Married or straight guys who like being blown by a man

2wayroad

Really Really Experienced
How many of you do this or think about it? You’re not gay, but just get a thrill from the taboo of a man sucking you off.

I enjoy serving men who like nothing but getting off. Guys who have no desire to be in a relationship with a man. This is a fetish of sorts for me. I’m only interested in receiving. Swallowing cum and occasionally getting fucked.

Other than that, I’m a regular guy in my everyday life. But for some reason I get weak and submissive for a nice hard cock on an alpha guy.

How many of you do this or think about it? You’re not gay, but just get a thrill from the taboo of a man sucking you off.

I enjoy serving men who like nothing but getting off. Guys who have no desire to be in a relationship with a man. This is a fetish of sorts for me. I’m only interested in receiving. Swallowing cum and occasionally getting fucked.

Other than that, I’m a regular guy in my everyday life. But for some reason I get weak and submissive for a nice hard cock on an alpha guy.

Always thinking of it like someone who can get me off....

Nope. Married and straight. Would never want a guy to suck me off because I'm simply not attracted to men.

I'm always ready and willing to help a buddy out, and have him help me out too!

I guess that, to accept another men sucking you means that somewhere down the line you must have eroticized that act. You can’t be discussed by it as one would need to stay hard.

I guess that, to accept another men sucking you means that somewhere down the line you must have eroticized that act. You can’t be discussed by it as one would need to stay hard.

Hey I think a hot wet mouth is a hot wet mouth. Plus I think guy are into more they know what feels good to a cock. So they know how to please you in ways you may never have felt before.

Hey I think a hot wet mouth is a hot wet mouth. Plus I think guy are into more they know what feels good to a cock. So they know how to please you in ways you may never have felt before.

Oh hear you on that one. ;)

I’m married and get my cock sucked at home every once in while. As I’ve gotten older, I find myself fantasizing about being in the woman’s place when I read a story here on Literotica or watch a video on Tumblr. I finally got the chance to try it out last year with a realtor that wasn’t getting his needs met at home. For him, it was about getting off, for me it was a relatively safe way to live out my fantasy of sucking a hard cock. It was great while it lasted - we’d meet up about 2-3 times a month but it ended when he moved out of the area. I thought that I could do without but now find myself looking for a similar situation.

I’m married and get my cock sucked at home every once in while. As I’ve gotten older, I find myself fantasizing about being in the woman’s place when I read a story here on Literotica or watch a video on Tumblr. I finally got the chance to try it out last year with a realtor that wasn’t getting his needs met at home. For him, it was about getting off, for me it was a relatively safe way to live out my fantasy of sucking a hard cock. It was great while it lasted - we’d meet up about 2-3 times a month but it ended when he moved out of the area. I thought that I could do without but now find myself looking for a similar situation.

I suddenly want to move to Colorado!

So hot!

How did it feel the first time you sucked cock?

Sorry, I am detailed oriented kind of guy!

Thank-you for sharing your story.

From my experience most guys will stick there cock in any hole they can, male or female, and I am always happy to have it be in one of mine. If it's two guys and one wants my mouth and the other my butt, that's great too!

From my experience most guys will stick there cock in any hole they can, male or female, and I am always happy to have it be in one of mine. If it's two guys and one wants my mouth and the other my butt, that's great too!

Nothing like a good SpitRoast jack. ;)

I not only think about it I actively seek out men that love to suck. I'm not attracted to men but I have begun to realize that men actually are eager and love to suck dick. I especially go for the ones that seek out uncut dick.

Sucking another guys cock or being sucked by another guy doesn't make you "gay", or even "bi". Even being pegged by a gal with a strap-on doesn't make you gay or bi. To me, you are only gay or bi if your ass has been penetrated by a real cock, which I love by the way!

I waited way to long

I have always known since I was young I’ve been Bi. Although I admired men from afar, I always fantasized about sucking a cock. I dreamed of an uncut cock and how it would taste and feel. When I finally made the situation happen, I knew I waited way to long to experience the extasy of stimulating a man to ejaculation. The first time he was uncut, had a nice load, and tasted delicious.

In turn, I came to find that no woman can suck cock as well or sensually as a man. I love another man sucking my cock and swallowing my cum.

If you haven’t done this yet... well you’re missing out on one of life’s greatest simple pleasures.

I have commented on this concept in other threads. It is my opinion that "older" men who don't get head from their tired wives and additionally are not too enthused about another date with Madame Palm eventually realize that the "easy" BJ out there is another guy.

I am married and bicurious. I would really like to find out what it is like to suck a big load of hot cum out of a cock. I would not need the guy to reciprocate but would be ok with him sucking me if he wanted to. Here is a pic of my cock. Hope you guys like it.

https://imgur.com/tvI8a58

I'm the same. I have no desire for a relationship with a guy or making out. But a hard cock I am on it in a flash ! I love being on my knees with one in my mouth and reaching for two more. I like the group scene of male only spas and know that everyone is there for the same thing. Cock , cock , and more cock !! Plus I always get an amazing blowjob before I leave !! Win win !!

I've done this before (as the cocksucker, I mean). Honestly, the cheating aspect of it really turns me off. But on the other hand, I'm a humiliation slut, and the idea of being used and thrown away (or "used hard and put away wet"—I've gone home with a sperm-soaked ass a few times) is a real turn-on.

As in another thread, to suck the guy off or be fucked by him while his wife watches would be the biggest thrill of all.

I recently met a total homophobe at an event I was working. He was making rude offensive comments, saying how a man could never suck a cock as good as a woman. So I challenged him to put his money where his mouth was and let me prove him wrong. He rejected me and my so called advances, until I was leaving, most of the women in the room had spurned his advances and he was really drunk. I took him to the disabled toilets and blew him there and then, he didn’t take long but he absolutely loved it. Better than his own wife was his comment which made me laugh considering he’d tried his luck with nearly the entire female contingent.

I am married and bicurious. I would really like to find out what it is like to suck a big load of hot cum out of a cock. I would not need the guy to reciprocate but would be ok with him sucking me if he wanted to. Here is a pic of my cock. Hope you guys like it.

https://imgur.com/tvI8a58

That's a really attractive cock!

You could just close your eyes and imagine that it's Sofia Vergara.

I recently met a total homophobe at an event I was working. He was making rude offensive comments, saying how a man could never suck a cock as good as a woman. So I challenged him to put his money where his mouth was and let me prove him wrong. He rejected me and my so called advances, until I was leaving, most of the women in the room had spurned his advances and he was really drunk. I took him to the disabled toilets and blew him there and then, he didn’t take long but he absolutely loved it. Better than his own wife was his comment which made me laugh considering he’d tried his luck with nearly the entire female contingent.

Take me :cattail:

Back