A New Dimension - for DarelHute

Roger got back in the room after showing the doctor out and sat back on the bed. He looked at her for a few seconds, smiling.

"See, it's nothing bad!"

He leaned forward and kissed her lips again.

"What do you want to do, honey? Do you want to sleep some more, or... do you want to take a shower and have some breakfast? If you want I can jump in the shower with you to make sure you don't fall and hurt yourself? What do you think?" Roger asked, caressing her cheek.
 
"See, it's nothing bad!"

She smiled at him. She couldn't even tell him the truth of what had happened to her. He seemed so relieved as he kissed her and asked her what she wanted to do.

"... If you want I can jump in the shower with you to make sure you don't fall and hurt yourself? What do you think?"

She blushed hotly and tried to cover her embarrassment by asking quickly.

"Aren't you supposed to be making sure I rest ... besides ... I thought you needed to get to the ... the lab...?"
 
"Forget the bloody lab!" he grinned. "I would only go if I knew for sure that you are alright and won't miss me... much!" he smiled.

He then stood and looked at her warmly.

"I think you should eat, even if you want to sleep some more! You look a little pale!" he said to her.

"How's everything? Feeling better?" Jack asked as he walked back in the bedroom.

"The doctor was very reassuring, thanks very much for arranging that, Jack!" Roger said.

"Great, no problem! So... breakfast?" he asked her.
 
"Forget the bloody lab!"

She laughed at his comment which seemed, from what little she could tell, out of character.

"I would only go if I knew for sure that you are alright and won't miss me... much!"

She wanted to tell him that she would miss him, but the words wouldn't come.

"I think you should eat, even if you want to sleep some more! You look a little pale!"

Even as she began to reply, Jack came in to see how things had gone.

"The doctor was very reassuring, thanks very much for arranging that, Jack!"

She watched the two struck by their friendship, but still trying to understand where she, Julia, fitted into the triangle.

"Great, no problem! So... breakfast?"

Before Roger could reply she spoke deciding that she had to make some decisions for herself, even though she didn't really know who she actually was at the moment.

"Why don't both of you make breakfast?"

She instructed them.

"I'll grab a quick shower ... alone ... "

She added with a smile at Roger.

" ... then pull on some clothes and we'll all have breakfast ... "

Then after that, she could sleep or set about learning more about Julia's life which inexplicably was now hers ...
 
The two looked at each other and smiled.

"You mean you don't need my help in there?" Jack asked with a mischievous gravitas in his voice.

"I offered too! But no, she wants to do it alone!" Roger added, both breaking into laughter.

"I'm glad you're feeling better. We'll make breakfast and wait for you when you're done!" Jack said and left the bedroom.

"Let me know if you need anything, OK?" Roger said to her and gave her another kiss on the lips before leaving her alone in the bedroom, joining Jack to prepare breakfast.
 
"You mean you don't need my help in there?"

If the offer from Roger had embarrassed her, that was nothing to her reaction to Jack's words!

"I offered too! But no, she wants to do it alone!"

Her confusion was missed amidst their laughter and she wondered not for the first time just WHAT arrangement they had going on there?

"I'm glad you're feeling better. We'll make breakfast and wait for you when you're done!"

She smiled at Jack's words and thanked him, after all she couldn't keep him at a distance all the time, though just how close they were she had yet to find out.

"Let me know if you need anything, OK?"

He kissed her lips with a casual affection that she was becoming familiar with and then finally she was left alone.

After a few seconds of silence, Inaya slipped out from under the sheet and did a quick search of the room. She didn't know what Julia usually wore, but chose a long red skirt which would swish around at about calf length. She selected a sheer lace top to wear with it. White lace underwear would be worn underneath.

She easily found the shower and towels and soap and admired the lush surroundings of the bathroom. And yet she could not get used to her reflection. She was getting used to 'being' Julia, to having a husband and a 'close friend' in Jack. And yet it was easy to forget that though Julia was actually about her height, her breasts were fuller, her hips wider, her body seemingly that of a more mature and more experienced woman she guessed. And her age... certainly older than her own 24 years, yet surely short of 30?

Coming suddenly to her senses, Inaya realised that she had lingered too long. She returned to the bedroom to dress and brush out her hair. Julia's hair was long as hers had been, but darker and thicker and now hung in a long wet curtain around her shoulders. She would have liked to dry it, but was sure that the men would have breakfast ready by now. Unaware of how the wetness had turned her white top almost translucent, she hastened to go to join Jack and Roger, though she now realised that she had so far only been in the bedroom and bathroom.

Tentatively, she walked out of the bedroom door and into the hall in search of the kitchen ...
 
"I thought I heard the door!" Roger said and walked out of the kitchen into the open plan living room, seeing Julia as she walked out of the bedroom.

His eyes fell on her translucent top, hugging her breasts so beautifully, almost making his jaw drop. He smiled at her and signaled her to come closer.

"Come one, breakfast is served! You look amazing! Good choice, this top! HOT!" he smiled as he took her hand and lead her in the kitchen, where Jack was waiting at the table.

"Wow! You look great!" Jack said with a wide smile. "Have a seat!" he said, struggling to keep his eyes away from her chest.

Roger lead her to the table and sat her down, pouring orange juice in her glass, and then coffee in her cup.

"Feeling a bit better?" Jack asked her as he started to eat.
 
"I thought I heard the door!"

She was greeted by her husband and tried not to look around too obviously as she took in her first sight of their apartment, or rather Jack's apartment that he allowed them to live in. So much so that she didn't see her husband's expression, or realise that her top and fine lace bra had become almost translucent.

"Come one, breakfast is served! You look amazing! Good choice, this top! HOT!"

She laughed as she went over to him.

"I must remember from now on that it's one of your favourites ... "

She replied as his hand took hers and he led her into the kitchen where Jack was.

"Wow! You look great!"

Again it was difficult not to enjoy the admiration of two attentive men and she found that she enjoyed being seated at the table and provided with orange juice and coffee.

"Feeling a bit better?"

She smiled and nodded.

"I think so ... up and dressed ... has to be an improvement, right?"

She tried to match their buoyant tones with a light-hearted reply.

"Did I really overdo it yesterday?"

She asked Jack casually as she sipped her coffee.
 
Jack smiled at her question and sipped his coffee before answering.

"Well, I don't know what you did during the day, because I was away most of the day. But when I came back... well... you were a bit down because of Mister Busy Bee over here!" he began, poking Roger in the arm. "He was also away all day at the lab, so I found you all alone when I got back."

"Yeah... sorry... got so entrenched in the work..." Roger muttered apologetically.

"So I opened a bottle... a few bottles of wine, and cheered you up!" Jack grinned, taking another sip of coffee.

"She loves her wine!" Roger interjected.

"So... yeah... we had a great time! And you asked me to show you around the city today, which I gladly agreed to do!" Jack smiled at her, his eyes drawn to her breasts again.
 
"Well, I don't know what you did during the day, because I was away most of the day. But when I came back... well... you were a bit down because of Mister Busy Bee over here! He was also away all day at the lab, so I found you all alone when I got back ...So I opened a bottle... a few bottles of wine, and cheered you up."

Roger was apologetic, but saw nothing wrong with her having passed time with Jack to cheer her up.

"So... yeah... we had a great time! And you asked me to show you around the city today, which I gladly agreed to do!"

Inaya sipped her coffee and responded casually.

"Doesn't sound like anything too extreme ... "

Again the accusation Roger had made of Jack slipping something into her drink came back to her. Roger had later dismissed it, but why would he have even said that in the first place.

"I guess the city will have to wait ... "

She told him with a regretful tone.
 
"I think you're looking well!" Jack said as he looked at her. "There's no reason why we can't still do that, if you feel up for it. Maybe after lunch or something, if you want to take another nap... But you look up for it!" he said, his eyes straying again on her cleavage.

"Yeah, I think it would do you good to get to know the city a bit more. It would help you get your bearings, as the doctor said!" Roger agreed with a big smile.

Roger caught Jack's glances at Julia's breasts and he smiled with satisfaction every time he caught him looking. He had to admit she looked so enticing, that he almost wanted to stay home and fuck her instead of going to the lab. The experiment was however haunting him and he wanted answers.

"What do you say? Take a nap and I'll come pick you up just before lunch? I know this great place to eat in the city!" Jack said, looking at her with a wide smile.
 
They thought it a good idea that she visit the city with Jack. She knew the doctor had suggested she get her bearings, but he had also said that she needed to rest.

"What do you say? Take a nap and I'll come pick you up just before lunch?
I know this great place to eat in the city!"


She shook her head.

"No nap, I only just got dressed."

She countered.

"... and I have to dry my hair ... "

She smiled at the men seated with her.

"I'll find plenty to occupy me if you two need to head out."

She glanced across at Roger.

"... seems I get plenty of practice as you practically live at the lab..."

She surmised good naturedly.
 
Roger lowered his gaze in shame to Julia's words.

"Yes, I'm sorry about that... I'm just so close to cracking this thing...!" he said, his eyes firmly on the food in front of him.

"Hey, I, for one, can appreciate a passionate man!" Jack smiled, winking at Julia.

"I know... still... I don't like leaving Julia alone for so long!" Roger added.

"I can entertain her! No problem at all. I'm not doing anything else today, so don't worry about me!" Jack said, looking at Julia. "Take all the time you need to get ready, get some rest, and then we go out to lunch. What do you say?"
 
"Yes, I'm sorry about that... I'm just so close to cracking this thing...!"

She wanted to reassure him, but again Jack jumped in.

"Hey, I, for one, can appreciate a passionate man!"

Despite herself Inaya couldn't help laughing.

"I know... still... I don't like leaving Julia alone for so long!"

She could have predicted what would be suggested yet. Even without her emphatic powers, she could see the way things seemed to play out between the two men.

"I can entertain her! No problem at all. I'm not doing anything else today, so don't worry about me! Take all the time you need to get ready, get some rest, and then we go out to lunch. What do you say?"

She could say very little and perhaps it was Jack who held the key to whatever was happening here.

"Sure ... if my Roger needs to be in the lab and this breakthrough is so close ... then I guess I'd rather not be on my own if I'm honest ... "

She confessed self consciously realising that it was the truth.
 
Roger's face lit up, and a smile appeared on his face. He looked at Jack, who also smiled.

"Great! I'm so glad you'll be entertained while I'm away. I may have to work late again... I hope not... I may have to though..." Roger muttered.

"Don't worry about Julia. I will take excellent care of her!" Jack smiled, finishing up his coffee.

"Thank you! That makes me feel so much better!" Roger said, smiling as he read the satisfaction on Jack's face. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta run!" he said and jumped out of his chair.

He gave Julia a kiss on her cheek, and then made his exit quickly, before Julia could even change her mind.

"Bye, honey, have fun! Lots and lots of fun!" he shouted from the hallway just before he left the apartment.
 
"Great! I'm so glad you'll be entertained while I'm away. I may have to work late again... I hope not... I may have to though..."

She tried not to react to his words. Not only was he heading out to work, but despite his supposed concern for his wife he was expecting to work late?

"Don't worry about Julia. I will take excellent care of her!"

Jack's words reassured Roger and no doubt put his conscience at rest.
No sooner was the agreement made, but he jumped up out of his seat and kissed her and headed out leaving her suddenly alone with Jack for the first time.

"Bye, honey, have fun! Lots and lots of fun!"

His words echoed back to both of them.
Just what fun he expected or hoped Julia would have, Inaya had no idea...
 
Jack smiled as he heard the door close behind Roger. He leaned back in his chair and sipped from his orange juice.

"You can't quench passion, can you?" he said with a slight grin, gazing on her cleavage, and then took another sip.

He got up from his chain and topped up her coffee, taking the chance to admire her curves, a grin appearing on his face. He took a seat, topping up his own cup.

"So... you can take some time to get ready if you like... and then we can go out!" he said smiling. "Oh, damn, I almost forgot!" he suddenly said and stood. "I'll be right back.

He walked out of the kitchen and then returned with a large white box.

"I got something for you! You can wear it now when we go out, or later at dinner... or whenever! Your choice!" he said and placed it on the kitchen table next to her, grinning to himself knowing what a sexy dress he got her, complete with garter belt and holdups, and designer high heels.
 
The silence following that door closing seemed to ring in her ears. She looked across at Jack and saw the smile spreading across his face.

"You can't quench passion, can you?"

Was his comment as his eyes moved shamelessly to her breasts. Inaya didn't know how to reply and instead merely gave him a smile and drained her coffee rapidly prompting him to rise and top her cup up again.

"So... you can take some time to get ready if you like... and then we can go out!"

She doubted that he would be as insistent that she rest as the doctor had instructed.

"Oh, damn, I almost forgot! I'll be right back."

She watched him head out of the room and tried to make sense of it all.
When he returned she was even more confused!

"I got something for you! You can wear it now when we go out, or later at dinner... or whenever! Your choice!"

She looked at the expensive looking white box.

"Should you be buying me things, Jack?"

She asked carefully. How much did Roger know about the fun that Jack and Julia seemed to have together?

"Don't you think you're generous enough to us?"

She asked being sure to remind him of the presence of her husband as she eased off the box.

"Oh my .... "

Her eyes widened as she saw the dress; it was red with a plunging neckline and would cling to the curves she was only just getting used to. She lifted it knowing that it was classy and sexy and though it left nothing to the imagination it was in no sense 'cheap'. It was then she saw the other items he had bought.

"I can't go out in public dressed in this...."

She gasped.

"What on earth would Roger think if ... "

She halted, not actually sure that her husband would care as long as his project were funded.
 
"Well... actually... I picked it up with Roger!" he said smiling widely. "He thought you would love it and that this is what you love to wear, only you can't really afford it. I always thought it was a shame that sexy women like you can't afford close befitting their beauty!"

He sipped his coffee, looking at the dress with satisfaction.

"So rest assured, Roger already gave his seal of approval! He also picked the color! I think it would suit you perfectly! You were wearing something similar at the party when we first met, remember? Where was that? I think it was a science convention in New York..." he began, scratching his head as he tried to remember details.

"The dress wasn't red, granted, but you looked so amazing in it. Sitting next to you guys during the conference was tough, I tell you... your legs kept distracting me. And not just your legs!" he said with a mischievous smile. "That's when I introduced myself to you guys, remember? And then Roger told me of his project... and then I took one look at you... and I thought: 'Now that's a project worth spending millions on!'"
 
"Well... actually... I picked it up with Roger! He thought you would love it and that this is what you love to wear, only you can't really afford it. I always thought it was a shame that sexy women like you can't afford close befitting their beauty!"

She ran her hand across the fabric. It was so different to the black garments she had worn of late. She frowned. She recalled the black top and black skirts and that she was in mourning, her people were all ... But then she shook her head and the memory evaporated..

"So rest assured, Roger already gave his seal of approval! He also picked the color! I think it would suit you perfectly!"

She looked across at him and saw that he seemed pleased with himself.

"You were wearing something similar at the party when we first met, remember? Where was that? I think it was a science convention in New York..."

She moved across the room and sat beside him as he spoke, recalling 'their' first meeting.

"The dress wasn't red, granted, but you looked so amazing in it. Sitting next to you guys during the conference was tough, I tell you... your legs kept distracting me. And not just your legs!"

She found herself chuckling at his audaciousness.

"That's when I introduced myself to you guys, remember? And then Roger told me of his project... and then I took one look at you... and I thought: 'Now that's a project worth spending millions on!'"

His eyes held hers and she felt a jolt and a race of pulses at his words.

"How could I have forgotten all that..?"

She murmured, wondering at how this whole situation had started.

"I think I need a lot of reminding ... "

She told him with a smile.

"The only good thing about having your memory scrambled is that we can have that first meeting all over again .... "
 
He looked at her as she took a seat next to him, his heart racing. This woman was clearly getting to him. He struggled so much to keep his eyes on hers, and not on her cleavage.

"How could I have forgotten all that..?" "I think I need a lot of reminding ... "

He smiled at that, watching her intensely as he nodded.

"The only good thing about having your memory scrambled is that we can have that first meeting all over again .... "

"That's very well said!" Jack said with a wide smile. "I'm ready to remind you of it all, and maybe make some brand new memories!" he added with a grin.

"There are also things we discussed with Roger that he thought I should tell you about when we're alone..." he said, blushing slightly.
 
Last edited:
"That's very well said! I'm ready to remind you of it all, and maybe make some brand new memories!"

She chuckled at his words and couldn't help wondering just why Roger would encourage a guy like Jack to be alone with his wife.

"There are also things we discussed with Roger that he thought I should tell you about when we're alone..."

The fact that he was embarrassed made her wonder what on earth they could have possibly discussed.

"Well ... I've had plenty of shocks already this morning ... "

She quipped, before drawing her seat closer to his.

"Even so ... I think you'd best tell me Jack, don't you?"
 
"What, now? Tell you now?" he asked blushing intensely. "I was planning to tell you later... over a glass of wine... OK, OK! I actually tried to tell you last night, but you were so drunk..."

He swallowed hard and took another sip of coffee, feeling the heat of her proximity.

"We talked, Roger and myself, before the deal was made... like, way before..." he began and then cleared his throat. "He asked me why I'm not married!" he stopped and grinned.

"Well... I told him that I can't get married, because I'm too rich. He laughed so hard I thought he would have a heart attack. I was serious. I told him that there is NO way of knowing if a woman wants to marry me for my money, or because she actually loves me. It's impossible to tell the difference. I think he got that!... I also travel a lot, so maintaining a marriage is next to impossible for me!..."

He stopped for a few seconds and took another sip of coffee.

"He asked me why I don't just have girlfriends... you know... casual encounters...! I told him I don't like that sort of stuff. I'm too health conscious to sleep around, and I don't want to end up falling for some woman who is after my money. At my level you just can't risk this sort of stuff!"

"So... he asked me how I handle not having sex... and I told him it's not easy... I work hard, all the time... so... no time for that really... but I do get awfully horny sometimes..." he said smiling, his eyes lingering on her breasts for a few seconds.

"Then he said he noticed how I look at you! He asked me if I liked you... And... of course... I said I totally like you. I like you a lot! Then... THEN... he asked me if I would ever want... a married woman... you know... a woman married to someone else... someone who was willing to share his wife with me..." he said, swallowing hard.

"I thought he was joking and I said: 'You bet if that guy is you!'" he smiled. "Turns out... he wasn't joking..." he added, looking in her eyes.
 
"What, now? Tell you now? I was planning to tell you later... over a glass of wine... OK, OK! I actually tried to tell you last night, but you were so drunk..."

She watched as he seemed to become nervous.

"We talked, Roger and myself, before the deal was made... like, way before... He asked me why I'm not married! ... Well... I told him that I can't get married, because I'm too rich. He laughed so hard I thought he would have a heart attack. I was serious. I told him that there is NO way of knowing if a woman wants to marry me for my money, or because she actually loves me. It's impossible to tell the difference. I think he got that!... I also travel a lot, so maintaining a marriage is next to impossible for me!..."

She had a terrible feeling she knew where this was going, but kept listening impassively.

"He asked me why I don't just have girlfriends... you know... casual encounters...! I told him I don't like that sort of stuff. I'm too health conscious to sleep around, and I don't want to end up falling for some woman who is after my money. At my level you just can't risk this sort of stuff! So... he asked me how I handle not having sex... and I told him it's not easy... I work hard, all the time... so... no time for that really... but I do get awfully horny sometimes..."

On the story went and still he seemed to think what he was telling her was ok.

"Then he said he noticed how I look at you! He asked me if I liked you... And... of course... I said I totally like you. I like you a lot! Then... THEN... he asked me if I would ever want... a married woman... you know... a woman married to someone else... someone who was willing to share his wife with me... I thought he was joking and I said: 'You bet if that guy is you! ... Turns out... he wasn't joking..."

She held his gaze. He seemed very pleased with himself and with the deal the two had struck up between the two of them.

"In my country we have a word for men like you ..."

She told him quietly.

"So ... am I the collateral for Roger's precious project?"

She asked shaking her head incredulously.

"Did either of you consider that I might have an opinion about this?"

She stood up and turned to walk out of the kitchen.

"I'd have been more impressed if you'd even considered how I'd feel about this ... but of course ... this isn't about feelings, it's just about you getting what you need without any messy complications ... "

She felt sick and so angry at her husband for just trading her off like that!
She lay on her bed, staring wide eyed up at the ceiling her mind racing with a whirlwind of thoughts ... but none of them was that she wasn't Julia and that this wasn't actually happening to 'her'...
 
Jack walked slowly into the bedroom and stood by the door, looking inside.

"Actually... Roger did talk to you about it..." he began slowly. "Perhaps you don't remember this either... which is rather unfortunate, because if I knew that I wouldn't have brought it up..."

He walked inside and sat on the bed next to her.

"Apparently you guys talked at length about him sharing you with another man!... He said he was really turned on by other men giving you attention... being turned on by you... and that you told him that's hot, and that you enjoyed that as well! You apparently asked him if he would be OK about sharing you with another man, and he said that would turn him on. Roger seemed to be convinced this was your biggest fantasy!" he said, smiling at her.

"It's got nothing to do with the money, Julia! He said you guys were really into that sort of thing, but you could never find the right guy that you both liked. He told me you told him you liked me a lot... Is that changed?..." he asked her with a softer voice.
 
Back
Top