It Begins Again (Closed)

Eden moaned happily as his lips were around a nipple and she enjoyed the contact with him, her heart in her mouth just about. But enjoying what he was doing to her, closing her eyes it felt as if everything was as it should be. Her head moving back a bit as she wanted him to take her, but knew in due time that would happen. "Mmm Legolas" She groaned a bit showing that he honestly was pleasing her and wanted him more then she even realized. Closing her eyes for a moment as he kept assaulting her breast enjoying every minute of it.
 
Legolas

She seemed completely taken by his careful love and attention, her voice sung to with a heavenly song of passion. Legolas made sure both breasts and nipples received equal attention before he stood back up and carried her closer to the shore.

A small patch of sand lay the the eastern bank of the lake, Legolas placed her gently on her back admiring the way the small waves lapped at her exposed body, the light of the sun shimmered brilliantly against the water giving her an aura of divinity. The soft glow of her skin shined in contrast as she laid before him so innocently. Legolas only allowed himself a small moment to absorb her beauty into his mind before continuing.

He sunk to his knees and laid himself on top of her gingerly with his groin pressed between her legs once again, he resumed their passionate kiss again his hands guiding their way along the sides of her body and along the outside of her thighs. Although she had given him unspoken permission to continue thus far, he kept his underclothes on awaiting for her actions to remove them.
 
Eden was at peace with what he was doing to her, and it was easy to tell that she enjoyed it as well. She was finally at peace and was going to be connected to Legolas always, she watched him move closer to the shore and knew that this was probably the best place for her first time. It was peaceful and very calm, she always use to think she would be very nervous but the way he looked at her. The love that she felt but also knowing that to him she was his equal, even if race separated them.

Their beings did not and she watched him she felt his kiss as she closed her eyes. Moaning into the kiss, but had a feeling she knew what he was waiting for. Her hands went down his back and her fingers hooked into his pants pushing them down from off his behind. And then her hands went down to finish the job best she could, she tried not to appear way to eager since that was something she was afraid of looking. When the kiss broke she sat up a bit and kissed his neck, so she could finish pulling what little he had down. She relaxed back again looking into his eyes.
 
Legolas

As his light underclothes were slowly removed Legolas felt the cool lap of water against his freed member. It sat upright and proud against his lower stomach, Legolas shifted slightly to allow Eden to remove the remainder of his clothing. She sat back and stared intently into his eyes awaiting his next move.

Legolas leaned forward and placed light kisses on her neck and breasts, with a single finger he traced a line from the valley of her cleavage down past her mid section all the way to awaiting slit. He felt the moist warmth on her nether lips as he stroked gently up and down her unblossomed flower.

The water from the lake continued to lap against them splashing onto their naked bodies, the cool water sizzled against the heat from their skin.
 
Eden always thought she would blush horribly seeing a naked man, but she did not blush. Perhaps she just had to grow up a little bit. The way his body was it was like he was a god, she was glad Elves lived very long lives. She never would have given herself to any man but him, and he came back when he protected Frodo. She relaxed back and looked him up and down, smiling even more as she lay relaxed. She trusted him enough with her life and with this, since she knew he would sacrifice everything for her.

Much like she would do the same for him as well, but then she felt his lips on her neck and breasts. She moaned a little bit, her smile never fading. Moving her body right into his own and then she felt what his hand was doing. Feeling him where no man had ever touched her, she let out a light moan feeling his finger stroking her lips. And ran her fingers against his bare chest and smiled even more. Her heart was beating as he kept touching and kissing it was beyond heaven for her.

"Mmm Legolas...." She groaned.
 
Legolas

Eden purred at his touch and he felt obliged to continue. He allowed his mouth to settle on the nipple closest to him, grasped the bud between his lips firmly and used his tongue lick lightly on the tip.

With his distraction in place, he used his two forefingers to gently part the petals of her love flower, his middle finger slipped between her wet fold and resumed stroking her from the top of her entrance without penetrating right to the bottom of her already engorged clit without touching it.
 
Eden felt his tongue right on her skin, groaning a little bit. It was rather nice to feel this, and she offered him a soft smile. But then she let a little gasp slip out, for the first time feeling his fingers going into her. Not far but still she had never been touched and enjoyed it, she was tough so she was not afraid of the pain that would come. She moaned his name happily she felt herself growing much wetter and she was so turned on she brushed a strand of long blond hair out of his eyes and smiled, her insides gripping his fingers.
 
Legolas

Legolas was unsure if she had ever lain with a man before. If he was to be her first then he wanted to make sure that her body was well ready for what was to come. He focused his attention on her thumping clit with one finger, using small circles to massage her gently.

After a short while he increased the pressure and pace of his finger and added a second finger changing his motions from circular to up and down stroking. He used the cues from her body to adjust accordingly in the hope of bringing her to a strong climax.

"Have you ever been with a man before Eden?" he whispered hotly in her ear.
 
The way he touched her was just beyond amazing, it was the sort of thing she had only dreamed about. It was nice feeling his soft wet skin against her own, moving into his touch a little bit. Groaning loudly enjoying everything he was doing. Her heart was starting to get faster. But she would not let herself end that fast, sure she was a virgin but still. Looking into his eyes still, running her fingers against his bare chest. And silently sighed even his eyes were perfect in her humble opinion.

But then he asked if she had ever been with a man, she smiled weakly shaking her head. "No I haven't, your kiss was the first frankly. But no man ever made me fall head over heels, until I met you Legolas." She smiled a bit speaking from her heart, looking up into the eyes that told her a lot. It was nice, and he never treated her like a child. Which was rare among the elves that she had seen. All in all everything was peaceful, but she was ready and the look she made showed she was serious about wanting this.
 
Legolas

As he predicted her isolation in Rivendell had led her to lead the life of a maiden. He knew what she wanted, he also mirrored that desire but he would need to be cautious and careful about his touch. Legolas was well aware of the possible pain a woman could experience during the first act of lovemaking.

"I am honored to be your first, fair Eden. Keep your eyes closed and mind still as I guide you on a journey of love and beyond." Legolas soothed.

Legolas kissed his way down her body all the way to her awaiting mound. From this angle his body was almost completely submerged in the water. He gave her light butterfly kisses on the insides of her thighs and in the light splash of hair above her pre-soaked slit. When he could no longer hold back he edged lower and placed light kisses on her nether-lips. His tongue joined his lips and he massaged her slit tasting the nectar of her arousal.

Legolas's tongue finalised its exploratory laps at the top of her slit. Like his fingers before he toyed with the small bump of flesh teasing and taunting every amount of pleasure he could extract from her. In the past he'd brought many women to a powerful climax using this technique; he hoped that this time would be no different.
 
Eden could tell by how he was kissing and touching her, he had the experience of a lover. But with how gentle he was to her it was rather amazing. All in all everything was nice, and she was just really content. Her body was a little tense because of what was about to happen, but she wanted him to take her. But she had a feeling he probably worried about him hurting her, but she knew first time would hurt. But she had been through a lot, and this kind of pain would be nice compared to anything else she experienced.

Her stormy eyes looked at him, watched him. She smiled even more when he said to close her eyes and to relax, she had goosebumps on her skin. And her nipples were hard, she just did not ever want this to stop. Though knew once this was done they would have to keep going, unless they would be here the rest of the day till morning. But she just shook that out of her head, that was not important. What was rather important was the fact he was going to be her first, and hearing what he said about the honor.

It was all she needed, as he began to lick her and kiss her. She moaned a bit feeling his tongue and moved her head back a little bit. She moaned his name and moving her head back all was great right now, her breathing got a bit more excited. Like her body wanted to have her first orgasm. But did what she had to in order to starve it off, at least for right now. But something told her he was pushing for her to have an orgasm. So she would be much easier to be with physically.
 
Legolas

Eden was certainly determined, she resisted his best efforts to push her over the edge, Legolas had yet to meet a challenge he had not overcome in his lifetime so he persevered and doubled his efforts.

He used a single finger to probe and the entrance of her dripping love canal, his intention was not to penetrate deeply only to elicit the desired response. With his other hand he reached forward and grasped one of her breasts lightly. He massaged her skillfully and tweaked the erect nipple to add another level of pleasure to the mix.
 
Eden lost herself in how he was making her feel, rolling her head back she groaned a little bit. She did not want to seem to weak, but she figured he knew she wasn't by how she was fighting. But then before she knew it he was adding sensation to her and that made her moan happily. Her nipples hard as she felt what he was doing to her. Her insides clamped down hard and she moved her head all the way back against the ground. Between her heavy breathing and his hands, she smiled a little.

But she was not able to do anything any more and allowed her orgasm to take her, she groaned as her orgasm just seemed to take hold of her body. She smiled a little bit and sighed a little, she smiled at Legolas as she stroked his jaw.
 
Legolas

Legolas reveled in the way her body finally succumbed to his intense ministrations. He had to hold her shaking body down with his mouth and hands to keep himself firmly between her legs. He continued his tongue work through her potent orgasm until her body relaxed and she whimpered with oversensitivity.

She stroked his jaw affectionately and Legolas looked up to see her satisfied smile. The juices from her climax soaked his face, her fresh womanly musk assaulting his senses. Even without direct stimulation his rod had reached full hardness and he was ready to plunge into her awaiting mound.

Legolas crawled toward her and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. He maneuvered his groin between her legs and took his throbbing erection in hand. Without penetrating, he used the tip of his manhood to trace a line up and down her slit paying special attention to her very sensitive clit.

When he was satisfied with the ample coating of juices on his rod he placed his hands firmly on her hips and pulled her with him as he rolled onto his back. He positioned her body to straddle him and placed his manhood at the peak of her moist entrance. Despite the obvious intention of his repositioning he wanted her to make the final downward stroke.
 
Eden had never felt this kind of pleasure in her life before, it was a freeing feeling and enjoyed it. Though what was even nicer was it was Legolas she would be making love to, giving him something a woman had only once. She was a bit over sensitive for a few moments, but he stopped so her body could come back to a relaxing sate. Her sensitivity went away and it felt really nice to just look up into those eyes of his. A face that could say a million things without uttering a single word in that moment.

But she could see Legolas was very hard, and it made her smile that much more sweetly. It was nice to be able to see the way he looked at her. But then she felt him and moaned a little bit, watching as he got his manhood slick with her desire for him. Eden watched him rather closely, just seeing how delicate he made everything look. Legolas was her angel and had been since the first year they had become friends. Though being friends with him happened pretty instantly, within a week they were talking all the time.

But then she felt what he did and rolled so she was on top, looking down she realized what his idea was and it was a good one. Smiling at her dear love and she nodded to him, trying to relax her body as much as she could. And she slowly moved him further into her body, though she groaned painfully and felt the barrier. Taking a deep breath she let it out and quickly and forced him all the way inside her. "Oh Legolas" She groaned out rather loudly and smiled looking down at him as he was buried inside her completely. "I'm okay"
 
Eden smiled enjoying the orgasm he had given her, it was something she never thought she would ever feel. Legolas was the only man she ever felt anything for, accept Elrond. But her love for him was that of a daughter and father. Sine she looked up to Elrond was a father figure, Legolas and Elrond were the two major reasons for learning Elvish. Perhaps it was foolish but did not care, as her body tingled a little she sighed as her over sensitive body just relaxed and was rather happy in that moment.

She moaned a bit as she felt him sliding his manhood against her, and knew what he was doing. Though she just could not hold back the moan, she was glad that they had this time to be together. Groaning a bit as she tried her best to relax her body, and even her heart and mind. Her smile never faded from her face, brushing his chest and hoped this would happen again in the future. Being content was rather important to her, and it was a good feeling inside of her that he gave.

But then she watched as he moved and looked down at him, she realized what he was doing. Her one hand placed on his chest, stroking his bare torso. Feeling his skin against her own. Which was rather soft, even for a warrior. She slid him into her a bit causing a moan and stopped feeling the barrier inside of her. And knew she had to push on, her face showing a million different things. Without having to utter a single world, diving down him as she groaned "Mmm Legolas"
 
Legolas

Eden slowly impaled herself on his handsome length. The feeling of her moist tightness engulfing him took his breath away. Like a passive observer he watched with lust filled anticipation as his shaft slowly disappeared into her womanly depths.

It was only her small cry of pain that cause him to look up at her. Eden's face was tightly shut and contorted in pain. He brought his hands to her back and timidly stroked the length of her back. With one powerful downward push she hilted herself upon him causing the both of them to cry out simultaneously.

Her body calmed after a short time and she groaned deeply with pleasure. Legolas pulled her into another prurient kiss transferring through it all his love for her. After what seemed like an eternity Legolas placed his hands on her waist and lifted his pelvis up and down, helping her get used to the feeling of him inside her.
 
Last edited:
Eden had never felt anything like this, at first it hurt but now she just loved the feeling of him. She stroked his chest with her warm hands and looked down at him. Enjoying the sound of him crying out because of pleasure. She was rather happy and when he kissed her, she moved her hips into him a little bit. Groaning into the kiss, returning the love he felt for her. She never knew what would happen if she lost him. She was glad he was what he was, since if he was anyone else he probably would be dead.

But feeling his hands on her hips as he helped her, she groaned very loudly "Oh Legolas!" She murmured. Love could be heard dripping from her mouth, she was satisfied and happy that he would be the one to take her. But knew that she would never want anyone else, she would live and die beside him. But just hoped that they had many years together, though Eden was not afraid of the dangers that lay ahead. All in all everything was bitter sweet and knew this was what she wanted.
 
Eden moved her hips in time with the water lapping against their naked bodies. The contrast of the icy cold water against their searing hot skin build up a myriad of sensations through Legolas's body. As she moaned out in utter pleasure he could feel her body adjusting to his size, her muscles loosening their tight grip around his pulsating member.

Legolas deftly switched their positions again rolling Eden onto her back. Tufts of sand sprayed about as the pair fumbled around on the moist ground. Legolas reseated himself deeply within her placing her legs either side of his hips. He brought is mouth around one of her hardened nipple relishing in the mixed taste of her natural skin's flavour and the freshness of the water.

Soon his hips began to move, slowly at first then building into a strong healthy rhythm. He released her nipple and looked directly into her eyes as he thrust into her using long powerful strokes. Her body moulded perfectly to his and her inner muscles tightened around his length with each inward push.

Instincts overrode his sense of control as he increased his pace into a frenzy of lustful pumps. He felt the pressure build within his manhood and its sudden release not long after, his member twitched ardently as it squirted his seed deep within her. When he had finally spend himself Legolas collapsed heavily on top of her.

He brought her into a loving embrace with his arms around her shoulders and his head buried into the crook of her neck. Legolas felt the reminants of his seed leaking out of her as he slowly softened inside her.
 
Eden enjoyed the way he looked at her, enjoyed the way he touched her and it made her wish they had done this ages ago. Though in the back of her mind she wondered what his parents would say, to him being with her. Since she was no elf but she thought that she was exactly like them, just lacking the characteristics. She was more then satisfied to be making love to him, he was gentle yet hard at the same time. Her mind rushing all over the place, moaning softly as she rode him a little longer.

But then she felt him start to move and wrapped her arms around his neck, watching as he rolled on top of her. Eden looked into his eyes and smiled, the pain gone and what was left was very easy to control. Eden loved this time and closed her eyes feeling his lips on her nipple, she groaned louder as he took her over and over again. Feeling his hips move into her, She had a feeling that he would not last much longer. Curious as to how long it was for him to have been with a woman.

But she cried out even more as her orgasm just came right out of the blue, she noticed him looking her straight in the eye. She smiled and groaned his name feeling him release into her body, she groaned very loud. And felt as he collapsed right on top of her, she grunted a bit just by the force of his weight. But then it was rather still and it was actually rather nice, going through this with him. She felt where his face was and smiled. Brushing a strand of his hair out of his eyes.

Her fingers brushing against his pointed ear and smiled "I love you Legolas, you will always have that until I die" She said softly.
 
Legolas

Her words were like a gentle caress touching the outer recess of his mind. Now that his body had been relieved of the pent up sexual tension for the last few days his mind cleared and his thoughts focused on reality.

For an elf there were many emotional risks involved when coupling with a shorter lived race. Aragorn had informed him many years ago of the plight that Arwen faced in a similar situation. Elrond warned her deeply about the repercussions of marrying a human, he warned her of the loneliness that ensued after the eventual death of her husband. But Arwen caught a glimpse into her future and saw that she would bear children, they would become her life and fill the void of loneliness. It was for this reason she stayed on Middle-Earth.

It was still too early to think about such things, where Aragorn and Arwen had known each other for many years, Eden and himself had barely met. Legolas eased himself off Eden and lay beside her.

"As much as I desire laying here with you in the tranqil waters of this beautiful lake, we must continue our journey." He noted. With a long drawn out sigh Legolas pulled himself to his feet and made his way back to their horses. After they redressed and restocked he led them back on track toward Isengard.
 
Eden had been taken back by the situation that laid before them, but feeling him getting off her body and laying beside her. And looked at him with a kind smile she gave, and only to him really. But she was also scared, she knew she would be short lived and she did not know if she wanted him to suffer her death. And what would his parents think? hearing what he said she nodded and slowly got up, she looked out at the lake and was thinking about so many things. She looked down a bit sighing.

She wished humans were not short lived, she wanted to always be with Legolas. But this was the weakness with her race. But now all that there was left was time, watching him getting dressed she smiled at him. She grabbed her clothing and went up to her horse to put on a fresh pair of clothing and she got up on her horse. Looking around she closed her eyes, she could not see her future not like Arwen could. But she felt something was different about her, she just wished Elrond was around still.

"Legolas I was just thinking, did your parents go with the others to go off to where they went. Because if they are still here, they are not going to like me to much. Being a short lived people, I can understand why a lot of other races do not like us. Though not every Elf has been cruel to me, a few have. I worked so hard to please who I came in contact with, Elrond and Arwen taught me a lot. But you taught me a lot more, that I am as important as anyone else. You made me appreciate life and appreciate battle if it was to come"
 
Legolas

"Alas, along with many other of my brethren my parent did travel across the sea to Valinor. They may not have necessarily approved of you as such, but I'm sure in time they would come to accept you as Elrond and Arwen have before." Legolas answered.

"Let us not dwell too greatly on the things we cannot change, the task before us may challenge us beyond each others capability. I have the feeling that we will need our combined strength and will face the challenges of evil to come." He added sternly.

They continued their journey through the forest Enedwaith and past the plains of Dunland. Legolas felt a dark forboding the closer they got to Isengard, he had not visited the cursed land since the War of the Ring and dreaded what they might find there.

A sudden rustle in the trees ignited Legolas' battle trained senses, placing them on high alert. He deftly retrieved his bow and drew and arrow motioning Eden to do the same. He watched with his keen elven eyes in the direction of the noise. Without warning the tree directly in front of them came to life and swiped out at Legolas, he was caught off guard and was knocked several meters away and into another nearby tree. The force of the blow winded him severely and he could only watch in morbid horror as the Living Tree approached Eden. This Ent seemed nothing like the ones he'd met before, its face was scarred and burned and its eyes glowed an evil red, Legolas felt helpless from his current position and only hoped that Eden would be able to escape.
 
Eden smiled at him "I use to wonder why you stayed here on Middle Earth but now I think I know why. Eden was curious but she just nodded to him, she had no idea what they were now. Friends? Lovers? Would they have kids? would they get married ever? She shook her head to many questions rolling in her head. But she ignored the questions, since she knew there was much more going on here. Her grey eyes looking around, as they moved she could since corruption here. And got a taste of the guys power.

But she sensed something at the same time Legolas did and she reached for her bow, and closed her eyes as everything around her quickly started to pick up movement in her head. The wind blowing and howling, she knew the trees here were corrupted as well. She heard of the stories about the trees that move and speak, Pippin had told her before he went back to the shire with the others. She kept herself open for the possibility that this maybe a trap, and she looked at Legolas and was worried.

Then it happened a tree came alive and she saw red eyes and knew, she saw an easy way out. But only for her and not him, closing her eyes she felt the forest around her. She opened up her eyes determined to either get Legolas free or die with him, without Legolas she had nothing. She put her bow away and grabbed her sword. Her horse running quickly and being in front of Legolas, she drew her sword so the trees reflection could be seen. Closing her eyes as she held it this way.

"What ever grace was given me, let it pass to him let him be free..." She whispered but loud enough for them to hear. And soon a bright light began to hit the blade and into the tree. "I will not let you hurt the only person in this world that loves me" She said rather determined seeing the tree backing away. Taking her sword she threw it into the ground, causing a brighter light. All the forest needed was a person pure of heart to free them. She had no damn idea what to expect but she looked at Legolas.
 
Legolas

Eden seemed unafraid by the hulking mass closing in on her position. He watched in awe as she planted her sword glowed with a brilliant light and even brighter when planted into the earth.

The Ent cowered back in fear and attempted to protect itself from the glowing rays emanating from her weapon. After one final flash the Ent was pushed backward and enveloped in the magic of Eden creation.

When the light finally subsided. Legolas found say Eden on the ground seemingly unconscious, the Ent towered over her with a look of concern on its face. No longer were its eyes red with the mark of evil and although its face was still scared and burned, it lacked the horrible tenacity it presented before.

Legolas retrieved his fallen bow and drew it as a precaution. As he approached the Ent made no hostile gesture toward him and continued to stare at Eden's fallen body. Legolas stepped closer and knelt down to check on her, physically she seemed fine and with a light touch on the side of her face she began to stir.
 
Back
Top