Shadows in Light (closed)

By the time Suri had managed to get straightened out and get past the door, she was aching. The slap to her rear only exacerbated the issue, but then, there was so much more going on between what her head was saying and what her body was clearly agreeing with. She took in a deep, slow breath and headed for the ladies room.

Once inside, Suri pulled her skirt up a bit and peeled the now soaked panties off and tossed them into the waste receptacle. She growled out to herself. DAMN it. There was no way she was going to manage coming to work every day and run around in soaked panties.

The alternative…having the results of her excitement run down her inner thighs.

She groaned under her breath.

She pulled her skirt up further and slipped her ass onto the cool counter between the sinks, leaning against the mirror. She spread her lovely toned legs and slipped her fingers down across her awakened nub and further down to her lust-soaked pussy lips. There then, in front of the audience of empty stalls, she stroked her excited flesh, working it until the orgasm peaked. She bit down on her lips desperate to keep from crying out, her nectar dripping down her ass.

When she had sufficiently recovered, she slipped from the counter, cleaned herself up, and straightened up her skirt. Maybe now she wouldn’t be so hell bent with begging for his cock. It was almost a foolish thought.

Suri finally made it upstairs to the 3D printer, though she had taken her time getting there. With a healthy flush still in her cheeks, she needed the time to bring herself back into check. The software for the printer was good, and it didn’t take long for her to get acquainted with the setup. As it were, the 3D printers had come a long way since their first introduction. She pulled up file after file, looking through designs, wondering what Joesph would have in mind.
 
Since it was going to take Nancy time to sort out the finer details of his project, Josh occupied himself with poring through the previous projects done by other groups. He found them all very interesting, coming up with different ideas on possibly improving on them.

It took most of the shift for most of the kinks to get worked out by the girls, the end results getting back to Josh. He took a few moments to look over the final results before encrypting the file. Deciding it was time to start Suri on what he planned, he made his way upstairs.

Once in the lab, he gave a smile to Suri and the lab assistant they had met earlier.

"Hello ladies. Ms. Barba, do you mind giving us the machine for a bit?"

He gave a wink to Suri for a moment as the young woman complied, giving them a wave before leaving in the elevator. Once the elevator left, Josh moved over to Suri, running a hand over her ass teasingly. He grinned as he could tell she no longer wore her panties.

"Why don't you bring up the file called 'Project Alpha' and image it for us?"

The file would be easy to find, but the preview image was blocked from viewing.
 
Suri had gained some measurable calm between the time she left their office until the time she arrived upstairs. Even with that, she still found it distracting when he touched her. She shot a glance back at him before she returned her focus back to the computer. Suri brought up the file in which the team would store their files and the particular file he asked for was staring right at her. Suri double-clicked on the file to bring it up.

As the file took time to load she turned her chair around to face Joesph who had been standing directly behind her, leaning over her. He was so close, she could feel his breath on her. She waited until he moved back a bit before she sat forward.

She whispered under her breath at him, “How are we ever supposed to get anything done?”

She gave him a wry grin before she turned back to the computer screen. The image had finally rendered when her gaze rested on the monitor.
 
He chuckled softly for a moment at her remark. He laid his hands lightly on her hips for for a moment as he whispered back.

"I'm sure we'll figure out a good balance between work and play."

He grinned seeing the file load, but the image was still blank. After all, some things were needed to be a little private for them. He reached forward, activating the laser imager before both his hands went to her hips. He guided her to the imager, watching as it worked.

The small remote was finished first, taking only a few seconds. Next was the little "gift" he had thought up for her to practice with. It was a white four inch long vibrator, with a circumference of about an inch and a half. It's sides were covered with tiny little bumps from end to end. He smiled as he whispered in her ear.

"Go on, take it. We'll have you use it to practice expanding your powers. You can carry it around, but I'm not certain you want others to see it. You can have it out of your touch, but make sure you are in possession of it before it disappears."

-------

Elsie stretched for a moment as she leaned back in her chair. She glanced at the clock, only a few minutes left in their shift. She looked back at Nancy with a grin.

"Today has certainly been interesting for the first day on the job. Are you still wanting to go out to a club? I do want to change out of my work clothes before I go."
 
Suri’s eyes widened as the rendering completed. It was essentially a vibrator. When she grabbed hold, it would take a physical form. She shivered as Joesph explained this to her in tones only she could hear.
Suri’s eyes darted back and forth as she reached out and took the piece from its rendering point, watching as the piece looked like it was tearing through physical fabric when she pulled it. She certainly didn’t want anyone else to see and she turned back to face him.

She felt a bit of embarrassment wash over her. Why, she had no clue. It’s not like she wasn’t well aware, but then, no one had obtained, let alone created, something like this as a ‘gift’ for her. She chided herself for acting like such a shocked doe. It was just a vibrator for cripes sake. She killed demons for a living and there was no reason for her to feel awkward about such a little thing as this.

When she had gotten herself together, she finally spoke.

“Just what did you have in mind for this?” she asked.

----

Elisie smiled at Nancy’s question. “Of course, whenever you’re ready. It’s probably best to change and meet later, don’t you think?”

She liked the idea of having someone to pal around with. It had been a while since she had a regular friend and she was itching to get out and enjoy a bit.
 
He chuckled at her question for a moment. He didn't respond just yet, but tilted her chin up a little with his free hand. He pressed his lips against hers, capturing her in a passionate kiss for several moments. He soon released the kiss with a smile.

"I think you can figure that out Suri. After all, do you really want the world to see you carrying that around openly? I think you can figure that out with that pretty little mind of yours."

He grinned and tapped her forehead gently for a moment.

"It's quitting time, so I believe we should head home now."


------------------

Down in the lobby, Nancy waved goodbye to Elsie before heading on her way home. Once she got home, she shed her work clothes and took a shower. She wasn't sure how she wanted to dress up, thinking looking too eager for the night out might make Elsie think badly of her.

She finally decided to put on a light amount of makeup, just enough to highlight her facial features and a touch of perfume. She brushed her hair out, letting it hang naturally down her back.

For her outfit, she chose a blue dress to match her eyes. A pair of spaghetti straps held the dress up. The top of the dress rested just below the top of her breasts. A small triangle was cut in the top center of the dress, showing some cleavage. The hem of the dress stopped above her knees, a slit along the right side to mid-thigh. Her legs were freshly shaved and she picked out a pair of heels to match.

Satisfied with everything, Nancy caught a cab to one of the more upscale clubs. Shortly after getting out of the cab, she sent a message to Elsie to know she was ready and waiting at the club.
 
Well, he was correct. How in the world was she going to hide something like this? Suri glanced around. The whole room was Spartan in design and she wrinkled her nose. She couldn’t palm it; it was too big for her hand. She raised her gaze to his, seeing the humor in his expression. Joesph was annoying when he played with her like this and she felt that annoyance bubble up temporarily. Maybe she could change the tides a little.

She leaned back against the desk then, her skirt sliding high up on her thighs when she braced her right foot on the chair she occupied earlier. Suri brought the new toy to her lips and she passed it between them, wetting it. Her gaze took on a slightly more intense look as she kept her eyes on his. Suri then slipped the new gift past her intimate folds and slid it slowly into her tight channel, the ridges causing her to release an audible gasp as they stroked against her inner walls. She bit down on her lip, biting back the moan she knew would slip otherwise. As long as the item was in bodily contact, it was possible for it to remain. She had not experimented with time.

Suri drew her fingertips over her still tender clit rubbing it lightly before she dropped her foot to the floor again. She felt a deep flush wash over her, matching the tingling that started deep in her belly. There were things she had never done in a man’s presence she found extremely personal and left her feeling vulnerable. The fact he stood there as she inserted the toy was almost enough to bring her to cum. But the butterflies that gripped her stomach interfered for the time being. She could manage to get home as long as she went straight there. Then she could remove the infernal implement he meant to torment her with.

----

Elsie took her time getting back to her place, but she managed to get showered and changed before heading back out the door to meet Nancy at that club. Elsie managed to brush out her hair and pin it back up, spilling several tendrils down her face to create a softer look. She didn’t need much makeup and only touched up a bit.

Elise chose a green, long sleeved, velvet dress with a neckline that plunged down between her breasts. The dress flared out at her hips and the hem came to just above her knees. She slipped into some matching shoes and grabbed her clutch purse then headed out the door. She was still in the cab when the call came through.

“Hi Nancy,” she replied, “I’m about 5 minutes away,” she answered. When she got off the phone she took a few breaths. She was a little nervous. This was going to be a lot of fun. It was the first interesting thing to happen to her in a long while.
 
He smiled and licked his lips as he watched the little show she put on for him. It surprised him a little that she had done that, but he liked it all the more. Once she finished placing the toy inside herself, he lifted the remote.

"Now that part is done, let's see if this works."

He pushed the power button on, the green light in the upper corner turning on. He watched for a few seconds to gauge her reaction before touching the speed button. He pressed it a few times, the toy beginning to work inside her. The vibration with sutle at first, slowly increasing as he pressed the button. He stopped pressing once he set it to medium.

"If you ever decide to lose my little gift, don't worry. We will make another for you."

He let the vibrator run for a couple of minutes before shutting it off. He decided not to tell her that if if they were apart, even by miles, he could still send a signal via the Internet.

--------

Nancy waited outside the club, smiling when she saw Elsie get out of the cab. It took a moment to recognize her, but she liked what she had seen. The sidewalk outside the club had a bit of a line, but that didn't stop her from going to greet Elsie.

"You look wonderful tonight. Come on."

She took one of Elsie's hand in hers, heading to wait in line. The feeling of Elsie's hand in hers was nice, but she let go a few moments after they got in line, not wanting to seem too forward. They only had to wait a few minutes to get inside the club.

Since it was a week night, the club was only a little crowded. There were plenty of tables to sit and lots of room of on the dance floor. The night was just beginning, so Nancy was sure it would get more crowded. There was just enough light in the sitting area to see their way around, while the dance floor was bathed in multi-colored swirling lights. A second story was above them, cut out to accomadate the dance area.

"Shall we get drinks first?"
 
Suri came to understand the toy worked a little too well. As Joesph played with the controls, she felt the subtle vibrations become not so subtle and she had to grit her teeth to keep from uttering another sound. He could tell he had hit the right setting by the movement of her body and how tense she was getting. Her fingers gripped the sides of the desk and the flush in her cheeks grew. She didn’t want him to see how much the sensations were affecting her, but she really didn’t have a choice at this point. When he finally eased up and turned the infernal thing off, she visibly relaxed again and released a sigh of relief.

She was fine until he offered to replace the toy if she found it convenient to lose. Suri cut her gaze up at him, masking a bit of annoyance in the slight twist at the corner of her mouth. It was her luck he would have thought of her abandoning the thing as soon as he was out of sight. She felt his grasp on her tightening further; first the code and tattoo, now this. Suri needed to figure out a way around the toy. In the next few days, she would be sitting in a chair with the tattoo artist for the completion of the second portion of his gift and she didn’t want him playing hell with her while she was trying to sit still.

-----

Elsie had no difficulty following Nancy and when they had milled around the club a bit, she pointed out a table not far from the dance floor. The table was out of the mainstream flow of traffic, and offered some privacy but still quite accessible to the floor if they chose to make their way up there. The lights on the dance floor were extremely colorful and bright and she suspected the music was as dazzling, so to speak. Right now, the music was on auto and she spied the DJ at the far end of the bar. It’d be a few minutes before the whole show got moving.

Elsie’s eyes drifted to the second story.

Voyeurs.

Those who usually hung out on the second floor were either trying to find a quiet spot to hide out or looking to watch over the ones below. That was just the club scene. Not surprising. The redhead turned to Nancy, grinning.

“A drink sounds great,” she responded. Elsie caught the attention of one of the waiters and motioned him over. His short, blondish hair was windswept which was contradictory to the neat black bowtie, white shirt and black vest and matching slacks. She couldn’t quite make out the color of his eyes in the light, but he was definitely not a day over 25. Instead of ordering some fake, government regulated excuse of an alcoholic mixture, she opted for a frozen, fruit daiquiri. Elsie continued to glance about the room before the crowd began to filter in.
 
He gave a chuckle for a moment, catching her look of annoyance for a moment. It didn't bother him in the least, taking it as a challenge to whatever she had planned to do with the vibrator. He moved to stand in front of her, his fingers stroking lightly beneath her chin for a moment as he pocketed the remote. He tilted her head up towards him, capturing her mouth with his. He mmed as his tongue slid along hers, dancing with hers for a few moment. He broke the kiss after a few moments and leaned forward. He whispered in her ear for a moment, his breathe hot against her skin.

"I won't be too hard on you with the little toy, not yet anyway."

He grinned and pulled away from her, pulling her forward a bit. He reached around and smacked her ass for a moment.

"Time to go now. I'll see you tomorrow."

---------------------------

The table that they had picked out gave them a great view of the dance floor for the evening. When the waiter arrived, she let Elsie order first. She ordered a bottle of vodka for herself, leaning back in the seat a little. The drinks didn't take long to arrive and the club was filling up as well.

"It looks like we chose the hot spot to be for the night."

She grinned for a moment to Elsie, smiling as the drinks arrived quickly. She opened the bottle and took a sip for a moment before noticing the D.J. taking his place behind his equipment. She smiled and slipped from the table, turning to Elsie.

"Care to dance?"
 
This kiss took Suri off guard, and she found herself enjoying it. She leaned into the kiss as much as he did, enjoying his mouth. She liked the taste of his mouth.

Oh Gez!

What was she thinking?!

Suri shook off the kiss and the slap to her ass before she slipped away from Joesph. Thank goodness it was time to go. Then she could retreat to a place none could corner her. At least in her own apartment, she was her own boss.
What she needed was a long, hot bath, and with that goal in mind, she was eager to reach the elevators.

---

Elsie shifted her focus between Nancy and the floor. The music was good and the D.J. was already spinning up his next set. It wouldn’t take long for the floor to become populated with eager, undulating bodies.

“Why not?” she answered and rose from her chair.

Elsie made her way around the table and walked Nancy out onto the dance floor. It had been a while since Elsie had done this, but it would be fun nevertheless. Unconcerned with all else, Elsie began to move with the music. There was no one else to impress but herself, which meant she would find the most enjoyment out of the evening.
 
Nancy smiled as Elsie came out onto the dance floor with her. She had always enjoyed dancing, and having someone to dance with made it all the better. She watched Elsie dance for a few moments before joining with her.

She let her body move with the music, body swaying with the beat. She stayed as near Elsie as best as she could, although the crowd did separate them from time to time. She smiled when the two of them were closer, their bodies barely touching. Her fingers brushed against Elsie's soft skin, traveling over her body lightly with a teasing touch.

The DJ played a slow song after several fast paced ones. Nancy smiled as she pulled Elsie close. She slipped one hand around her coworker's waist, her hand resting so that her palm was at the small of her back with her fingers resting on her shapely ass. Her other arm wrapped around Elsie, her small hand resting on a shoulder.

Nancy wasn't too forward by not pressing herself completely against Elsie, leaving a little space between them so their breasts were barely touching.
 
Elsie loved to dance and she found it highly erotic as a means of interacting with someone. It wasn’t the first time she had hit it off with another woman, and Nancy seemed somewhat taken by her. Elsie found that thought intriguing. The woman was handsome by any normal standards, not to mention she was quite brilliant. Elsie could appreciate all these qualities.

The mish mosh of bodies on the floor only excited the young woman. No one seemed to care which partner they were dancing with, as if it was some unspoken orgy of sorts. It was all a sense of pleasure, where each had his or her own part of the whole.

When the frenzy died down, Elsie started to regret the lull. She wanted to feel the high. She wanted to continue to feel the excitement. What she didn’t count on was the effects of Nancy’s closeness. As they began to dance to the slower song, Elise rested one hand on Nancy’s opposite shoulder and her idle hand dropped to rest on Nancy’s outer thigh, resting in such a way her fingertips grazed the hem of Nancy’s skirt. Her fingers graze Nancy’s flesh back and forth ever so lightly, teasingly, enjoying the time to play. Yes, this was good for her…
 
Nancy shivered with pleasure as she felt Elsie's fingertips stroking teasing on her smooth skin. She mmmed a little as she closed her eyes. Her sensation filter took in the music, the closeness of Elsie, and the soft touches on her skin. It was a wonderful mix of sensations that she didn't want to end.

However it wasn't to be. The slow song ended after only three minutes, becoming replaced by the faster upbeat music. Feeling the need to sit for a little bit, Nancy leaned closer to Elsie. She whispered in the other woman's ear so she could be heard.

"I am going for a drink."

She brushed her lips gently against Elsie's cheek before pulling away slowly. Her fingers lingered as much as they could on her coworker before the contact was lost. She turned slowly, the multi-colored lights lighting over her before walking off the dance floor. Eleven as she walked, her body seemed to move with the beat of the music.
 
Elsie was strangely attracted to Nancy, not that it bothered her too much, but there was something about her that just screamed out for attention. She wasn’t going to analyze it, because it was like looking a gift horse in the mouth. The dancing did come to a quick end, but it was still early in the night and they had only now arrived. There would be plenty of time tonight.
Elsie shivered just a little when Nancy headed off for a drink. Her eyes followed Nancy before she disappeared into the crowd in front of the bar. It took a minute to shake off the effects of the gentle tease. She had to smile. She liked the little games.

Elsie’s attention drifted out to the floor, to the DJ, who was busily tending the music equipment. He wasn’t so busy, though, not to look up. He wasn’t bad looking as far as men went. Her gaze shifted to the people on the floor. Bodies were undulating and jerking against one another, a paradise for those looking to connect. Electric sex, the dizzying whirling lights, the hands groping, pelvis humping…Hopefuls gathering at the tables drooling over the moving bodies on the floor. It was all the same scene.

Elise watched as someone approached her table. He was tall, dark hair, slender. He was probably just going to pass by, so she didn’t really pay much attention, until he stood there in front of her. Elsie’s gaze went from his jeans, to his t-shirt, to his face.

“Want to dance?” he asked her.

Elsie looked back in the direction where she saw Nancy disappear and then back up to him. “Sure,” she answered. Elsie followed the young man out onto the floor. He wasn’t much older than she was, and he wasn’t bad looking. As she danced, she could feel him bump and grind up against her. It was almost erotic, to her, knowing that each move was to tempt her. But the music only lasted three songs before the pace started to slow down. That was when Elsie chose to head back to the table. As she turned to go, he grabbed her hand firmly.

"Don't go," he said, and pulled her against him.
 
Nancy had made her way to the bar, waiting to give her order. It took a few minutes before she was finally able to get a drink, heading back to their table. However it seemed that Elsie wasn't there. As she sat down, it took a few moments to spot her coworker out on the dance floor once more.

Nancy sipped her drink as she smiled, watching the other woman dance. After the second fast song, her stomach growled a bit to signal her hunger. She sighed softly before deciding to wait till Elsie was done dancing to suggest they get a bite to eat.

She frowned for a moment when the slow song started and Elsie had started to move from from the dance floor. However the man she had been dancing with had stopped her. Nancy couldn't make out what was being said as she walked out on the dance floor towards them. There did appear to be a bit of a struggle from Elsie.

Nancy came up behind the young man, laying her right hand on his right shoulder, two fingertips at his collarbone. His attention was diverted from Elsie to Nancy as she whispered in his ear.

"Why don't you let her go?"

At the same time, her fingertips dug into the muscles of his neck, causing immense pain for him. The young man cried in pain before releasing a hold of Elsie as he was forced downwards a little.

"Ahhh...I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

Smiling, Nancy released him from her grip, letting him get away while rubbing his neck. She turned and held her hand out to Elsie.

"Wanna catch a cab and go eat? I'm starving."
 
When Elsie saw her co-worker approach, she felt some relief. She really didn’t want to spend the rest of this night with that jerk, and she hadn’t thought to make a scene. Elsie was a strong woman, but it didn’t matter much where men were concerned. She was inevitably the weaker sex. Whatever Nancy did to him, she was grateful.

“Thank YOU!” she gasped, still feeling the adrenaline running through her veins. She reached out and took Nancy’s hand, quickly walking off the dance floor. They had already made a scene and people were still staring. Elsie didn’t really enjoy being the center of attention.

Dinner sounded like a good thing to do, and there weren’t any immature idiots to deal with. It was just a table for two and dinner. Yes, dinner was a good choice.

“I’d like that. Do you have an appetite for anything in particular?” Elsie asked. She really didn't expect an answer right away. They still needed to get out of the club where she could hear herself think.

It didn’t take long before they were exiting the club. People were still pushing their way in, and it was apparent this club was a hot spot. Elsie hailed a cab and the two women quickly slipped in as the current fare slipped out. Catching a cab around here was an art.

“Thank you for getting rid of that guy. He was being a lil more pushy than I cared for. How did you do that thing with your fingers?”

Elsie was curious with Nancy. She had never seen Nancy outside the office, so she really didn’t know her all that well. It looked like she had hit a pressure point, or something of that sort.

Elsie sat back to enjoy the ride.
 
Nancy smiled as she settled back into the seat beside Elsie.

"It really wasn't anything too complex. I just applied a little pressure to the pressure point on his collar bone. Here."

She turned slightly and reached up with her right hand, laying it gently on Elsie's bare shoulder. She enjoyed the feeling of her co-worrker's soft skin beneath her touch, but she brushed the thought aside for the moment. She moved her fingertips to the right spot just inside Elsie's collarbone and applied just enough pressure that the woman could feel the start of the pain.

"Just like that. It can easily bring anyone to their knees if applied long enough. There are other points on the body that can be as equally effective."

She pulled her hand up, but not away yet. Her fingertips moved downward gently, tracing lightly along the cut of Elsie's dress along the top of her breasts before pulling away to rest her hand in her hand.

"I don't mind teaching them to you if you would like.All you have to do is ask."

She grinned teasingly, winking playfully for a moment.
 
Elsie felt the pain immediately when Nancy applied the pressure just inside the collar bone and she couldn't help but to dip her shoulder.

"OH!" she exclaimed.

Why had she never learned tricks like these? She could have fended off a number of annoying perverts. The touch to her collarbone was just a temporary sensation, but her hand, brushing over the top of her breasts remained with her far beyond the time her fingers pulled away. Elsie felt a swell of arousal enter her as she sat there next to Nancy in the cab.

Elise was so distracted, she had almost missed Nancy’s offer. It would give her an excuse to see her again. What was she thinking?? She had to work with this woman. Before she thought about it, the answer was already flowing from her lips.

“I’d like that very much,” Elsie responded.

Elsie could feel her stomach starting to complain. It figures. Her stomach always seemed to interrupt something or other. She looked over at Nancy, “Any requests for dinner? If not, I know a great steakhouse not too far from here,” she offered.
 
Nancy smiled hearing Elsie accept her offer of teaching her the pressure points sometime. She knew it was a rule of thumb to not date co-workers, but there was nothing wrong with playing around from time to time.

She giggled for a moment hearing Elsie's stomach grumble at needing to be filled.

"You were hungrier than I thought. It was a good thing we got out when we did then."

She winks playfully before nodding.

"Steak sounds just fine to me."

She sat back with her hands and handbag in her lap as Elsie gave the driver the address. It was only a couple of minutes before they arrived, Nancy getting out first. She held the door open as she held a hand out to help Elsie out of the cab.
 
Elsie settled with the cab before she took Nancy’s hand, stepping out of the vehicle. The steak house was in a popular location, situated in the middle of the city. The owners of the place didn’t prescribe to the health warnings of give up on the red meat in favor of all the “healthy” processed alternatives. It was what Elsie enjoyed so much about the place. They were willing to stick to what people enjoyed.

The front of the restaurant was done out in a rich black face with gold lettering “CATTLEMAN’S HOUSE” written above the doorway. Elsie felt her tummy rumble more. She had been here a few times, but it seemed far too long from the last. As she stepped forward, she released Nancy’s hand, watching as the doorman opened the large mahogany door to allow them entrance. When the door cracked, they were greeted with the tantalizing smells of the restaurant.

“MMMMMMM… I love this place.”

As the two women approached the hostess podium, a young lady dressed in black pants, long sleeved white shirt, black vest and black bow tie walked up to greet.

“Hi, my name is Jade – welcome to the Cattleman’s House. Can I seat two?” she asked.

“Yes, please,” Elsie answered.

She looked back at Nancy before the woman ushered them forward. The woman was genuinely pretty with her blue eyes and blonde hair, though she probably would have looked nicer had she kept her hair down rather than pinned up with a few more bobby pins than she actually needed.

The two were ushered to a small table at the back of the restaurant. Elsie pulled out a chair before moving over to her own, taking a seat at the table. Her eyes scanned over the many people already in the establishment. There were a lot of couples, and a few big groups of 5 or more. It was nice to see the place stayed busy. She waited for Nancy to sit, before picking up the menu to peruse it.

“I can never make up my mind!”
 
Nancy followed after Elsie into the restaurant, mmming at the wonderful smell of food. The place was very nice and a good spot for them to eat in. Her eyes did rove over Elsie from time to time, admiring her form.

Her attention was diverted for a few moments by the hostess. The young woman was a pretty one, but she felt she needed to focus on her date for now.

She gave a smile when Elsie pulled a seat out for her, sitting down carefully in the seat. She picked up a menu as well, giggling at Nancy's comment.

"Perhaps they should put in a buffet style then. Do you have any recommendation, since you are more familiar with this place."

She looked up when their waiter came to take their drinks. Nancy smiled for a moment, taking the lead.

"I think a bottle of red wine and two glasses will be enough."

The waiter smiled and nodded as he wrote down the order.

"I shall be back for your orders then. Excuse me ladies."
 
Elise looked across the table to Nancy, “no, no real recommendations for this place. There are too many things that are just good. I’m dying to try their ribeye. I hear it’s amazing. That, a loaded baked potato and grilled green beans,” she said with a grin.

Elsie interrupted Nancy as she looked at her somewhat astonished. “Yes, I was hungry. My eyes are bigger than my stomach, so I’ll end up taking it home to lunch tomorrow.”

It wasn’t long before the waiter returned with their wine and two glasses. As Elise finished looking over the menu, the waiter had removed the cork to the bottle and poured each glass.

“Have you decided what you would like this evening?” he asked.

Elise looked over the menu to Nancy. “I know what I want, what about you?”

The waiter was pretty cute, as far as men were concerned, but Elise wasn’t too interested in him outside of giving him her order. When she was finished, she looked to Nancy expectantly, smiling.
 
Nancy giggled hearing what Elsie wanted. It sounded good to her as well.

"That sounds like a wonderful thing to eat tonight. Very filling."

She did take a few more moments to look over the menu for herself. She folded the menu closed as the waiter returned. She picked up the poured glass of wine, sipping as she waited on her turn. She smiled for a moment.

"Her order sounded pretty good, so I think I will have the same."

"Very good ma'am. I shall be back shortly."

The young man nodded before moving off. Nancy smiled and sipped her wine again.

"So what has life been like partnering up with Suri?"

Beneath the table, Nancy pulled her right foot from her shoe quietly. She reached across beneath the table, her toes gently stroking against Elsie's calf.
 
“Life with Suri has been interesting. She can get herself into a few good messes, but she’s always managed to come out on top. Before we got here, she was one of the top operators. Not quite sure what happened once we got here. It seems we had a couple of moments that were pretty touch and go. I’ve never seen her come unglued before,” Elsie responded.

Elsie picked up her glass of wine and sipped from it to wet her lips.

“I was surprised when we were picked up for our new assignment. I thought for sure Suri and Joesph were going to go to war. It was like a switch, though, to see all that turn around. The fact they’re… well, you saw what happened in the other office today, the fact they’re attracted to one another mystifies me.”

Elsie paused. “What do you think of all this and them? Don’t you find it a bit odd?” she asked. She hadn’t been lost to the fact that Nancy’s toes were stroking her calf. She was flirting under the table, and Elsie didn’t mind it. In fact, as Elsie set her drink down, her fingertips brushed over Nancy’s a moment, before withdrawing them. The young woman felt a bit of excited nervousness and that she hadn’t felt in a long time.
 
Back
Top