silently listening to other people having phone sex

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
i found myself in an unusual situation today. i wanted some alone time and was sitting on the staircase of the top most floor of the building. 2 floors below me, this girl was having a flirtatious conversation with her bf (apparently) and suddenly, she starting moaning in pleasure for quite a bit. i did not want to disturb them, and see her in an awkward position. so i sat there till she left.

really got turned on by it though!

anyone else experienced this, just hearing them, not watching them?

i would love to silently join a couple's conversation if they are willing ;)

i found myself in an unusual situation today. i wanted some alone time and was sitting on the staircase of the top most floor of the building. 2 floors below me, this girl was having a flirtatious conversation with her bf (apparently) and suddenly, she starting moaning in pleasure for quite a bit. i did not want to disturb them, and see her in an awkward position. so i sat there till she left.

really got turned on by it though!

anyone else experienced this, just hearing them, not watching them?

i would love to silently join a couple's conversation if they are willing ;)
Love it!!!

Was in California, temporary officer housing during a move, and a couple I knew were in the nest room. These places were so poorly insulated with a door between them that conversations weren't hard to hear, much less a full on session of hard core sex. They went at it for an hour at a time, and not only their dirty talk as they fucked each other, but all the sounds of beds being abused and wet slip sliding and ball slapping, moans and groans, and memorable orgasms. Pretty hard to stay silent when you hear all that, but I tried!

Back