Elven Temptations (Closed for Biker Faerie and Lucian Devine)

Biker_Faerie

Faerie
Alva had been watching the young man for a couple of weeks now. Wondering what he could be doing. Every evening he would leave his cabin by the lake to climb to the top of the hill where he’d set up his equipment. Then he’d spend the rest of the night looking up at the stars.

Alva would watch him for a while, then go back home to her parents. But in the morning, at first light, she would be back. Watching him as he made his way down to his cabin.

Then came the best bit…

The young man would emerge naked from the cabin and run into the cold water of the lake, making whooping noises as he felt the icy water against his skin. It made Alva laugh when he did this. But her real interest was in his taught sinewy body. She watched attentively as he soaped himself all over before splashing about in the water Then, he would get out and towel himself dry. Alva liked that bit the best but all too soon however he would put some clothes on, leaving Alva wanting more.

Alva had kept her distance, just like her father had warned her to with humans. But every day she had been getting closer and now she was less than fifty yards from him. She was an inquisitive sort and at nineteen she was at an age where males were very much of interest to her. If only things were simple. If only she were like the other girls. If only she’d been born a human.

Elves and humans had co-existed for millennia. Their DNA was almost identical. But humans had always had the upper hand. Their ingenuity and ambition had been greater, as had their greed. But they’d always been jealous of elven beauty and coveted their powers. As humans became the dominant species they began to persecute the elves. Elven women were fair and highly prized by humans who forced them into prostitution and servitude. The fairest were taken as wives to produce the handsomest half breeds while the men were used as slaves. As a result, over centuries, pure elf numbers dwindled until they become little more than the subject of fairytales.

All of this had happened a long time ago however. The remaining pure elves had adapted. Living on the edge of society now, hiding their true identity from outsiders. They moved with the times, embracing technology in order not to stand out but keeping their distance. Often they lived in areas populated by the ancient indigenous tribes whose treatment by modern man had almost been as harsh as their own had been.

But, as Alva watched the naked young man dry himself off, ancient history couldn’t have been further from her mind. In fact, she’d become so distracted that she’d failed to notice the wolf in the trees, her cubs huddling behind her, until it was almost too late.

The wolf stalked the young man as he sauntered back to the cabin. From where Alva stood it was behind him leaving her unable to take a shot with the bow she always carried. So she did the only thing she could to save him. She ran out from where she was hiding, shouting loudly to grab its attention. The wolf looked up and changing its target charged at her. Alva saw the wolf coming, braced herself and then all there was was darkness…

Last edited:
https://image1.masterfile.com/getIm...wMDAwMDA=AMvvub/700-00606556en_Masterfile.jpg

Zeke opened the door and stepped out, closing his eyes as he reached his arms up and grabbed the top of the door frame with his hands. He gave his body a good long stretch, not paying any notice to the fact that he was completely naked except for a pair of water shoes. When he opened his eyes he saw the light of the oncoming sunrise just barely starting to crest the horizon, and admired it for a few seconds before the a gust of wind made him shiver. He could handle the cold well enough in short bursts when the wind wasn't blowing, even when he was naked, but the wind changed everything. He didn't close the door though, but rather reached back inside, grabbed his towel, threw it over his shoulder, grabbed the plastic bag with the soap in it, and only then closed the door behind him.

Once the door to the cabin was closed, Zeke was all business, grabbing the towel he'd slung over his shoulder in his free hand so it couldn't blow away before taking off at a run for the lake. He paused on the beach of the lake, but just long enough to throw his towel onto a picnic table and weigh it down with a piece of firewood. Next came the "fun" part. He ran straight into the lake, letting out a string of involuntary whoops, hisses, and assorted cusses as the near-freezing water made his balls with they could retract right back where they came from! He waded in only as far as he had to before sucking in a deep breath and dipping down to his neck and back up. "FUUUUUUUUUCK!" He screamed to the sunrise as he quickly started to soap himself up, happy at least in the knowledge that the hard part was behind him. He splashed himself to rinse off, not wanting to take another full body dip. His hair could wait, as it always did, for his weekly trip into town for supplies.

Only when he was as clean as he was going to get did Zeke finally wade tuck the soap back in it's plastic bag, rinse his hands and the bag, and wade his happy ass out of the water. He tossed the bag on the table and grabbed his towel, letting out a long and audible sigh as he wrapped the bath sheet around himself. He crouched down, pulled his legs inside the warm cocoon of the bath sheet for a bit, savoring the moment as he let his head dip and his eyes close. It was just for a few moments though, and when he was done he vigorously dried his legs, pushed himself to his feet, and rapidly dried the rest of his body before fully wrapping himself in the bath sheet and heading for the cabin once more.

Zeke had walked this path back and forth so many times that he was fairly certain that he could manage it blindfolded. As such, he happily allowed himself to space out completely as he walked back, his gaze lingering on the ground a few feet in front of him, even though he wasn't even looking.

The sudden movement off to one side probably wouldn't even even have caught Zeke's attention if not for the shouting that came with it. He stopped dead in his tracks as the woman charged at him. He didn't have the slightest clue what she was doing until a blur of movement rushing past him pulled at his attention once more. It wasn't until that moment that he realized that she'd been trying to warn him about the wolf and pull it's attention from him to her.

"Oh fuck fuck FUCK!" Zeke shouted as he saw the wolf pounce on the woman. His own body meanwhile, doing exactly what he'd been thinking just moments ago, almost. With his brain in total panic mode, his body reacted on instinct and carried him not back to the cabin, but to the wood pile, not even noticing the the bath sheet had lost it's hold in his haste and fallen to the ground.

No sooner did Zeke reach the wood pile than his right hand closed around the blackthorn walking stick that he knew as there. He was already running back towards the woman and the wolf, even as his left hand loosed the airhorn from where it had been secured near the top.

Adrenaline was coursing through Zeke's body as he ran back towards the beast and the downed woman. Without giving the wolf any sort of warning he brought the strong and sturdy stick down on it's head with a thud that was almost as satisfying as the yelp that it let out. He followed it up by blasting the airhorn as close to the beast as he dared to reach, prompting another yelp as it jumped up and scurried a little ways away. Zeke took the opportunity then to position himself between the beast and the woman, not taking his eyes off the creature as he rose to his full height six foot height, blasted the horn again and again while swinging the stick back and forth in front of him.

The wolf thankfully seemed to have had enough, and when it turned away and ran off, Zeke looked after it only until it disappeared into the trees before backing up far enough so that he could kneel beside the woman. She was clearly still breathing, but he didn't like the fact that she was unconscious with her head nestled against a rock. A shiver coursed through his naked body, telling him that he had to make a decision sooner rather than later, and with no help around for miles, there was only one place to take her. He cast one more look at the tree line then one look around them before letting go of the walking stick to let it dangle from the loop secured to his wrist. Then he eased his right arm beneath her head as gently as he could, got his left arm under her knees, and rose to his feet with her petite frame cradled in his arms.

Zeke carried the woman into the cabin, closed the door, and bolted it behind them. He took her straight to the only bed in the one-room cabin, and set her down as gently as he could before turning from her so that he could grab some first-aid supplies. The first order of business was of course her head. There was thankfully minimal bleeding, and after just a little cleanup, large bandage, and a firm and careful wrap that looped around her head, she could almost be mistaken for sleeping peacefully with her head on his pillow.

While a concussion had naturally been Zeke's biggest concern, his second biggest concern was of course infection. Her hands and arms were scraped, scratched, clawed, and bit to hell. Even that was only just the start given how dirty they also were. It took time just to clean all of the wounds, let alone disinfect them. after that he used a variety of bandage sizes as necessary, and held all of them in place with a couple of loosely wrapped ace bandages.

Only once the woman was as taken care of as he was able did Zeke finally take the time to get dressed and get started on breakfast.

When Alva woke the first time, she could smell bacon. Her vision was blurred at first and it took a while for her eyes to focus, but eventually they did. Someone was making breakfast and, for a while, they didn't notice her wake up.

Although she wasn't quite sure how she’d got there, she knew exactly where she was. She was in the cabin of the attractive young man she’d been stalking.

“The wolf,” she said slightly deliriously to get his attention. “Please say you didn’t kill it. It was only looking after its cubs.”

Her headache felt like an axe had cleaved her skull apart and her left arm felt sore. Then she noticed that she was naked under the blanket, or at least her top half was. He must have had to remove some of her clothes to treat her wounds. So he must have seen her naked body or at least some of it. She felt a bit embarrassed.

Then a wave of panic hit her. Had he seen her ears? Elven ears weren't anything like as pronounced as Tolkein had imagined, but there was no smoke without fire. They definitely came to a point at the top but it was usually the sort of thing a girl could easily hide under her hair

“My parents, they’ll be worried,” she mumbled.

And then she drifted back to sleep...

The next time Alva woke it was dark outside. The small cabin was lit by a few oil lamps and light from a fire. The attractive young man was dozing in a chair now. She stayed still for a moment observing him but when she moved he noticed.

“Hi,” she said. “I’m Alva. Alva Lightfoot. What's your name"

The young man had kind eyes she thought and she wondered how long he'd been watching over her.

"Thank you for looking after me. I remember the wolf but not much after that.”

Her headache wasn’t as bad as it had been before, but it hadn’t gone completely and she was thirsty, really thirsty.

“I could really do with a drink of water," she told him, "and some painkillers if you have any.”

It was impossible to drink the water lying down and so she lifted herself up. As she did, the blanket that covered her, fell away revealing her breasts. The young man couldn't help but look and she saw him study her in much the same way that she'd studied him by the lake. She allowed him a moment then couldn't help giving him a cheeky smile before covering herself up. No man had ever looked at her like that before.

Taking the Advil down with a glass of water she emptied it in one glug then asked for another. The water was cool and she felt like she must have drunk a gallon of it before her thirst was quenched.

"Do you have a phone? My parents will be worried," she asked.

The answer was to be expected. The cabin didn't look like it had all mod cons and there was no mobile reception this side of the lake.

"I'll need to let them know I'm safe. Could you drive me to town in the morning. I'm going to need a tetanus and a rabies shot for this," she said nodding at her arm.

But for now there was nothing to be done. It was far too late to risk driving. She was safe and she could rest.

Hopefully her father would be able to see that.

John Lightfoot had felt the moment the wolf had attacked his daughter as clearly as if it had attacked him. He'd been in the sawmill at the time. The saw blade had almost taken his arm off when he momentarily lost all concentration. He knew it was Alva. But his second sight told him nothing more.

John had wanted to call his friend Bill Two-Trees at the police department. They'd grown up together and John trusted Bill. But he knew he had nothing other than a feeling to go on.

The day was agony for John. He hoped that Alva would turn up by herself, but she didn't. Then, later that evening, his mind pictured Alva in a cabin. She was awake and she was with somebody. He could sense that she wasn't in danger.

"Bill," he said calling up his friend. "Alva's has been involved in some sort of accident. I think she may have been attacked by a bear or a wolf. Something like that."

"Do you know where she is?"

"That's the problem. All I can see is a cabin. It's basic and it cant be too far away. I don't think she's in any danger."

Bll knew to take his childhood friend seriously. John had shared his secret with Bill a long time ago.

"I'll have my deputies check the cabins in the morning," he told John. "She'll be fine John. She's resourceful that one."

Last edited:
Zeke barely heard the first two words the woman spoke, and almost thought that he'd imagined them, partly because he was surprised that she'd even woken up so soon after the incident. When he heard her speak again though, he didn't hesitate to take the pan off the heat and rush to her side.

"No no no no." Blake started softly as he knelt beside the bed. "The wolf is fine...was fine... fine enough to run back into the tress after I scared it away."

The woman's next words were mumbled, and hard to understand. Zeke let them pass out of his mind as he saw her drift to sleep though. He tucked the blankets around her a bit more before forcing himself to leave her side and pick up where he left off with breakfast.

The rest of the day was thankfully uneventful. Zeke stayed in the cabin for the majority of it, which he likely would have done even if the two of them hadn't stumbled upon each other, but he did take one trip outside to pick up his bathing supplies that had been left out there when he'd brought her inside. While he did move a little bit to make lunch and put more wood in the stove, he spent the majority of his time in a chair in the corner. His body wanted to move around, and his brain wanted to at least read something, but in the end he just sat, waited, watched over her, and eventually dozed off to sleep.

The bed creaked a little as the woman moved, and the sound pulled him immediately back into consciousness, his dark brown eyes had been wide with alert, but upon finding her awake and moving, softened with concern.

"Hi back, Alva." Zeke said softly. "My name is Zeke, Zeke Durran." He shook his head as she thanked him. "It's no trouble at all, really. It was the least I could do. I had no idea that wolf was stalking me. If it hadn't been for you..." He let his words trail off and was glad that when Alva let the topic fade.

Zeke jumped immediately to his feet when Alva said she was thirsty. There was a counter area with cabinets against one wall. He reached into one of the coolers that was against the same wall and pulled out a bottle of water, and then reached into one of the cabinets to grab a glass. He set the two things on the counter, and crossed the room to go digging through a duffel bag against the other wall, coming out of it with a large bottle of Advil. He read the instructions, turned back towards the woman, gauging her size and the dosage dumping a few pills into his palm. He kept them there as he tucked the bottle back into the bag, not bothering to rezip it before moving back across the room to crack the seal on the water bottle and pour it into the glass. With the pills in one hand and the half-full glass of water in the other, he finally moved back to the bed, offering her the pills first and then the water.

As Zeke watched, Alva took the pills and water and shifted in the bed. It didn't even register to him what she was doing and why until he saw her sit up and saw the blanket fall away from her bare breasts. Her breasts drew his gaze before he could stop himself, and he marveled at how flawlessly smooth her skin was with only the distinct color difference of her areola's standing out, for obvious reason, and of course her puffy pink nipples.

"I-I'm sorry." Zeke said, stumbling over the first word when Alva covered herself, his gaze flicking up to hers and seeing the cheeky smile she was giving him.

The way Alva chugged the water and asked for more caught Zeke a little off guard, though it probably shouldn't have, given how dark it was outside now and that they'd first met a little after sunrise. He happily poured the rest of the bottle of water into the glass for her and brought it back to her.

Alva's next question actually made Zeke feel a little guilty. "No...cell phones don't work out here." She thankfully took it in stride though, and he was happy that he could nod with her second question. "Of course. I do a supply run once a week, and though it's a day early, I'd be happy to run you into town. Is there anything else I can get you, Alva?"

There was nothing to do about the situation. They were going to be there for the night, that much was clear. Sometimes, when she’d watched him of an evening, she’d fantasised about spending the night in the cabin but not quite in these circumstances.

Is there anything else I can get you, Alva?

“I’m a bit hungry. I could do with a sugar boost. Do you have any biscuits or chocolate, or something like that?” she asked.

Alva noticed a cheap bottle of Bourbon on one of the shelves. Alcoholism was a problem in remote communities like hers and her parents hadn’t allowed hard liquor in the house. She’d only ever been allowed to drink wine or beer but how much stronger could Bourbon really be?

“And a shot of Bourbon might help me sleep,” she added hopefully.

The young man rummaged around until he managed to find what he was looking for and presented it to her.

“You’re not local. Are you,” she told him. “So what brings you here?”

Alva listened to his story before telling him her own.

“I live in the next valley,” she told him. “My family have a small sawmill. There’s my mom and dad and I’ve got a younger brother and two younger sisters.”

Alva dreaded Zeke asking what she did because the answer was ‘not very much’. Elves tended to marry young but one of the reason for their dwindling numbers was because the ratio of male to female births. For every one male, two females were born and it was simple maths to see that many females would go without a mate.

Alva was pretty, intelligent and came from a good family but, of the other elven families in the area, none had a suitable male of marrying age. And so at 19, Alva was almost already a spinster. It was something that kept her father awake at night. For Alva the choices were likely to be, marry a human or stay single and be looked after by the family. Alva had too much life in her for the latter but marrying a human came with risks of exposure or exploitation or worse.

Alva knocked back the bourbon as if it were wine and asked for another. Zeke looked unsure about giving her a refill but she had a taste for the alcohol now. She could see he wanted to please her and so ever so slightly, she charmed him.

The ability to charm humans was a gift all female Elves shared. The effect was only ever temporary and could only be done face to face but it was remarkably effective. Over the years female elves had used their powers to charm humans into doing what they wanted.

It wasn’t without its risks however. Though powerless to resist, when the charm wore off, humans could sometimes figure out what had happened them. Especially if charms had been used on them before or their actions had been very out of character.

But Alva’s charm was so slight, so subtle, that Zeke would never know.

Last edited:
Zeke was glad that Alva took the news about the lack of cell phone well, and when she made requests of him he gladly got off the bed to try and find what she asked for. When he returned to her her had a half-empty package of chocolate chip cookies, an unopened bag of peanut M&M's, the bourbon she'd requested and a couple of shot glasses he'd pulled down from the top shelf of the cabinet.

"I'm sorry it's not much." Zeke started as he laid the snacks on the bed in front of her and poured each of them a shot. "As you can see..." He cast his arm around the cabin that surrounded them. "I wasn't expecting company, let alone..." His arm came sweeping back around to Alva and swept downward a bit. "Female company."

"Nah, not local..." Zeke said as he looked into Alva's eyes for the first time, and seeing their beautiful shade of purple. His voice trailed off as he lost himself in her eyes for a minute, but when he snapped back to the moment he picked up where he left off. "My family lives in Nuuk, but we use this place as a hunting cabin of sorts, or at least they do. I use it for the quiet, the darkness...and the stars."

Zeke knew how dumb the last bit of his story probably sounded, but he left it at that anyway. It was usually better to just let people react and explain more if they asked.

Alva's story was a common one for this region according to Zeke's parents, making his question in response to it also feel pretty natural. "And is that your plan, to join the family business, or are you going to college, or something else entirely?" Zeke knocked back his shot as effortlessly as Alva did, but found himself a bit surprised when she asked for another. She was young, but not too young for the region, a bit on the petite side, and of course hadn't had much of anything to eat or drink today.

In the end, it was the fact that Alva was asking for it, rather than him offering it, that made his inhibitions slowly melt away. I mean he wasn't trying to get her drunk or anything, and he certainly wasn't going to take advantage of her or force himself on her.

"But this is your the last one unless you let me make you something to eat." Zeke said with a coy smile and a wink as he poured both of them a generously-sized shot, clinked his shot glass with hers, and followed her lead.

Last edited:
Alva drank the shot in one, which was a mistake because the alcohol burned the back of her throat as it went down. She coughed and spluttered like the amateur she was then giggled.

"I've never actually had Bourbon before," she admitted then added, "Wow, it's strong. I should probably stop there."

The alcohol warmed her stomach and as they talked she felt its glow spread over her body. She felt relaxed, very relaxed in fact. Zeke was easy to talk to and the Bourbon had made it even easier. Twenty four hours ago she could never have believed she’d be spending the night alone in a cabin with a boy. And all it had a taken was a near death experience with a wolf.

Alva knew that in all likelihood she had missed her opportunity to marry one of her own kind and it occurred to her that she may never get a chance like this with a human again . He was good looking, nice to talk to. She was sure that he’d make a good mate. But how did she know if he was interested in her.

She had no idea how to play it. How do you make a boy like you. She could charm him but that was frowned upon and generally the preserve of elves of the night.

He’d offered her food but she wasn't hungry. Perhaps she should have accepted. Then, looking at her watch, she realised it was almost eleven o'clock and a thought came to her.

"We should probably get some sleep," she said then after looking around at the room she added giggling. "You can’t sit in that chair all night. You can lie down next to me if you want?"

Last edited:
Zeke was lifting his own glass to his lips to mimic Alva when she started to cough and splutter. He held in his chuckle, but only just barely, and only until she started to giggle at herself. He then happily allowed himself to smile and chuckle at her attempt to shoot it properly.

"Heh, yeah..." Zeke started before he took his own shot. He sucked his teeth a bit to mask the fact that he also felt the same burn in the back of his throat that she'd felt. "Two is probably enough for tonight, but you did well for a first timer, especially since we didn't really start with small shots and work up to that bigger one." He screwed the cap back on the bourbon bottle, reached out to take her glass, and rose to set all three things on the counter across the room before returning to her.

Alva's next words caught Zeke a little off guard, the second set a bit more than the first. His gaze turned towards the door and lingered for a moment. He had an insulated sleeping bag in the truck that he could use, but...

Zeke's gaze returned to Alva, looking so sweet and innocent sitting in his bed like that. He swallowed hard as he met her lovely purple gaze with his dark brown one, knowing that she was naked beneath those blankets, because he'd needed to check everywhere for injuries.

"It's probably for the best..." Zeke started, letting his words hang in the air as he removed the garbage from their snacks from on top of her. "We both know how cold it will get when the fire goes out..." He didn't know if he was trying to talk himself into this or talk her out of it, but either way, once he extinguished the oil lamps there wasn't anything left to do but move towards the bed. He pulled the blankets back, but kept his gaze averted respectfully before turning to sit down. He kicked off his shoes and socks as he reached up over his head and pulled his shirt over his head. This was of course the part he was worried about. I mean yeah he wasn't scrawny or anything, but he also knew that he wasn't big, bulky, and layered with muscle like he knew women dreamt about. His muscles were there, but they were lean and sinewy.

With a final steadying breath, Zeke lifted his feet, tucked them under the blankets, and laid back on the long pillow that stretched the full length of the bed. "I'm sorry about the pillow situation, Elva..." He started before taking a breath that he hoped would help steady his nerves. This was after all, the closest he'd ever been to a naked woman before. He was twenty-two and had just gotten his master's degree. He'd been so focused on his studies that he'd never really thought of women as an option until now. "I wasn't expecting...well you know...and if you feel uncomfortable...just let me know."

It had worked. Alva almost couldn’t believe it. There he was lying next to her and he was naked to boot. She never thought he’d read that into her invitation. She just thought he’d hop onto the bed fully clothed. It was just a shame that in the dark she hadn’t been able to see anything close up.

“He must have done this before” she thought. “A man like him had probably slept with many women.”

Then it occurred to Alva that he might already have a partner. She hoped they weren’t too serious. She’d find out in the morning, but for now all she wanted to do was feel a real man touching her.

Now that they were in bed however things got awkward. Both of them lay there like railway sleepers keeping a discrete distance between them.

“I’m cold Zeke,” she said pathetically. “Will you cuddle me? Just watch out for my arm though.”

She tried to make it sound like a plea for warmth from an injured woman. Something that no kind hearted soul could refuse and it worked.

Alva felt Zeke move onto his side and press his body against her. Taking hold of his hand she cupped it against one of her breasts. She had nice breasts, she knew that much.

“That’s better,” she said, nuzzling her head into his shoulder. “You could kiss me now if you wanted. I’ve never been kissed by a boy before. You’d be doing me a favour.”

To say that the situation was awkward would be an understatement. Zeke tried to maintain a discreet and modest between the two of them, despite the fact that the single pillow kept wanting to make their bodies roll together. The best he could manage was to just stay on his side facing the other way. That way just his back would touch her, even if she ended up rolling to face him in the middle of the night.

Any plans for discretion went out the window when Alva said that she was cold though. He swallowed hard before wordlessly complying to her plea. He rolled to his other side and then slowly eased forward until his bare chest rested against her back and his groin pressed against her ass, his soft cock twitching in response to the feel of her soft skin against his firmness. He slid one arm under the pillow and bent it to help cradle his head as he draped the other one over her hip, giving her injuries a wide berth. Whether or not he planned to slide it upwards at all ended up not mattering as she guided his hand to her breast and laid her arm down on top. His hand reflexively squeezed the soft and yielding flesh as he felt her nipple brush against the rough skin of his palm.

Alva's next words came as she nuzzled her head into his shoulder, leaning her body back against his. He tried so hard to resist the temptation, knowing he shouldn't do this, that he should wait until she was healed and fully sober. So many thoughts ran through his head, but none of them stopped him from leaning down. "I guess I could..." He brushed his nose against hers. "If you want." His lips pressed tenderly against hers as his hand squeezed, kneaded, and massaged her breast, his strength pulling her closer against him as his cock stirred to life against her ass.

Alva turned her head to allow Zeke to kiss her better. When their lips met, fireworks went off in her brain. Her tongue waited at the edge of her mouth, ready to greet his, and when they met the two of them danced for a while before she thrust hers into Zeke’s mouth.

She could tell that Zeke was hesitant. Was it inexperience or chivalry, she couldn’t tell for sure. It didn’t matter anyway. Alva preferred to be in the driving seat, preferred to be the one making the decisions. She knew exactly what she wanted and how far she was going to let Zeke go tonight. She would tease him, make him work for her favours then reward him when he pleased her. Alva didn’t realise it herself but this was exactly what elven women did to human men. They seduced them then melded them into their lovers. Over time Zeke would come to understand the extent of her desires and his part in satisfying them, but for now he was a work in progress.

Alva rolled over and lay on her back. Then pulling Zeke’s hand free from her breast she pushed it down to her pussy.

“Make me cum,” she told him

Questions about Zeke’s experience were soon answered however as he fumbled with her vagina. It wasn’t a problem for Alva, she would teach him how she liked it.

“Like this,” she showed him. First with his fingers inside her and then having him gently rub her clitoris. Alva had fingered herself many times before but the pure excitement of having someone do it for her, brought her quickly to the boil.

“Don’t stop,” she told Zeke through gritted teeth as her orgasm hit and she held onto him to make the point. Only when the wave of pleasure had subsided did she release her grip.

Reaching down Alva took Zeke’s now erect cock in hand and began to stroke it.

“Now you get your reward,” she told him.

Everything changed when Alva rolled to her back. The hesitation that had been pushed into the background of Zeke's mind forced it's way forward as she guided his hand from her breast to her pussy. He heard her words, of course knew what she wanted, and happily nodded, even as his fingers fumbled around her outer lips. He'd of course seen this done so many times in internet videos, but they hardly prepared him for the real thing.

Alva's patience and guidance were exactly what Zeke needed in that moment of awkwardness. He wouldn't have blamed her for being frustrated at his virginal fumbling, and indeed felt his own frustrations at his inadequacy in this most intimate of moments grow until he felt her guiding hand and heard her speak once more. He lifted his gaze from her spread legs to meet her eyes once more, hoping that she would understand how much he appreciated the help.

If Zeke's young age and shiny new master's degree were evidence of anything, it was that he was a quick learner. He couldn't really see where she was guiding his fingers from his position beside her, but his brain and fingers remembered. He fucked her slowly and steadily with two fingers before pulling them out and sliding them slowly up her slit. A third finger joined them, gently rubbing her clit with one as the other two kept her spread for him. He felt and heard every one of her reactions to everything he did and quickly dialed in on what she liked and wanted in that moment, using her own reactions to determine when he should add more pressure or go faster, all while he looked at her beautiful face as it contorted with pleasure as she hissed a couple of words through gritted teeth and her entire body quaked and quivered as her orgasm wracked her body.

The first feel of Alva's hand on his cock sent a surge through Zeke's body. His hand lifted from between her legs to cup her cheek after she spoke, and he held her gaze as his hips slowly rocked back and forth in time to her strokes.

Alva didn’t know much about cocks but she knew enough to recognise that Zeke’s was a good size. Bigger than she’d expected when she’d seen him washing himself in the lake. But then the water had been cold.

She sensed his urgency now, rocking his hips so that he could fuck her hand.

But he had to learn to wait.

Alva let go of him and getting up from the bed she knelt between his legs and lowered her face until her lips were almost touching the head of his cock

“Would you like me to suck you?” she teased. “Say please if you do.”

Like Zeke, Alva had watched plenty of pornos on line but lacked practical experience. She began by licking the head of Zeke’s cock which Zeke seemed to like. Then she took it in her mouth and continued to play with the head with her tongue. But Zeke winced when her teeth scraped along his shaft as she began to use her mouth to fuck him

“Sorry,” she giggled. Committing the error to memory. Then she tried to take all of his cock into her mouth but that just made her gag. Alva was confused by this as the girls in the videos could do it. More research was necessary.

Zeke liked having his balls cupped though. Too much as it turned out and without warning he shot a thick load of cum into her mouth. It was unexpected and she spluttered for a moment swallowing half of it immediately. The other half she left in her mouth savouring the taste and texture. It was slightly bitter, slightly salty. Not unpleasant

She felt Zeke’s cock going limp and so she swallowed the rest of his cum and tried to suck any that was left out of him.

“There,” she said, getting up. “Did you enjoy that?”

Alva lay back in the bed next to Zeke.

“You can cuddle me again,” she told him.

The evening had gone well. Zeke was definitely going to be hers Alva thought as she drifted off to sleep …

Last edited:
Zeke let out a low groan of dismay when Alva let go of his cock, and slipped from his grasp. still, he made no move to stop her as she did so or as she moved to kneel between his legs. His dark brown eyes followed her head's progress as it slowly dipped down, her lips getting closer and closer to the pronounced head of his achingly hard and throbbing cock.

"Please...yes please." Zeke said in response to Alva's teasing question. He was quivering with anticipation as he watched her stick her tongue out. Het let out a low groan as he felt her tongue's first swirl around the head of his cock and then a sharp gasp as it flicked against the flared and sensitive entrance at the tip. He moved his hands to gently run them through her hair as he savored her attention, enjoying both the feel of it and the sight of her doing it.

A low moan rumbled out of Zeke as he watched his cock slowly disappear into Avla's mouth. It quickly shifted to a hiss and a gasp when he felt her teeth scraping up the shaft and clipping the underside of the ridge of the head of his cock. His hands had tightened reflexively in her hair, but her giggle was infectious.

"Accidents happen." Zeke said softly in response to her apology. Alva had been patient with him after all. It was only fair that he extend her the same courtesy. His hands released their grip on her hair and went back to gently stroking her hair as she bobbed on his cock, taking more and more until...her sudden gag caught him off guard, but again he gave her time. God she looked so beautiful, bobbing on his cock, one hand stroking what wasn't in her mouth while the other cupped and massaged his swollen balls.

One flick upwards of Alva's beautiful purple eyes with her mouth full of cock and her hand squeezing his balls sent Zeke's body into overdrive. One second he was fine, and the next second a tingling in his balls surged up his cock. He was helpless to stop the eruption of cum that surged from his cock into her mouth. His hands reflexively tightened in her hair again, even as he felt the guilt of seeing her splutter from suddenness of it. He was thankful once more that she didn't hold that against him, and allowed his eyes to drift closed as she sucked the last bits of cum from his softening and sensitive cock.

"I did, Alva. Thank you." Blake said, staying still as he watched her get up and move back to lay beside him. He didn't verbally respond her mention of cuddles, but after he pulled the blankets over them, he happily curled up to her, draped his arm over her, and slid it upwards until it tucked under her lovely breasts while his right arm was under the pillow and under her head, leaning her body against his as he surrounded her with warmth before they slowly drifted off to sleep.

It was light when Alva woke. As she lay there she did a quick check to see how she felt. Her head seemed fine. Her arms and shoulder were sore but not too bad. She was ok.

Zeke was next to her. He wasn’t cuddling her any more but his hand was still on her hip. She twisted round to face him and gave him a kiss. It could have been awkward but it wasn’t.

“Hi,” she said touching him. “How did you sleep?”

She thought about waking his cock up again. But decided against it. She didn’t want to scare him off.

“Let’s go get washed,” she suggested.

Alva got up and stood in front of Zeke. It was probably the first time he’d had a good look at her naked body properly. At 5’4”, weighing 45 kilos and with C-cup breasts she looked good. Iif you liked petite that was, which Zeke seemed to because he got out of bed slightly sheepishly, sporting his erection.

“Is that for me?” She giggled giving him a kiss and stroking his cock with his hand. “I’m glad he’s happy to see me”

Alva could have easily let him fuck her where she stood but she wanted to make Zeke wait. So they ran to the lake instead and waded in.

The water was like ice and they were both in and out in no time at all. Alva’s nipples were hard now and she saw Zeke staring at them

“Do you want to dry me off?” She asked, then parted her legs to let Zeke towel her dry. He was attentive and she saw he enjoyed it. She would reward him with opportunities like this in the future she thought.

But it was too cold to stay naked for long and so she put her only set of clothes back on and then they walked back to the cabin. As they did they could hear the sound of a car approaching and when it came into sight Alva recognised Lottie, the sheriff’s deputy. Lottie was only a few years older than Alva herself, a recruit from Denmark. In such a small community everyone knew her and she soon knew everyone too.

“Alva. Your father has been worried about you,” she said eyeing Zeke suspiciously.

“I got attacked by a wolf,” Alva explained showing the deputy some of her arm. “Zeke saved me but I wasn’t in a fit state to be moved.”

“Well you must come with me now. I’ll take you into town. Get you seen to “

“It’s ok Zeke’s going to do that. “

“The chief told me that if I found you I was to bring you back,”

Alva touched Lottie’s arm and charmed her.

“It’s ok Lottie. Radio Bill, tell him I’m ok and ask him to call my father. Zeke is going to take me into town then he’ll take me home. Wont you Zeke.”

“If you’re sure.”

“I am Lottie. Thank you for looking for me.”

Lottie went back to the car and they watched her drive off.

“We should be getting into town,” Alva told Zeke.

Last edited:
It was more Alva's words than the touch to his shoulder that woke Zeke up, and even as he stirred he found himself reluctant to open his eyes, lest her voice be the last remnants of a dream that he didn't want to end. With a deep breath though, he did open his eyes, and the sight of her lying beside him made him smile.

"Heh, better than I thought I would...considering..." Zeke said with a soft chuckle, letting his words drift off, knowing that neither of them needed to be reminded about the events of the previous day. He nodded as she spoke of washing up, but found himself distracted from actually getting up as his gaze found her naked form and followed it as she moved around the bed. His gaze snapped away when he realized he was staring though, and he hurriedly got out of the bed, half-shielding his erect cock out of propriety. She didn't seem to mind though, even as he flushed at her approach and her words. He didn't shy away from the kiss she gave him though, and happily reciprocated, even as a low groan slipped from him at the feel of her warm hand on his hot and hard cock.

"That makes two of us..." Zeke said a bit sheepishly, his confidence growing a bit as his embarrassment was getting pushed to the wayside by his lust. His hands had, a bit brazenly, gone to her shapely hips, and he was sad to have to let her go, but did in fact do so, making no attempt to stop the beautiful blonde from stepping away, throwing open the door, and running down to the lake. He eschewed his normal water shoes, not wanting to take the time to put them on, as that would mean less time watching and appreciating Alva's beautiful body. He did managed to grab a fresh bath sheet on his way out the door though, but only because it was in his path to the door.

Zeke's ardor was of course waylaid by the ice cold water they plunged into, but even that couldn't halt it completely today. His erection persisted through the entirety of their brief bath, and it jumped at the sight of her rock hard nipples as she stepped out of the water when they were through. She caught him looking this time, but he didn't really have time to be embarrassed, because of the question that she posed to him.

"Absolutely!" Zeke responded excitedly, grabbing the large bath sheet, letting it unfold, and flipping it up and over her naked body. He stepped closer then, the larger size of the bath sheet over a normal bath or beach towel coming in clutch as there was enough length to fully encircle them both when he pressed his naked body against hers. He lingered there for just a moment, enjoying her lovely purple eyes and the warmth of her body and the bath sheet before stepping out of their cocoon.

A small smile of contentment came to Zeke's face as he dried Alva. He took great care in every aspect of it, from not rubbing too hard, even on the less sensitive spots to gently but thoroughly drying her injuries, hard and potentially sensitive nipples, and of course her pussy. His smile lingered, even after he finished with her feet and glanced up, silently asking with his eyes if he'd missed a spot.

The temperature outside soon got to the naked pair, forcing them to get dressed and actually prepare for the day ahead of them. An approaching car caught Zeke off guard, and he took a step forward when he saw the deputy step out of it. When the deputy called out Alva's name though, he halted after that single step forward, and even took a step back, giving the two women privacy, even as he saw the deputy eye him suspiciously. He knew how this looked or could appear, and with the two women knowing each other, he also knew that Alva had the best chance of diffusing it.

After the two women talked and the deputy drove off, Zeke nodded to Alva's words, and quickly finished getting ready to leave and readying the cabin for his absence. It wasn't until he placed her bow onto the gun rack in the back of his truck's cab that he realized something.

"So Alva..." Zeke started, even as he started up the truck and got them going towards the town that was a little over thirty minutes away. "Why were you on my property to begin with yesterday?" He asked nonchalantly before glancing over at her. "Were you tracking that wolf, or hunting something else with that bow of yours outside of hunting season?"

"Why were you on my property to begin with yesterday?" He asked nonchalantly before glancing over at her. "Were you tracking that wolf, or hunting something else with that bow of yours outside of hunting season?"

“I always carry the bow. For protection as much as anything,” Alva replied truthfully.

She thought about whether or not to admit she’d been watching him but thought he might find it creepy.

“I was just following the wolf and its cubs,” she lied, adding, “We should get going. Lottie will have called it in to the station by now.”

Alva didn’t think she sounded very convincing but on the spur of the moment it was the best she could do.

It took twenty minutes on rough tracks to get to the road then another twenty minutes to get to town. When they got there, Zeke dropped her at the medical centre then went to restock his supplies.

After being seen by the doctor who gave her a tetanus and a rabies shot, the nurse then changed her dressings. From there she went to see Chief Bill at the police station.

“You ok?” Bill asked. “Your father was worried.”

“I am. I’m sorry to have caused trouble uncle Bill,” Alva replied.

“Don’t be. Who’s this Zeke character?”

“He helped me. “

“He just happened to be there in the middle of nowhere?”

“Sort of. “

“You might want to practise that answer for when your father asks you,” Bill chuckled.

“It’s not like what you’re thinking. Well not entirely.”

“I guess it isn’t otherwise you’d have tried to charm me like you charmed Lottie.”

Alva had no idea that Bill knew her secret or that he could tell what she’d done.

“You know?”

“Your father and I go back a long way, Alva.”

“Then you’ll know that I’m too old to marry my own kind,” Alva said sadly.

Bill sighed. “I’m sorry about that. I am truly.”

“Then help me convince my father that Zeke is the one. I don’t want to spend my life alone and I want him to be mine.”

“And does he have a say in this,” he chuckled.

“I’m desirable aren’t I?”

Bill sighed again. If only she knew how much and he didn’t want to see her end up with some miner or logger.

“Send him over here. Let me check him out. Then we’ll go and see your father together the three of us.”

“Thanks uncle Bill.”

“”And no more charming my deputies,”

“Yes uncle Bill,”

Alva almost skipped out of the police station to the town’s one coffee shop.

“The chief wants a word with you,” she told Zeke when she saw him. “Be honest with him and try to make a good impression. It’s important…”

Back