Put your hands on me. :)

So, for those who know me, know already that this is a BIG, fucking step for me.
I'm shy. Kinda. But I have been wanting to do a thread for some time now...
And it's really hard for me to post pictures...but lately I've been getting such positive feedback on my AV's or my profile pictures, thought I'd give it a go.
I'll make a note now: I probably won't be posting a picture every day. Hopefully once or twice a week, maybe with an audio clip or something. I want to make this thread as fun as I am. Hopefully. :)
I really want to show my Lit loves my vibrant personality. And my assets of course ;)

Any comments/feedback or suggestions are welcomed. :)
I only ask you keep your rude comments, and drama off my thread, otherwise, please...ENJOY as much as I have making this. :)

For starters. Last night's bath.

And now I can die a happy man.

Two pics, two and a half hours, three pages of thread...........You were never not going to be a hit when you started posting in AmPics miss geek. ;)

Love your work; take it easy. A slow burn is always more satisfying than a sudden flash and then oblivion. I wanna still be checking out your pics here when you're old......like 35.

Oh, and just in case I didn't make myself clear, you have a spectacular arse.

For my good buddy pete on the GeeBee.:heart::kiss:
Since we've decided g-stings are quite classy actually.

Here's today's pair. :)
Ok so you look as good dry as you do wet, which is to say amazing. I can't wait to see more. Fantastic ass. Smooth complexion.

Wow, u have an amazing ass, snd such a sexy body, thanks for sharing..

Whoa, your own thread? This is a brilliant development that will, no doubt, improve the lives of pretty much everyone here.
:nana:

So, for those who know me, know already that this is a BIG, fucking step for me.
And it's really hard for me to post pictures...but lately I've been getting such positive feedback on my AV's or my profile pictures, thought I'd give it a go.
I'll make a note now: I probably won't be posting a picture every day. Hopefully once or twice a week, maybe with an audio clip or something. I want to make this thread as fun as I am. Hopefully. :)
I really want to show my Lit loves my vibrant personality. And my assets of course ;)

I only ask you keep your rude comments, and drama off my thread, otherwise, please...ENJOY as much as I have making this. :)

Well my my, such a lovely start to your thread, wonderful assets indeed :heart:

Congrats to the soo soo sexy Geek on her first pic thread!

And just for your info, Canada isn't THAT far from Iowa. I think its time to fill up the truck and point it north. I have no doubt you are worth the trip. Even if all I get to do is peak thru the window at your lovely form.

Great ass!

It'd be totally worth it *washes his hands with REALLY cold water*

Im sure my stay will be very enjoyable.

Hey Miss,
Lovely work on making the decision to reveal yourself as you saw the need to. You indeed seem quite enjoyable and your ass to die for...like, I would actually dive in front of a bullet to protect its existence.

I joke of course XD hehe. Though you do really have a gorgeous bum ^_^

Hope your week is lovely.

So glad you decided to post... very sexy... more please!!!

You all are stroking my ego too much! :) Thanks for the love guys! I hope you like my ass as much as I do :)

Back