Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

It was too bright out, but I had to get a pic among the rhododendrons and mountain laurel at Fallingwater. I like the leaf shadows. I think it looks better in B&W, but it is Monday.

Attachments

• A3791A41-0F21-4F55-A87C-D01784FDBA33.jpeg
    A3791A41-0F21-4F55-A87C-D01784FDBA33.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
  • D654F49F-4862-4C24-A0E9-1FF94767D455.jpeg
    D654F49F-4862-4C24-A0E9-1FF94767D455.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 45E84C3F-62CB-423C-803C-935C811BEB0F.jpeg
    45E84C3F-62CB-423C-803C-935C811BEB0F.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 0
It was too bright out, but I had to get a pic among the rhododendrons and mountain laurel at Fallingwater. I like the leaf shadows. I think it looks better in B&W, but it is Monday.

That is gorgeous Mara. I like the mix of b&w with a splash of purple.

I can see the cold got to your nipple.

It was So. Fucking. Fabulous.
I was in Fallingwater before it opened to the public on the in-depth tour with ten other people, and we were in every room of the house and guesthouse. Even those now used as offices, and even the boiler rooms. You could hear and see waterfalls everywhere, and it was simply magical. The patios were pretty wonderful, too.

I saw four other houses in 24 hours. Fascinating. I could never live in a Wright house, but I sure plan to stay in one some day. I’m just thrilled to have finally seen Fallingwater. I’ve dreamed about that place. And I had no idea the others were so close. Relatively. HA. GPS sent me on a gravel road with ruts that would swallow a cow. Another time, written directions sent me into a field with hunters unpacking rifles from their trucks. I found a ridge road. It all worked out. I waved to you from western Maryland. :kiss:

I've never visited a Wright house but I have heard the same thought from others...great place(s) to visit but they wouldn't want to live there. An acquaintance has a small fish pond with a waterfall in her living room. A relaxing atmosphere but at night the fish get active and the splashing can become annoying. "gravel road with ruts"..."a field with hunters", sounds like Western MD. I had the sensation that someone was watching me. ;)

Color or B&W you displayed the most appealing flower in the garden. :rose:

Beautiful my friend... so good of you to share while on your journey south!!! :rose::kiss::rose:

Don’t tell! Not supposed to share pics of the art at Storm King sculpture park. I’ve wanted to see Andy Goldsworthy’s wall since I saw it in a documentary on his work. It was well worth the wait. Now that I’ve found it, I plan to visit again.

I had a wonderful two hour walk, but photography was a challenge. Too bright, plus staff appearing out of nowhere on stealth golf carts, visitors whooshing past on bikes. I needed a lookout. But I got a few by the wall.

A fine bit of erotic stealth yourself, Mara!!! :rose::rose::rose::rose:

A cold and gray Monday, thank you for brightening it up!

Oh my!!!! Happy belated Purple Monday!!!!

Two for Tuesday.

Attachments

• 1527D469-79D9-401E-9E6B-823EF2E22F7A.jpeg
    1527D469-79D9-401E-9E6B-823EF2E22F7A.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
A pic among the rhododendrons

Helps not to wear a bra for that crafty photo opportunity.

Your a lady after my own heart when it comes to travel hotels, although on holiday, I like a bit of luxury.

I like the way your finger is pointing to even more hidden treasures!

That is gorgeous Mara. I like the mix of b&w with a splash of purple.

I can see the cold got to your nipple.

Thank you, Todger. It was brisk that morning.

I've never visited a Wright house but I have heard the same thought from others...great place(s) to visit but they wouldn't want to live there. An acquaintance has a small fish pond with a waterfall in her living room. A relaxing atmosphere but at night the fish get active and the splashing can become annoying. "gravel road with ruts"..."a field with hunters", sounds like Western MD. I had the sensation that someone was watching me. ;)

Laughing... well the rutted gravel road and field of hunters were both in southwestern PA. I’d never been in western MD before, except for that brief bit of 81 passing through.

Color or B&W you displayed the most appealing flower in the garden. :rose:

Awww, thanks. :heart:

Beautiful my friend... so good of you to share while on your journey south!!! :rose::kiss::rose:

Interesting how the thread is a grounding ritual, of sorts.

A fine bit of erotic stealth yourself, Mara!!! :rose::rose:

The name of my game! 💜😈

A cold and gray Monday, thank you for brightening it up!

Pleased to be of service. ;)

Oh my!!!! Happy belated Purple Monday!!!!

And to you, my friend. :kiss:

Quite the fashion statement! The way the loose fitting top innocently reveals your bosom creates a much enticing outfit.
My compliments to your dress designer.

I was changing shirts in a hotel when I caught a glimpse in the mirror. I liked the look. :rolleyes:

A pic among the rhododendrons

Helps not to wear a bra for that crafty photo opportunity.

Your a lady after my own heart when it comes to travel hotels, although on holiday, I like a bit of luxury.

Oh me too, Alex.

Lovely breasts and a lovely picture!!! :rose::rose::rose:

Thanks, Scot.

Love how the girls are peeking out... Beautiful as always Mara..:rose::kiss::rose:

Weren’t they coy that day.... :cool:

Wow. I personally prefer unfiltered, why obscure perfection?! The shadows do look amazing though, highlighting your perfect form with shadow lace...

I your a admirer Frank Lloyd White, are you familiar with Charles Rennie McIntosh, and his very talented wife Margaret McDonald?

looks like that lovely nipple is pointing the way... and looks like it needs a good sucking as well... lovely

Back