The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm not saying erotic horror is a bad thing. See chapter 4 of my New Life series. :rolleyes: I.guess it all depends on who is being "used" as the exercise equipment. :devil:

Maybe in a bit. I'm at that strange part of the day where it's a bit late for coffee, but too early for beer.

Far too late for coffee here, but a small glass of some 'relaxive' is welcome.

Had two bottles of last year's wine earlier. Feeling pretty relaxed here.

Had one bottle of Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale before dinner, a bottle of Guinness Extra Stout with the Cajun Fried Rabbit, rice and brandied carrots for dinner and am now working my way through a snifter of fine bourbon for dessert. Relaxed is the word.

Had one bottle of Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale before dinner, a bottle of Guinness Extra Stout with the Cajun Fried Rabbit, rice and brandied carrots for dinner and am now working my way through a snifter of fine bourbon for dessert. Relaxed is the word.

You'd be proud of the wine, doll. We're getting good at it.

You'd be proud of the wine, doll. We're getting good at it.

Any chance of exporting a bottle over here please?
< mega-grovel >

Good to see you, Molly. I trust all is well ?
Bear, I ain't permitted to drink that much. But I can take a vicarious pleasure, I s'pose.

Good morning, Nakeds. :) Coffee's hot and fresh, so help yourselves.

What a weekend. The party went really well and I've got another one this Friday! The new products we've got coming out for winter are exciting and I can't wait to start selling them. :)

Other than that, I'm fighting off a bug.

Grabs a coffee and hands Anna the bug spray.

Its 52 here this morning and a high of 81. Working outside me thinks.

OMG! Quick, pre-order your ultimate compendium to plot bunnies. After reading Perv, I seriously doubt that any of us will be able to complain of inspiration failure ever again.

Ugh! I'll take some of that coffee, Tx. Even after soaking in the bathtub at 1am, I still feel icky. :(

*Grabs a Coke and a seat by the window after quickly flinging my clothes into the pile with the others'*

So, now that I'm here...

What's the topic of the day? If there is one lol

Grabs a coffee and hands Anna the bug spray.

Its 52 here this morning and a high of 81. Working outside me thinks.
Thanks for the bug spray. I'm thinking a nap might do me some good, but weather like yours would be even better.

OMG! Quick, pre-order your ultimate compendium to plot bunnies. After reading Perv, I seriously doubt that any of us will be able to complain of inspiration failure ever again.
That's hilarious! I think I saw something on this book before.

*Grabs a Coke and a seat by the window after quickly flinging my clothes into the pile with the others'*

So, now that I'm here...

What's the topic of the day? If there is one lol
Topic? Who needs a topic? Feel free to suggest one you're interested in. :)

Greetings, Chiara! No specific topic as of yet, other than maybe anna's battle with the bugs. How are you doing today?

Went on a little walk around the neighborhood over the weekend, got some beautiful Fall pics.
http://sdrv.ms/199m4Lu
http://sdrv.ms/19vwy5W (anna, don't look) ;)
http://sdrv.ms/18KeE2j
http://sdrv.ms/199mnWG

Anna, I do hope you get better. *hugs* Glad your party went well though.

Ok, shower and off to work.
Why should I not look at that picture, john? It's probably someone else you should warn about it - I don't have a problem with spiders of that size. ;)

I'm feeling a little better and will probably take a nap before much longer. The party was good but boy, do I hate the bookkeeping that goes along with it.

I need some advise.

I've got a story in the works. It's in the same universe as my "Midsummerfest" stories but doesn't involve any of the same characters. In fact, it's not even on the same planet but it sort of explains a couple of references in the first two chapters about a colony where things got so strange Earth severed connection and the fallout from that almost destroyed the space program completely. Do I put in the notes at the bottom "Please treat as Ch. 3 of Midsummerfest" even though the title is different? Help?

I need some advise.

I've got a story in the works. It's in the same universe as my "Midsummerfest" stories but doesn't involve any of the same characters. In fact, it's not even on the same planet but it sort of explains a couple of references in the first two chapters about a colony where things got so strange Earth severed connection and the fallout from that almost destroyed the space program completely. Do I put in the notes at the bottom "Please treat as Ch. 3 of Midsummerfest" even though the title is different? Help?

I left you an idea or two in the contest thread.

The one downside of getting a new job, tons of paperwork before onboarding even begins. :rolleyes:

Rolf, I'll take a glass of coke. Still feeling a bit rocky.

I need some advise.

I don't think I would. I'd leave a note that they're related, but if the new one can be understood without reading "Midsummerfest," I wouldn't tie them too closely.

Rolf,
A glass of something nice for the assembled members, please
Ooh, I'll take a hot toddy, thank you! :)

The one downside of getting a new job, tons of paperwork before onboarding even begins. :rolleyes:

Be thankful for that paperwork, john. I wish the paperwork I was fighting with today was half as nice. Oh, and feel better!

So, I have ironing to deal with tomorrow, catching up with the really big screw-up I had, then making sure I've got enough of everything for another party on Friday. Oh, and rehearsal tomorrow night.

Hey guys...
Most of the time I still feel like I'm in my mid-thirties. Today, two days into a week-long store-wide layout change that makes the rebuilding of Coventry look like a Lego project, and I'm feeling every second of my 48 years... :rolleyes:

On the plus side, I'm almost over the hangover resulting from our weekend reunion with a bunch of old uni friends. Good times...

So what's shakin' in NakeyWorld? john finished his new job paperwork? anna struck a deal with the Canadian government to supply every state employee with stress-relieving Ben-Wa balls? Gimme some good news, people...? :D

So what's shakin' in NakeyWorld? john finished his new job paperwork? anna struck a deal with the Canadian government to supply every state employee with stress-relieving Ben-Wa balls? Gimme some good news, people...? :D

Good luck with the rest of the layout change. Those can be such bitches.

Wow, I like your plan for me, although we call them "Pleasure Pearls." Sounds like you might need a massage candle... or two.... ;)

Hey Steve! Yeah, almost finished with the paperwork. I managed to gather my immunization records that are due today. Friday I go in to finish the remainder of the paperwork and Monday is day one orientation. I put in my notice with my contract employer yesterday.

Did you get your stuff straightened out, anna? Oh, and thank you, I am feeling better. I got ill for doing something really stupid over the weekend because I was feeling not myself. Totally my fault. :eek:

Say, may I test that massage candle on you? :devil:

I'd streak the party but I don't think anyone would notice.

I just published another story. =D Yay, me. I shall have a link in my sig once it's approved.

And now that all the paperwork is done, time for a glass of Crown and some friendly chatter.

Wazzup, peepz? 8)

Did you get your stuff straightened out, anna? Oh, and thank you, I am feeling better. I got ill for doing something really stupid over the weekend because I was feeling not myself. Totally my fault. :eek:

Say, may I test that massage candle on you? :devil:

Well, I've done all I can toward straightening things out. The main office is handling it now. Can you say, "Discount?" I knew you could.

Of course you may test the massage candle on me, john!

Hello, Obzezzion. Looking forward to seeing your story. :)

onboarding ??

good luck with it anyway.

And now ( <roll drums > ):
Rolf, a large glass of something for the company, please.

I need some advise.

I would think an italicized Author's note as a preface to the new story might work out just fine. Just a little side-bar, as it were, explaining just like you did here--that the following is self-contained, but is referenced within these earlier stories, and could be taken as a third chapter thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back