The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Chuckles and leans into his ear for a whisper* Much better in a one on one setting...

*snickers* That's what I thought... I didn't understand why you needed assistants.

Either way, finding a... willing specimen, as you put it... should be of truly little challenge to you.

*snickers* That's what I thought... I didn't understand why you needed assistants.

Either way, finding a... willing specimen, as you put it... should be of truly little challenge to you.

Well by assistants I mainly only needed one...

*chuckles hooking her finger on his waist band* Could be challenging, could be very easy... only time will tell.

Well by assistants I mainly only needed one...

*chuckles hooking her finger on his waist band* Could be challenging, could be very easy... only time will tell.

*glances down at her finger, then back up to her* Challenging... would probably be a good way to put it, yes.

Though that might entirely depend on how well you follow directions, too.

*glances down at her finger, then back up to her* Challenging... would probably be a good way to put it, yes.

Though that might entirely depend on how well you follow directions, too.
Never been good at following directions... *smiles innocently* Guess that means it will be very challenging.

Challenging, yes.. *nods a little* And interesting, of course. Many... interesting questions to be answered.

*smirks before whispering into his ear* Join me in a dream so we can see just how challenging it will be. And we can get some of those questions out of the way.

yep, because he has a penis, that's exactly what he implied.

Oh for fucks sake...that old song and dance again?

You both can suck my left ovary.
Adore you both, but honestly come on. The fact that a woman could change what the Doctor stands for? Pure BS. And I'll call you both on it right now too. It'll be old when I don't have to say anything anymore.

Actually, that was the core of my thoughts on this.
The Doctor is incredibly masculine. To change that requires real intent and purpose and a significantly new perspective...from the viewers and the character. Whats the point if the only difference is bewbs?

~:eek:~

You both can suck my left ovary.
Adore you both, but honestly come on. The fact that a woman could change what the Doctor stands for? Pure BS. And I'll call you both on it right now too. It'll be old when I don't have to say anything anymore.

-pats her head-

That's nice dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back