Latest threesome - I am showing off

Well she stayed over on Friday.
What can I say. Another amazing night.
I made the comment and admitted my idea of heaven was to be completely used and dominated.
And Friday I was. Its taken me until last night to be able to function properly.

I will write more when I can.

Well she stayed over on Friday.
What can I say. Another amazing night.
I made the comment and admitted my idea of heaven was to be completely used and dominated.
And Friday I was. Its taken me until last night to be able to function properly.

I will write more when I can.
Looking forward to it

The old saying, Careful what you wish for.
Me and the Wife was drinking and I confessed - I want to be completely dominated. I want to be used and abused by you.
Her response was and xxxxx (her friend that is featured in the above) I laughed and said I am game.
It wont happen xxxxx isnt in to that sort of thing.

fast forward, Friday afternoon. Our friend arrived. we went out for a bit of lunch and a few drinks to the local pub. Arrived home. Both my kids was going to be away for the night so i was hopeful for some fun.
Hot tub was full and warm.
I lit the log burner in the front room and we sat and had a natter and a catch up. Mid conversation. "Mr Shrek doesn't think you and I can completely dominate him and use him for our every desire" Well he can start by getting me a drink and stripping!
I laughed and said what ever. they both laughed and said do it, "you will serve us as we want"
I left the room, poured some drinks and thought fuck it, in for a penny. . . . . i stripped naked. I took them there drinks.
"go up stairs, in the draw there is a collar and tie, shower and put it on"
I did as instructed. Whilst in the shower I trimmed my privates and had a shave etc.

I walked back down the stairs. still naked except the tie and collar. i walked in and there was my wife - legs spread with xxxxx busy licking her pussy. she was going for it. My cock sprung to attention. she looked at me and said. We need more drinks - now she snapped.
i turned and left to get the drinks.
When i returned, they had swopped. My wife was between our guys legs. really working at her pussy. our guest order me "stand over there and watch"

After a while, My cock wanted to play. I moved forward to get involved - get back, you do what you are told. You will only involve yourself if we desire and you will only do what we want. . . . Do you understand ? I nodded.

Get towels for us both, bring them and our drinks to the hot tub - I got the impression i wasn't invited.

I followed them as they ran to the hot tub giggling.

We have a large garden with no neighbours as such. the only neighbours are about 200 yrds away behind some thick woodlands so we are very private.

The Girls slipped into the hot tub. . .I stood in the cold and awaited

Last edited:
Go and get another drink for us both slave.
Get yourself one as well they said.
I did as instructed. Glad to be indoors in the warm.
When I returned with the drinks. My Mrs was in front of guest and guest was fondling my wife’s large nipples just exposed above the water.
Go upstairs and get all the toys out, lay them out so we can see them and access them. Put some towels down as it may get messy my wife ordered.
My cock pointing upwards wanting attention.!
I went upstairs and did as instructed.
I could hear them giggling and talking.
“He may regret this” said guest as they entered the bedroom

Mrs shrek here.
Hi all.
So we entered the bedroom. We had a bit of a plan in mind. He would have his work cut out I was feeling particularly naughty as was guest.
Between us we tied him to the bed, legs spread and arms above his head.
He looked a little scared. I blind folding him.
I wanted to see if just by the feel of pussy he knew who was who.
She went first. Slowly lowered onto his cock.
He guessed correctly. I think her pussy is tighter than mine if I am honest.
As she slowly slid up and down I pulled his balls ans pinched them.

If you cum you eat it all as I fuck your arse, sliding a lubed finger in. I knew he would cum but not as quick as he did.
Fuck, she said he is filling my pussy!
His body was bucking like mad. His motioned opened him up- 3 fingers deep in his arse.
Our friend carried on riding him, his cum leaking out down over his balls.

I didn’t waste any this all added to the lube. “I am pushing your cum into your arse”.
Please stop he cried. Our guest said”stop? We are not even started.

I grabbed a glass dildo (good purchase ****honey) and worked it into his arse making sure the curve pointed towards his prostate.

Move up. . Make him eat you clean, make sure you cum on his face. I instructed.

Poor guy had no choice

Poor Hubby,
He had told me in a drunken conversation "well if you stop it wont get hard again" and "you should tease it after and use my cum as lube" etc etc. Some times in life you need to be careful what you wish for

So he cant move and we can. so we do what any one that is trying to tease would do. we started kissing and fondling each other why standing over him. I moved my hand between her legs and slowly fingered her. She was so hot and wet. She took the hint and returned the favour. Her fingers felt small and gentle as she fondled my clit. I must have breathed in heavily as she said " you like that dont you? You want my fingers deep in your pussy" I just nodded. She slowly started to fuck my pussy with her fingers. Stretching me, She reached for the lube and applied some and worked her fingers in. Poor Hubby could only look on.
She lowered to her knees and i lent back against a chest of draws and she gently worked finger after finger into my pussy. "more I gasped" she expertly rubbed my clit with her other hand. "fist her" come the words of encouragement from Hubby. within Minutes our guest had her had in my pussy and her other on my clit and i was cumming hard again. I was panting and worn out.
She removed her hand and i said, give me a minute she laughed and said may I? looking at Hubby. He was laying and looking shocked with his cock pointing upwards and hard.
I said be my Guest. . . I will grab some water.
I left the room, got some water. Had a Pee ( when you have to go. . . you have to)

When i walked in, She was in-between Mr's bent legs. massaging his balls and arse. Only when i got closer i noticed she had a latex glove on one hand and a finger or two in Mrs arse. Mr was still looking shocked but happy lol.
I send with encourage, fuck his arse go on. her response said "We will"

she grabbed his cock hard and pulled the skin back exposing the engorged head and as she worked on his balls and arse, she sunk her head onto him.
He Gasped and said " Gentle, slow down" she totally ignored him.

I was mesmerised and felt my interest restarting.

Slow down i am going to cum shouted Hubby. she lifted her head as she wanked him and said "I know and you will"
As she went to suck him again it was to late, he was shooting cum in the air and dribbling down the side of his cock.
"fuck" he said.
Our guest looked at me and asked, what did he say the other night? I told her "if you dont stop it will be hard again, cum as lube etc etc"
"i thought that is what he said" as she carried on wanking him
He looked like he was being electrocuted as his body jolted with every touch. She re inserted a finger in his arse.

"careful what you wish for" she laughed
Wow - wonderful stories - wish we were your neighbours

So here I am. Toy in my arse. Tied down with a cum filled pussy inching towards my face.
I knew it was a big load. I had been teased for hours and hadn’t cum all week.
She lowered to my face I turned my head to the side having lost the urge.
Don’t you dare said guest as my Mrs grabbed my balls hard.
Owe I said, with that her pussy was in position and I had no real options. I went for her clit as I felt my cum running down my face.
I sucker onto her clit hard. She shifted position so I had no choice but lick her pussy deeply as another load ran out.
My wife more gently now. Worked my arse and gently teased my cock.
I carried on licking and sucking until she had orgasmed and she fell to one side.
I expected to be let up now but this wasn’t to be.
Wife toying me and now guest joined in - she took the how length of my softening cock into her mouth and worked her tongue firmly around the end.
After a while my cock was firm and hard again.
“Can I fuck his arse with the strapon” asked the guest.
Be my guest said wife laughing.
You fuck his arse and I can ride his cock

Wife stuck a cock ring over my cock and balls. She said to make sure it stayed hard.
I could see guest pulling the strapon over her arse and hips.
Wife had to help her get it positioned.

wife pulled my legs up and mounted me in what I new know is called Amazon position. Allowing the guest to slowly start to pound my arse. It wasn’t very comfortable for me that’s for sure.
After a few minute it was obvious this wasn’t working. I was laid flat. Wife sat on my cock facing my feet. . .
Guest got above me, strapon in position and did something I didn’t expect. She lubed it up and slowly started pushing it into my wife’s arse.
All of a sudden it was in. My wife moaned and shouted out.
Guest “this is so fucking naughty”
As my guest pounded into my wife’s arse I can feel her cock pushing against mine and the view was to die for. I could clearly see the wetness of her pussy and sweat on her arse.

Back