Need help with developing story.

Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Posts
3
I am a new author, a bit green. I want to write a somewhat slow story with buildup about a mother slowly giving in to her son's increasingly depraved demands. I apologize for the graphic theme.

=== Please do not read further if you are not into the themes of nonconsensual sex between mother and child ===

I am starting to write it and I would love to get some help. Here is the outline I was planning so far.

Father is ill and dying. Son returns from overseas to help mother deal with the tragedy. Mother is a morally upright woman, but naturally submissive.

What starts of as a sense of devotion to her son and new provider, ends up over the course of a few months, with the mother becoming a sex-slave to her son.

I am thinking of an ever increasing progression of degrading acts.

I wanted to see what would be some things that I could have her do. Its important for me to highlight her moral dilemma. That she struggles with her submissiveness, and her rape at the hand of child... but at the same time doesn't why she shouldn't just accept it.

I would at the extreme end like to include elements of :
Deep-throating till she pukes.
Urinating on her.
Bestial Sex.
 
Last edited:
That sounds roughly parallel to my series "You Have To Go To Mass." Except I don't have the puking/urinating type degradation, just gradually committing to fully committed sex.
 
No bestiality on LIT, not with real animals. Meanwhile, WHY does Sonny want to degrade and humiliate Mom? What did she do to drive him to that?
 
Thanks for the info. I didnt realize that lit allows no bestiality. Will drop that.

The motivation for both the mother and son prove to be a challenging thing to write about but I can see that the best stories have a very compelling WHY. I will think about that.

I suppose its also important to think why the mother would submit. A combination of coercion, guilt , misplaced sense of notherly love?
 
That sounds roughly parallel to my series "You Have To Go To Mass." Except I don't have the puking/urinating type degradation, just gradually committing to fully committed sex.

I enjoyed the first chapter . Will read the rest . Keep them coming
 
Thanks for the info. I didnt realize that lit allows no bestiality. Will drop that.
As I mentioned, 'bestiality' on LIT requires real animals. Humans may fuck fantasy | mythical | scifi | talking critters. I got away with vocal yetis and prehumans. Just be sure your talking dog's voice is heard not only by a hallucinating maniac.

The motivation for both the mother and son prove to be a challenging thing to write about but I can see that the best stories have a very compelling WHY. I will think about that.
I don't read incest (not my thing) but I write a lot of it. I see those tales as puzzle pieces. How can I make myself (or anyone else) believe in breaking the ultimate taboo? Finding a coherent trigger can be tricky.

I suppose its also important to think why the mother would submit. A combination of coercion, guilt , misplaced sense of notherly love?
I've written of a world-class competitive swimmer who rather neglected her young son and daughter. Now they're adults and she feels a need to 'atone' -- as their feisty sex slave. Guilt is the trigger.
 
Back
Top