It Begins Again (Closed)

Legolas

They set up camp on the edge of the river away from the any of well travelled paths. Now that Saruman's son knew about their quest it was wise to remain out of plain sight.

Eden set up the fire whilst Legolas search for their meal. He spied an elderly dear slowly trudging through forest and dispatched of the creature swiftly. He carved the required meat and left the rest for wolves and other scavengers. When he arrived back at their camp site it was his turn to cook and he made sure that Eden got to taste an age old recipe passed down through the generation of his family.

Eden asked him about the previous night. He told her of the Uruk-Hai and his growing worry about what lay ahead of them in Isengard. Merry and Pippin had told him long ago how the ancient Ents of the forest laid siege to the tower and the surrounding land. It was a grand battle, most of the terrain suffered but with the passing years Legolas could only hope that nature would return to reclaim the land once plagued by Saruman's evil.

"Although I am older than you Eden, that does not necessarily make me wiser. You may ask your question however and I shall do my best to answer." he stated gently.

Eden could not help but wonder about certain things, while he was out hunting she could hear voices of the past coming and hitting her rather hard and it was something she did not like to much. Closing her eyes as she kept herself open to everything, her heart was pounding as deep down everything just seemed to take her away. Her heart was pounding as she got goosebumps on her skin, like something was whispering to her and speaking to her. She had met his friends before the journey.

Knowing Frodo had a lot to be afraid of, many people thinking hobbits were no good but they were very special people. She opened up her eyes when she heard the sound of Legolas and watched him cook. It was a nice shared silence, and the meal was heavenly but when he said what he did she just smiled at him. But her stormy eyes looked forward into the fire and silently sighed. What her mother said gnawing at her soul it actually kinda scared her, but looking down she silently sighed.

"I don't know how much you ever found out about me Legolas, my father knew Elrond he met Elrond when he got hurt, something shot Elrond with an arrow that had a poison that is highly deadly to your kind. So my parents nursed him back to health, he almost died but my mother was good with what she did. That is how I learned Elvish he was with us a good month before he was strong enough to move. He taught me a little Elvish, then about six months later my father caught a lead.

A lead that meant there was an army of creatures they did not know what Orcs were at the time, so he took me and my mother ran to Rivendell warning everyone about the danger. Only one who took my father seriously was Elrond, my father died to protect Elrond and my mother died protecting me. But last night I remembered what my mother said to me so long ago, I was only three but I remembered everything. She told me I had the heart and soul of an Elf but the body of man.

Have you heard of a human having this kind of ability that I do? Only thing I could think of is I am so open to things around me because Ive lived in Rivendell for fifteen years" She sighed a bit this whole thing rather annoying that she could not ask her parents what was going on, what they meant.

Legolas

Eden's concerns worried Legolas, he remembered meeting Eden for the first time after he'd arrived in Rivendell years ago. He empathised with loneliness and strife a young girl would have felt losing her parents so early in life. Yet within her eyes she still held a strong determination that aided her to strive for greatness. It was why he was not surprised that she had grown into the woman he now knew, despite the threat of danger looming over them she faced it with a strong sense of duty and pride.

"I'm sorry Eden, I have not heard of what you describe. I do understand however, that the mystical currents that bind all of us together are capable of so much more than what we can see with our eyes and hear with our ears. I will tell you this, never doubt yourself for any reason. It matters not whether you are Elf, Dwarf, Halfling or man, we are all each of us, capable of so much." he replied enthusiastically.

"I think its time we get some rest, sleep well fair Eden. I shall take first watch." Legolas suggested gently.

A soft smile seen on her lips as she listened to her friend speak and placed her hand on his shoulder. "You know Legolas very few Elves have ever showed me friendship, it means a lot to have you as a friend Legolas and I never take you for granted. I was granted a great opportunity and to Elrond I am grateful to him and even he knows that I am. Man can be very arrogant but I know my place in the world and you treat me like one of your own. Frankly with the elves who left you are the only true friend I have left"

Slowly standing up she sighed a bit "le hannon" (thank you) "Legolas" Smiling she bent down kissing his cheek and rolled out her bed roll and sat down on it. "When you wish to sleep wake me, I am still young to not need much" She said with a kind smile and laid back closing her eyes and falling asleep, she was rather happy that everything was as it was. Legolas was a special guy, he may have been an elf but he treated her like an equal and for that she would be forever grateful to the man.

Legolas

With another kiss on his cheek had Legolas pondered his feelings toward the girl. He most certainly welcomed her presence and touch but as she mentioned earlier, despite their alliance Elves still held a strong animosity toward the race of man. He understood that many of them blamed mankind as the reason for the rings first failed destruction. He held no such negative feelings toward Eden though and he felt that their friendship could possibly develop into so much more. He himself attended the wedding of his good friend Aragorn to Elrond's own daughter Arwen, their coupling seemed the most natural thing in the world and it gave him the knowledge that he too could have such a wondrous thing.

The night went by uneventfully. Legolas took his turn sleeping as required and they packed up their gear in the morning. Just as they finished organising their horses Legolas heard the faint sound of combat in the distance. Keeping their horses tethered Legolas motioned Eden to follow him. He had no desire to expose themselves to strangers, yet he knew that any nearby danger, if ignored may draw closer to them regardless. It would most certainly be better to know one's enemy before it surprised them.

They made their way cautiously through the dense forest toward the impending battle. It took them off track and much closer to the gates of Moria than Legolas intended. When they reached the edge of the forest in the clearing several Dwarves could be seen in an epic struggle against a sea creature Legolas had already been familiarised with prior. It's large gangly tenticles lashed out toward the proud Dwarven group picking up any who weren't fast enough to avoid it.

Before his time with the fellowship Legolas had a strong distase for Dwarves, he considered them to be selfish and brash without care for anything but acquiring great wealth. His good friend Gimli proved to him that appearances and reputation were for naught when it came to the individual, Legolas discovered through time that Dwarves were not all as atrocious as they had been made out to be.

"Eden, I know this sounds reckless, but we must help them. Ready your bow and begin firing at the base of the creature's body. I will attempt to free the ones already within its grasp." Legolas quickly commanded her.

Legolas quickly pulled the bow from his back and with careful aim and precision loosed a volley of arrows hitting the tip of the tenticles and an attempt to free the two Dwarves being thrown about.

Eden actually did not really have any bad dreams and woke up without any trouble, she watched through the night. She got everything situated and was rather happy about everything, grinning a bit she could not help but wonder what her friend was thinking. It was a rather nice day, but she heard the whispers of the forest warning her of something bad into the air. Her greyish blue eyes looking all over the place. Trying to find what was going on, but then she heard it. Watching what Legolas did.

She followed low and saw the sea creature and nodded to Legolas staying in the shadows and grabbing her bow as she ran quickly and quietly able to quickly walk up the tree to gain more leverage and began to shoot everything she had. But the arrows did not seem to do any good, if they penetrated it was not very much but she kept at it. Everything seemed to move in slow motion and she had to do something else, she got onto the ground watching Legolas free the others but something in her woke up.

The creature was ready to strike but she used her bow giving two arrows at the same time, causing the creature to cry out in pain. She took a stance guarding Legolas as she drew out her sword, looking at the water she did not know what to do. Closing her eyes her sword drawn in a guarded stance. Hearing the whispers her mother gave her, the teachings Elrond and Arwen gave her. She realized she was an equal, the spirit of a race much older then man. She raised her sword high up into the air. The sun running down the blade using it to draw the creature back and she did something she never thought possible. She spoke in Elvish.

"Nîn o Chithaeglir lasto beth daer; Rimmo nîn Bruinen dan in radag!" (Waters of the Misty Mountains listen to the great word; flow waters of Loudwater against the beast)

But as she said it her words echoed through the area and a rumble began to be felt as the water began to become much deeper. And the water took the form of another giant beast but it attacked the other one and she was shocked as all hell and looked at Legolas "Go now!" She yelled to everyone as the water beast she had no idea what would happen, but running quickly and getting the Dwarves out of danger. She had no idea what to think, now that they were and she saw the look of everyone.

She did not know what to say or do, but she did what she had to. Saving everyone was important, she had no idea what to think. But she looked down shaking her head and silently sighed. Looking back she closed her eyes sensing it was still alive, and knew it had to be destroyed. She did not know what to do, everyone was safe that was the point. But it could do this to someone else, and what of the journey back to where they had to go. It was a rather confusing moment.

Legolas

The situation seemed dire Eden arrows had barely even slowed the creature whilst Legolas had failed to free the captive Dwarves. He was about to order her to retreat when he spied her switfly making her way toward the fray. She stepped beside him to aid in their desperate struggle. Although Legolas appreciated the gesture he felt it pointless for one such as her to die so young when he and the Dwarves had probably lived a lot longer.

He loosed several more arrows to deter any tenticles from grasping her and was about to command her to run. What she did however surprised him to no end. She raised her sword defiantly in the air, a brilliant light shone from blade to tip scaring the creature back. She spoke in the Elvish tongue commanding the river against the creature.

A tidal wave of water formed beside the creature and mirrored its form. The two creatures locked themselves in a fierce battle which was enough of a distraction for the two captured Dwarves to be released and for the rest of them to retreat. When they had reached a safe distance Legolas came over to her and held her by the shoulders his gaze analysing her condition.

"Are you okay? What was that?" Legolas asked her desperately.

Eden was so surprised at herself, she had no idea how she even did what she did. But she had to do something, she was not going to let any innocent life be ended here. Arwen had told her to save Frodo she told her the words it was asking the water for assistance. Her stormy eyes looking down as she returned her sword to its resting place. She placed her hands on her hips, figuring out how this was even possible. But then the voices of her mother had played a part in what she did as well, testing what her mother said.

But then she felt hands on her shoulders and looked up at Legolas, her heart had been beating fast. But now she was rather relaxed it was nice, when he asked if she was alright. She gave him a kind smile and nodded her head, showing she was fine. But then when he asked about what that was, she had no idea how. She never realized just how much Legolas meant to her, until he was almost lunged at. Her friend was much more then a friend of hers, she was the man she was falling in love with.

"I don't know, Arwen and I were talking while you were still on your journey to destroy the ring. She told me how she asked the waters for help, I remembered those words and its translation. I did not want to retreat I wanted to protect, thinking about what my mother told me. About having the spirit of an elf and the body of man. All I could do is to changed the last word, putting in the elvish word for beast. I do not know how this is possible, maybe we can find answers that I seek when we go back, when ever that maybe."

Legolas

Her explanation frightened Legolas, if she were capable of such a feat as he had witnessed what more could she do? Was he being foolish by leading this innocent girl into the heart of evil itself? Before Legolas could contemplate the meaning of her abilities further one of the Dwarves spoke up.

"Thank you, to the both of ye. Without yer aid we wouldna be able to fight that thing alone. My name is Gormack from Aglarond and these are my fellow comrades Durthi, Authin and Surin." Gormack said with his hand pointing to each of his companions.

"It is our pleasure, noble Gormack. I am Legolas of Mirkwood and this is Eden Wolf of Rivendell. A good friend of mine Gimli founded the Kingdom of Aglrond, it pleasing to see his people out in the world." Legolas informed him.

"Ah the famous Legolas of Mirkwood. Gimli speaks nothin but praise for ye fighting skill, even for an elf he says." Gormack jested.

"If ya don't mind me say'n lass. You hav a skill I've ne'er laid my eyes upon, command'n the river to fight the beast was most impressive." Gormack directed at Eden.

"What may I ask are you doing here so close to the gate of Moria, surely you know of what happened here?" Legolas inquired.

"Aye we do lad, Gimli told us his dire tale. We're here as an part of an expedition to reclaim Dwarven artifacts and lands. I spose we got a bit to curious." Gormack explained.

"I see, I am glad that we avert the impending disaster that was about to befall you. Although we would enjoy sharing tales with you and your comrade, Eden and I must be leaving now, we are headed to the land of Isengard." Legolas explained.

"Isengard? That land was cursed by such corruption that even the tree wilna grow back. Well it's not me place to be questioning the great elf Legolas, good luck on ye journey and thank ye again for your aid." Gormack commented.

"It has been a pleasure." Legolas bid their group farewell and Eden and himself resumed their journey south.

Eden stood there silently and when Legolas introduced her she bowed her head in respect and a soft smile seen. She grew happy that they were okay, she would never allow innocent people to get hurt. Things started to take a different turn and could not even help but sigh silently, her stormy eyes looking around. It was always easy to tell she was human, though she knew the culture of other races. Even knew a few words in there language, but knew that soon they would need to continue, she wished them well on there journey in there language.

And got back to there horses, she hopped up on her black horse and patted his forehead. But she rode beside Legolas and she felt Legolas perhaps was worried even scared maybe, she was silent through this. Sighing sadly as she looked down unsure what to say, and began to wonder if what she did was good or not. Clearing her throat a bit as she rubbed the back of her neck and looked over at her friend. She could read him well enough to know he was not angry, but she smiled as he looked back.

"Your afraid Legolas aren't you? I am sorry if you are angry with me. I know what I did was beyond foolish, you know me. I know my kind is always moving on impulse keeping there guard down, but with me that has never been the case. I felt pulled its rather hard to describe, for someone like me not use to feeling certain things. I dunno, but do not be afraid for me Legolas if that is what is bothering you. We have each others back, just like you had the backs of all those in the fellowship."

Reaching over and placed her hand on his shoulder, and squeezed it tenderly trying to get him to smile. Even if it was half a smile, she would take what she could get. And all in all she did not know what to expect, her eyes looking around, she did not sense anything around which was actually very good. She grabbed something in her bag as they rode off and cut an apple in half reaching over and giving it to the horse. Who enjoyed it, smiling a bit as she wondered what Legolas was thinking.

Eden started to hum a tune she had made up not to long ago, thinking of words to put to it. Though it was a bit hard to do that, she was well versed in Elvish and her own. But her eyes looked up at the sky, this place was getting more and more creepy. And that was something she did not like, she did not want to be creeped out.

Legolas

They rode mostly in silence, Legolas kept to his own thoughts still trying in vain to justify their dangerous journey. As if she could read his mind she tried to comfort his worries with her words and a light touch on his shoulder.

"I'm afraid for you Eden, I could never be angry with you. You have a gift, a gift that neither you and I can fully understand. With the dangers that we may face on our quest I worry that I might lose you to evil. Sauron tempted the race of man so many eons ago and it was with them, that the Middle Earth was nearly enslaved by a viscous tyrant." he began.

"It is true that together we can accomplish great things but I have a strong suspicion that like Frodo and the ring of power, you too, will have to make a difficult decision, one that will likely shape the very world itself." he added and lightly stroked the side of her face with the back of his hand.

Eden was glad he started to talk, that he heard her but then hearing he was afraid for her. And that surprised her a lot, but knowing this trip would be hard for both of them. But when she heard him say she maybe like Frodo and have a hard choice to make, She did not know what to say about that. Man was a weak race because of all the weaknesses they have, some greedy others violent but so many things struck her. But she felt his hand on her cheek, and smiled a little bit. Placing her hand on his that laid on her cheek.

"I know this journey wont be easy, wont be fun and many bad things may happen. But no one can sway me into betraying my people. I have always seen those in Rivendell as my people and that will never change. I know you are worried for me, but I am ready to face the monsters that lurk in the darkness. To know where and when to strike, you wont lose me Legolas I am much different then most. To protect the innocent who cannot protect themselves, I will be okay Legolas. I will take things around us with an open mind" Deep down she loved this man.

Legolas

Her confidence helped lift his own spirits. He sensed that her inner strength surpassed even the greatest heroes and Legolas had met many. Whatever challenge they faced from now on, with her by his side would be overcome.

They traveled for several days more, mostly without incident. Up ahead Legolas spied a small lake in the distance. With a quick whiff of his own scent he decided it was time for a wash.

"I'm not sure about you Eden but I smell worse than the backside of an orc mixed with the vomit of a goblin. Would you be inclined for a quick wash?" he recommended to her pointing at the lake.

The journey was rather nasty since she spent so much time on her horse, sure she loved to ride like the next person. But she just wished this place was not so far away, wishing there was a magical way to just pop in take the kid out and back to Rivendell. But she knew of course wishes meant nothing, so she dealt with it. Not much was said and it made her rather nervous, but she heard what Legolas said and looked at what he pointed out. She could see very little, but smiled a little bit when he said what he did.

Nodding to him she got off her horse and tied the horse to a tree making sure the horse was in plain view in case someone was around and did not know it. She closed her eyes and knelt down on her knees, placing her hand on the water and got nothing so it seemed safe to her. Looking at him she nodded. And then began to remove her gear first, then removed her shoes. "This is a nice idea Legolas, could go for a nice soak" She grinned and actually stripped out of all her clothing, not ashamed of it slowly walked in relaxing.

Legolas

Eden wasted no time in removing her clothing, before he knew it Legolas was openly staring at the back half of her naked form. Luckily for him she was still facing away from him as she undressed and would not see his mouth agape.

She slowly walked toward the open lake her hips swaying seductively from side to side. Legolas had bedded many women in his time, being the Prince of Mirkwood he was afforded many would be suitors to inherit the sub crown of his rule yet he never once felt close enough to any of them to complete a marriage ritual. Until now.

On the outset Eden was no more entrancing than any other female, it wasn't because she was human it was more because Legolas had already experienced a great many varieties of women in his lifetime. Below her exterior however lay something more, something deeper than the superficial constraints of the surface. She claimed that she had the soul of an elf and perhaps that were true, all Legolas knew was that he felt something profound within his own soul that yearned to be with her.

With a slight change in wind Legolas caught his own putrid stench again. There would be no time to wait for her to finish, he needed to rid himself of the unsavoury odour that emanated from him. He hastily removed his own clothing stripping down to only his underclothes as he was unsure how Eden would react to see his fully naked form. Averting his eyes and keeping his arousal at bay, Legolas made his way into the lake to join her, keeping a safe yet comfortable distance.

Eden did not know how he would react to her naked form, but figured he had seen naked women before. Though it was not true of Eden, she had never seen anyone naked. Since she never had a boyfriend, so sex was never part of her life. And she had never really wanted to sleep with anyone, but that started to change when she met Legolas. He was one of the most gorgeous elf she had ever known. He was so young looking but knew that he was far from young, though he was also far from being old either.

But while she was covered by the water, she looked over at Legolas and saw his body. She smiled a little bit, seeing as her dear friend had the body of a god. A body many would want to sculpt into a statue. Catching his eyes for a moment she smiled happily, glad t hat he was just going to enjoy himself. She had no idea what was going to happen tonight, but in that moment she just did not care.

She knew that they respected the other, and noticed how he kept the distance. She could not help but chuckle at that. "You do know Legolas I don't bite right? It's not like you are going to hurt me" She said kinda her way of getting him closer to her. Looking at him, thinking about being kissed or even making love. She had wished that she had been someone he would want to be with, then again even if they were married he would out live him. But as she rubbed her fingers through her wet hair she silently sighing.

Legolas

Eden seemed completely unabashed with his half naked form so close to her completely naked one. She even invited him to move closer to her as she continued to wash herself.

Legolas felt a slight warmth rush to his cheeks, not since the first few couplings he'd engaged in had he felt so embarrassed. It probably seemed strange to her in fact for an elf of his experience to seem so shy in a completely natural environment but the effect she had on him brought forth some unexplained feelings.

Legolas steeled his nerves and came closer, she kept her body below the water line which made it easier for him keep his eyes appropriately on her head. When she turned around and stood up to wash her hair he noticed that the thick dirt from their travels clung to her even after being immersed in the lake.

"It seems your back is in need of a more thorough wash may I?" Legolas offered politely.

Last edited:
She smiled at him seeing how he seemed embarrassed and it was rather innocent rather cute to her. She had never been with a man, never even been kissed. All in all she had no idea what was going to happen here. But she trusted this man before her, race never seemed to matter to him which was nice. To have a rather open person to spend time with, she knew that what ever was going on. She had the power to stop it, though she would not allow anything to change her. No matter how hard or easy.

Eden was a rather strong girl, and then she heard what he said. And smiled a little bit she nodded to him. Putting her black hair in a bun so it was off her skin, and showed her back to him. Closing her eyes she sighed a bit just liking the relaxing in a quite place. "I would like that thank you" She said softly and turned her head to the side a bit. "You seem different now Legolas, I have lost count on how old you are, not that it matters but you seem as innocent as a child its rather cute actually" She said being honest.

Legolas

Legolas laughed heartily at her comment whilst continuing his efforts on her back. The soft smooth skin moulded perfectly to his light gentle caress, her body relaxed as he adjusted his touch from dirt removal stroking to a light massage. Legolas slowly kneaded the knots of stress that had developed over the last few days of hard travel.

"It seems you have a knack for bringing out the youth in me again Eden." Legolas confessed. He moved his hands from the middle of her back slowly edging toward her front, with subtle movements his palms traveled their way to the sides of her body stroking up and down her rib cage.

When his hands settled on her naked hips he drifted closer to her until they were only a mere hairs breadth apart, his arousal was now straining against his soaked underclothes but kept his groin slightly away as not to scare her. No could no longer felt anxiety toward her, he felt as if this was the moment to advance their relationship but he needed her permission still. Standing up slightly he leaned forward and planted a light kiss on her forehead as she lay back toward him.

Eden smiled hearing that and something deep down made her start to think he liked her the same way she liked him, looking around she closed her eyes. Feeling his fingers massaging her back making her feel very good. Her smile grew even sweeter as she was thinking of a few different things, sighing a little. She knew what she did to help the dwarfs and what she had to do, was mostly because of her love for Legolas. But perhaps it was time to be open with the man before her, her stormy eyes looking around.

Everything grew rather still and it was nice to be able to do things not everyone could do, Eden was a mysterious young girl. Woman by the standers of man, but not so much with the elves. Feeling his lips against her forehead she smiled a little bit. Enjoying her time with Legolas it was rather confusing to her. As everything around them seemed to blur to her, a softness could be seen on her face. And decided she needed to tell him or show him how much she loved him. And it was rather hard to.

"I care for you Legolas..." She said out of no where turning her head so she could look into his eyes.

But looking down for a moment, she closed her eyes remembering a song of Legolas's people, since there were a few different dialect of the elfish people. So many different "Clans" as humans would probably call it. Looking back into his eyes she began to sing a song from his home.

"A Bereth thar Ennui Aeair! (O Queen beyond the Western Seas!)
Calad ammen i reniar (O light to us that wander)
Mi 'aladhremmin ennorath. (Amid the tree-woven lands of Middle-earth.)
A Elbereth Gilthoniel (O Elbereth Star-kindler)
I chin a thûl lín míriel... (Your eyes and breath [are] like shining jewels)

Her Song

Last edited:
Legolas

When Eden turned in to speak Legolas couldn't help but pull her closer, his arousal pressed firmly against her stomach now but with her small yet profound declaration he no longer cared about the propriety of the situation. Eden sung a song from his homeland, her angelic voice lifted the haze of doubt plaguing his soul. With her word she freed his mind and spirit allowing it to soar among the stars.

"I too care for you Eden, more than a teacher and more than a friend. Though by my elven standards we have spent so little time together I feel as if we have known each other for a lifetime. I believe now, that both our souls and destinies are intertwined in an unbreakable bond without bounds or limitations" Legolas confessed wholeheartedly. Legolas captured a loose strand of her hair and positioned behind her ear. He leaned in close, their lips barely touching. With his keen sense of smell he picked up on her natural feminine scent. He would wait an eternity for her lips to meet his but he knew well, it would be with the wait.

Eden smiled a little bit, the songs she knew her way of saying her feelings. She knew she was the only "human" who knew elvish so fluently. She knew of Aragorn but not even he could speak it fluently like she could. She was rather unique and has known Legolas for a few years, all in all everything was as it should be. But then she felt him draw her closer to his body, feeling the arousal that he had for her. She was rather shocked by this, she had no real idea that he actually cared for her.

Smiling a little as he moved in to kiss her but stopped short, her greyish blue eyes looked into his own baby blues. Placing a hand on his cheek, she knew what she wanted more then anything. And she finally spoke "Ni Meleth le" (I love you) She said to him in his language and closed the small gap between them and she kissed him softly. Her eyes closed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She did agree with him, they had not known each other very long. But it felt like a lifetime of knowing him.

Legolas

Her words touched him beyond anything he'd ever experienced. Like a shroud being lifted, his existence finally had meaning beyond fighting and adventuring. He deepened their kiss coaxing and guiding her, she lacked experience but he felt her unbridled passion through their physical intimacy.

"Ni Meleth le, Eden" Legolas returned breaking from the kiss briefly. His hands captured her hips and he allowed his kisses to slowly trail down her neck and along her collar bone. The level of the water made it difficult to continue so he settled on her left shoulder.

Legolas shifted his hands from her hips to her shapely bottom, with his own natural strength and the buoyancy of the water he easily lifted her higher. Guiding her legs around his waist, he pressed his covered manhood against her unprotected mound, the welcomed pressure caused him to emit a low grunt of pleasure.

Eden could not believe what in the world was going on, but the kiss that went deeper because of him. She rested her hand on his cheek, feeling him guiding her. It was an amazing feeling that what she thought he felt was true. That she did not just think he loved her, but deep down she enjoyed his passion for her. In a way they were much like Arwen and Aragorn, they did not allow what they were to separate them. Eden loved him more then life itself, and would do anything to keep him safe.

But when he said he loved her as well, she smiled even more. Feeling as his body told her what to do, wrapping her legs around him just seemed natural when he lifted her up. She enjoyed the feeling that he gave her. All in all everything was perfect, and enjoyed every waking moment of this. But hearing him grunt she followed his grunt with a small moan of her own, one hand against his shoulder as her other hand stroked his cheek, looking into his blue eyes. For the first time she was finally happy.

Legolas

Her eyes and actions encouraged his behavior. With her newly raised position Legolas was granted a wondrous view of the two perfectly rounded breasts before him. With slow tentative kisses he progressed his way down the curve of warm wet flesh and captured one of her small erect nipples in his hungry mouth. He began a slow torturous suckling motion using a combination of his mouth and teeth.

Back