How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody loads of us on here. I think we might be the second biggest national group on here. There may be more Canadians though.
 
Hi

Uk here too, in the sunny south :)

I'm here on and off most days and hopefully will catch some of you when I'm here.

Cheers

Jack
 
Me too

Love to chat and swap ideas on what could be happening if we weren't typing on our respective IT.
 
Hello to one & all but i'm sending a special hello to the ladies ,I love to chat & as my name says it quite often results in the lady fulfilling her needs albeit only temporarily.
You can find me on [
All I ask is don't be shy , call me
 
Last edited by a moderator:
uk based - flexible borders

Hi all i am UK based and travel this lovely country with my job on occassion.

Have had some great chats and communications with peeps on here and would love some more.

I have a good sens of imagination and 'humour' - an dwould ove to put a smile of peoples faces!

Talk soon

G
 
Hi all (again)...24 year old from the sunny UK!

Please check out my threads for a bit more info on me x
 
Stuck in the South West of the UK with nothing to do. Might just add to the stereotype and grab a cup of tea ;) Hope everyone else is having a good Saturday afternoon!

- Blackjack
 
North West industrial wastelands here.

Torn between screeching Scousers and moribund Mancunians - Warrington n'eer do wells and St Helens harlots.

It's a lovely part of the world.

:D
 
there's a thread to be found here: click

the original had been going for nearly 10 years until Laurel conducted a 'purge' of threads over 5000 posts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top