Mother finally breast feeds adult son?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
Has this story ever been written?

A son reaches adulthood and he remembers the time when he overheard his mother say that she never breast fed him when he was little.

Son feels cheated of this nurturing/loving mother/son life experience.

How can the son confront his mother now with the idea that it’s only fair if he can finally play with and suckle her breasts?

Will mother feel guilty and appease his desires?

And if she does, for how long can he play with mom’s tits to correct the wrongs of the past?

A year? 5 years? 10 years?

Will mother so greatly enjoy her son’s mouth and hands constantly on her breasts that if son was to push further into a full sexual relationship with her, she would love it?

Mother with daughter-in-law and son at their home. DIL breast feeding their first child.
Mother looks up from her magazine. "I never breast fed John, I couldn't get him to latch on properly."
DIL smiles and says, "You should try it now, he's defintely figured it out."

Both mother and son are taken aback, but the seed has been planted.

Last edited:
Mother with daughter-in-law and son at their home. DIL breast feeding their first child.
Mother looks up from her magazine. "I never breast fed John, I couldn't get him to latch on properly."
DIL smiles and says, "You should try it now, he's defintely figured it out."

Both mother and sone are taken aback, but the seed has been planted.

Good idea. I like the breast feed idea as a concept because it plays on the mother’s affection for her son, that she could understand how he “missed something” and deserves it now.

Reminds me of my own life, as the relationship with my mother is very strained.

Kind of a different take on this, but my mother found out I was allergic to cows milk when I was younger, but being on a dairy farm she REFUSED to breast feed me, or get other milk I was not allergic too. So from birth to age two, every few weeks I would stop breathing, turn blue, and they would call the fast squad, and they would get me breathing again, I think to the total chagrin of my mother.

You could do a story with this premise, only as an adult she felt guilty about what she did, and wanted to make up for it in the only way she could...by letting her adult son breastfeed.

Not that my mother would ever admit she did wrong. Her hatred for me has been good though, only because when you grew up in a foster home, it sets the bar really low for everyone else. I fully expect my girlfriends, wives and coworkers to hate me, because when your own mother does, there is not much hope for anyone else, is there?

Good idea. I like the breast feed idea as a concept because it plays on the mother’s affection for her son, that she could understand how he “missed something” and deserves it now.
Plot twist: Mom is still pretty young and had her son very early.
She tells her son he can have all the milk he wants if he impregnates her again himself.

Wife's pregnancy was difficult and they were hoping to have two kids closer together and she realizes this is the perfect solution. With wife's encouragement and help, Mom and Son fuck until she is impregnated with her son's child. Soon the milk comes and adult son drinks as much as he can and Mom continues to produce more than enough for all.

This is not exactly the topic, but somehow fits anyway, I think. The continuation of this story is in the 'male breast fantasie' thread.
Nursing fantasy
nursing fantasy
When I was a child, I didn't realize it to be a bit weird that mom never stopped nursing me.
And when I began, she kept telling me not to tell anybody, to keep it our secret.
But then in puberty I began to notice her soft moans, when she nursed me.
And during those sessions she always had her hand on my nips, which increasigly started to respond.
Which is why perhaps they are so erotically sensitive meanwhile...long time conditioning, kind of.
And with progressing puberty I was looking forward to our nursing sessions, not
because I needed or liked her milk particularly, but I felt this strange feeling; I became increasingly aroused,
and my mom realized that, of course. And apparently she didn't mind, but her moaning became more intense, even to a point, where she gasped and whimpered.
And all the time she kept stroking my nips...and at a certain point my small cock became bigger, throbbing and leaking, then exploding.
And she just smiled and told me it was normal for mother and son to enjoy nursing as we did.
Some time later at the beginning of our nursing session she asked me, whether I have never asked myself,
how it might feel to be suckled.
The question alone let my nips respond. And since I was a bit chubby at that time, perhaps
because of all that nourishing milk, I had little boobs myself, which I caressed secretely ever so often.
So she told me to sit upright and let her head reast in my lap.
At first I was reluctant, but as soon as she cupped my breast gently with her hand, I lost all shyness.
She closed her soft lips around my nip and becan to gently suck on it.
Oh god...I was in heaven and couldn't stiffle my moans and my growing hardness.
When she switched to my other breasts I murmed 'oh mom, now I understand why you love it so much.'
'And I begin to understand how wonderful it feels to suckle...and I have to say your boobs are really
full and peachy for a young guy.
Mom murmurs and intensifies her suckling.
I feel it's wrong somehow, but then...so arousing.
Apparently her year-long fondling of my breasts has made my nips responsive in a way I can't believe.
Instinctively my hand is reaching down and starts to cup and caress her milky, full and motherly
breasts.
Which only leads to more moaning on her side.
'Mom...please...I can't hold on any longer.' I whisper.
'Me neither, and I don't care' she responds to my surprise.
This is it...driving me over the edge...to be suckled by my own mom...OMG
And feeling me climaxing makes her come too...a wave drowning both of us, a taboo breast climax.

Back