The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT ~ Time for bed...

heads off towards her room, steadily shedding the few clothes she still had on and waving at everyone

...goodnight all!

Staring at posts, doesnt make them apear.

This whole... brain image to words for my threads is effing not working.

I swear. I'm putting in a disclaimer. I will not read peoples reply's until I have the opportunity to write directly after reading them.

LoL!

Music crisis! :eek:

Heh.. I think I found something.

I'm not remotely the Dave Matthews fan I was in high school and just after, but the Dave Matthews/Tim Reynolds stuff.. just two guys and two guitars.. is still fantastic. They have such great, palpable chemistry when they play together.

Heh.. I think I found something.

I'm not remotely the Dave Matthews fan I was in high school and just after, but the Dave Matthews/Tim Reynolds stuff.. just two guys and two guitars.. is still fantastic. They have such great, palpable chemistry when they play together.

I certainly appreciate his talent but I never got into his music.

I certainly appreciate his talent but I never got into his music.

I was really into DMB back in high school.. and actually because of them discovered a lot of other great music.. but I think a combination of lackluster recent albums and burning myself out on them (and probably just the evolution of my musical tastes as well) kind of toned my fandom down a bit with them.

But I just can't resist well-played acoustic guitar. :heart:

I was really into DMB back in high school.. and actually because of them discovered a lot of other great music.. but I think a combination of lackluster recent albums and burning myself out on them (and probably just the evolution of my musical tastes as well) kind of toned my fandom down a bit with them.

But I just can't resist well-played acoustic guitar. :heart:

I love the guitar... and the whole string instrument family.

*Hugs* I shopped a bit of music yesterday...

Oh Land

An old Arcade Fire I didn't have.

And First Aid Kit.

*nods*

For real CD shopping, I love Amoeba...

Otherwise, I generally shop music online. I don't buy much new music these days unless it's my friends' albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back