Welcome to Prison, Ladies. (OOC Page)

That's fine Ren, Viper isn't one that goes rats out on people, she just gets even. She will just have to pay off a guard and have Tia and her alone in the showers. That's all Viper wants... :devil:
 
I think two weeks has been long enough. No takers for the teacher role I proposed in relation to my last post, so I'll start plotting the start of my next shift.
 
Ghaust


Waiting at gate. Maybe we have another run in. Get "searched" before I enter prison.
 
though i'm not sure if i'm still welcome here.... after the two and a half month disappearance.... but i'm around again :)
 
Last edited:
Of course you're still welcome, don't be silly!


well i won't of blamed you if you had been mad at me.... but glad you're not :D


Welcome Back... If You wish I can make another guard to accommodate you..


maybe.... lol.... will have to see what is up and get back to the swing of things.... ;)
 
It's been slow the last week or so, we all have our own lives that get in the way, but I wanted to update GoldenBraid on what's going on.

After being transferred to D-Wing, Tricia has been put in the hole by an opportunistic guard who intends to break her to his will. She's doing her best to resist, but her resolve may not lack.

Meanwhile, her long-lost daughter Anna has discovered her, and while trying to get into prison to see her, has found herself encountering Bill. A "routine" search is leading to much more than either of them expects.

Once they're done, Anna and Tricia will finally meet, though not in a way Anna expects. Tricia will be brought out from the hole naked for their union.

Kimberly Cumstrom, a young, peppy lawyer trying to investigate abuses in the prison, but finds herself craving the touch of the powerful men in charge. Whether she will become an ally to the girls on the inside or another pawn of the establishment remains to be seen.

Viper, Tricia's enthusiastic cellmate and self-appointed alpha, has found herself getting in a fight with an NPC called Tia, a member of the Seven Sisters Gang. They may provide more trouble for us in the future.



After Tricia meets her daughter and is released back into general population, there's plenty of stuff I'd like to do with you (GoldenBraid) and Viper. Classic prison set-ups like the cafeteria, the yard, working, cell inspections, and we must all shower together.
 
I will admit that I'm jealous of Ash13, one of the reasons I started fake prison was to be searched like she is.
 
I thought a slow search / tease was more preferable than a quick take and fuck
 
I don't know. I don't want Tricia to get out of solitary before she gets to meet her daughter, so I'm waiting for Elvenoff and CherryBomb, who have been absent lately. Plus I want to know what happens, like a soap opera.
 
I think it's my turn between him and I, but he private messaged me telling me that he was going to be MIA :/
 
Perhaps I can RP him until he gets back just to get you in to see your mother and move the thread along
 
His account says he was on yesterday (I don't sound like a creeper at all...) I will poke him.
 
No no Aussie, no RPing as other people. Imagine how you would feel if someone hijacked a scene you were in.

Welcome back Cherrybomb!
 
Thanks :)

Let's give him a day or so. If he doesn't respond but comes back later, he and I can always finish that bit of our rp later or in PM and then continue the story.
 
Yep I get it. Maybe if he doesn't respond or doesn't want to continue we could have another guard interrupt or something to get the thread moving, or as Cherry suggests she could move it along herself and continue it later in PM or in Flashback mode :D
 
He posted in the thread today and contacted me in PM saying that he would like to get back into things, but had been pulled away because of RL concerns.
 
Well, Ash and Gaust also posted quite a bit afterwards, so it got buried. But it's in there.
 
Back
Top