Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know when you invite people around for a house party. You're shattered come 23:00hrs, but they JUST DON"T TAKE THE HINT to go home.

:cool:

Oi! The OP doesn’t want us to go... do you OP?... do you?

I’d have to find a new thread to derail and it’s not always appreciated...

I suppose I could write a personal and invite others to derail my thread...

Oi! The OP doesn’t want us to go... do you OP?... do you?

I’d have to find a new thread to derail and it’s not always appreciated...

I suppose I could write a personal and invite others to derail my thread...

Can I tag along like a camp follower?

Camp follower as in medieval/ game of thrones etc NOT Kenneth Williams.

I reckon Gent1 would appreciate the chance to riff on someone else's thread? OP?

Elle's a game for a laugh American, she'd be in...

LETS FORM A POSSE. righting wrongs on the boards. A-Team... Let's be A-team

How do you spell Ritalin?

Can I tag along like a camp follower?

Camp follower as in medieval/ game of thrones etc NOT Kenneth Williams.

I reckon Gent1 would appreciate the chance to riff on someone else's thread? OP?

Elle's a game for a laugh American, she'd be in...

LETS FORM A POSSE. righting wrongs on the boards. A-Team... Let's be A-team

How do you spell Ritalin?

Is it wrong that I’d rather you meant Kenneth Williams? :D

Is it bad that I've just reread the thread title and heard it in the voice of EUROVISION?
"hello from London and these are our scores"

Is it bad that I've just reread the thread title and heard it in the voice of EUROVISION?
"hello from London and these are our scores"

Oh my God - I love the shitness of Eurovision, how come I didn’t see that? :rolleyes:

Applauds. We are all having far too much fun to let it die!

Yay! I was a little worried I’d scared you into running off and creating a new account just to avoid our silliness - you know it’s meant with affection ;)

This is one of the best threads I've read in years. Too funny. I'm not normally sucked into reading a whole thread, but I just did. That's like 30 minutes I'll never get back, but pretty worth it.

Wonder how many silent readers there are. Feel free to PM me and I'll publish the count!

Nice tactic... :)

I feel a graph coming on, of course a count on its own doesn’t give me much to work with - I may have to make some attributes up. I enjoy this shit more than I should :rolleyes:

Touché ... touché

Hello non-silent gladiator... do you know that gladiators started off performing at funerals? You probably do because you’re a gladiator and I’m just a woman with too much time on my hands and access to google... fascinating stuff though... when I kick the bucket, I would like this tradition resurrected... be ready to clear your diary at short notice ;)

Hello non-silent gladiator... do you know that gladiators started off performing at funerals? You probably do because you’re a gladiator and I’m just a woman with too much time on my hands and access to google... fascinating stuff though... when I kick the bucket, I would like this tradition resurrected... be ready to clear your diary at short notice ;)
No I didn't know that... I uh, didn't study my own history well enough... apologies M'Lady

I see myself as more of a toga kinda guy.
Do you wear underwear with a toga?

Toga party anyone? I'll bring vol-en-vonts!

I see myself as more of a toga kinda guy.
Do you wear underwear with a toga?

Toga party anyone? I'll bring vol-en-vonts!

Will there be veggie vol en vonts? And can I have an assurance the meaties won’t eat all the veggie ones (which fucking happens as a side rant :D)

And a good dip... hummus and/or baba ganoush? I don’t care about underwear if I can have baba ganoush... preferably with warm strips of pitta bread... (sorry - I’m hungry...)

We can make the whole thing veggie. Everyone happy, as I'm sure there'll be plenty of 'meat' available .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back