Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man in panties is a total turn off for me.

I personally like boxers. Nothing hotter than a man in boxers with a hard on and his tool pushing, struggling to be free and begging me to relieve him.

Just a woman's humble opinion :)

Last edited:
After we enjoy ourselves with you on your back and legs over my shouider and i firmly holding your hips i would have you roll over on top, in the cowgirl position and let you control the action while i fondle your nipples and massage your ass

next we could do a reverse cow girl so i could nibble and lick your ears and neck and give your hard clit a nice stroking

rolling on top, reaching behind, finding something hard, know that I want to please it...

After we enjoy ourselves with you on your back and legs over my shouider and i firmly holding your hips i would have you roll over on top, in the cowgirl position and let you control the action while i fondle your nipples and massage your ass

rolling on top, reaching behind, finding something hard, know that I want to please it...

and what might that be amylin, tell me. and what are you doing while all this is happening :rose: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back