Naughty name game

"Oh, No! Not The Bees! Not The Bees! Aaaaahhhhh! Oh, They’re In My Eyes! My Eyes! Aaaahhhhh! Aaaaagghhh!"

"What's wrong, Scott? What did you see up there in the hills?"

Scott spoke hastily as he loaded the shotgun. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you, darlin'."

Becca crossed her arms. "Try me."

"Well, there's something up in those hills that just ain't right. Something big and nasty and worse in every way than a radioactive rabid werewolf on a sugar high. Anything that comes near it gets swallowed up in a way that's both disgusting, horrible and at the same time weirdly erotic."

She frowned. "You said 'both.' That's three things."

He shot her a dark look. "I ain't got time for semantics, Becca. I got a monster to kill."

"Do you even know what it is?"

Scott turned to face her fully. "It's a pussy, Becca. A great, big, man-eating pussy with teeth and eyes." He racked the shotgun one-handed, loading a shell. "And I'm gonna go give it the biggest, baddest, lastest fucking it'll ever know."

With worried eyes and wringing hands, Becca watched after Scott -- her friend, her lover, and now, her hero -- as he darted from the tent and headed into the woods.

* * * *

There's my contribution. :p
 
Last edited:
Scott turned to face her fully. "It's a pussy, Becca. A great, big, man-eating pussy with teeth and eyes." He racked the shotgun one-handed, loading a shell. "And I'm gonna go give it the biggest, baddest, lastest fucking it'll ever know."

I just cried tears of joy.
 
I know, right? Just... just got something in my eye... (and I don't even want to know what it is...)
 
Please can you stop position unrelated material and stop ruining my thread?
 
I just cried tears of joy.

I thought you might like that. :p

I know, right? Just... just got something in my eye... (and I don't even want to know what it is...)

Considering your previous posts, I definitely don't want to know what it is . . . .

Please can you stop position unrelated material and stop ruining my thread?

If you mean "posting," fine. *sigh* So much for having fun. Hope you find what you're looking for.

In the mean time, I may just end up posting a satirical sci-fi story. I think I'll call it "Them There Hills, or, The Big Pussy in the Woods."
 
That's the thing Ash13 (Becca), once you invite others to your reindeer games it never stays exactly the perfect little picture you imagined it would be when you were lying awake late on a cold spring night rubbing your V to keep warm.

It changes, morphs sometimes into something beautiful and lovely; sometimes into something sordid, cheap and disturbing. Personally I like sordid and cheap and for you it's become disturbing but not in the good way.

Thank you CyranoJ and Katiecat for the floral divergence.

If I were a poet
I'd write some kind of sonnet
about B movie camp
that would rattle Becca's bonnet.

Instead I'll propose a prose
that hopefully won't make Becca groan
like this shabby verse.

It's not that Becca got fucked in her garden that unsettled her mind; it's all the strange seed that got left in her behind.
 
@bbtp41. Guess your right just got WAY off from what the initial posting were and seemed unrelated. Loved your last post! Very nice pretty hot.
 
bbtp41, that was lovely, truly inspired. Sailed right over her head, but inspired, nonetheless.

Becca, or ash, or whatever we should call you: no one is trying to be mean to you or mess up your thread. We are having fun...that's what we do here.

You asked if there was a different place you should have posted your request, and several people have already suggested other threads: Playground, Writer's Challenges and Exercises, even the General Board. And you've already posted similar threads

here
and here
and countless threads in Sexual Role Play where the character has the same physical description and/or is some variation of your name. Or not, since your user name isn't BeccaV.

And that's all fine, sounds like you are enjoying yourself. :) But you aren't likely to get the types of responses you really want in the AH thread. You might go back and check your "Make Me Cum" thread -- some poor guy wrote paragraph after paragraph of hard core personalized porn for you, even set it in a bank like you asked, and you never even responded.
 
Last edited:
In the mean time, I may just end up posting a satirical sci-fi story. I think I'll call it "Them There Hills, or, The Big Pussy in the Woods."

Oh please do! If you put it in Chain Stories, we might get some great installments. Can you imagine a chapter by JAMESBJOHNSON? :D

I'm already working on a scene with a forest ranger -- Ranger Brock O. Lee -- who comes to rescue Becca while she is sunbathing topless, waiting for Scott to come back to camp (because, what else are you going to do when your man is out saving the world from giant alien plant pussy?) Not exactly sure where the scene is going yet, but I do know I want it to end with a splattering of warm, creamy, hollandaise sauce all over her perky, probably real, 34C tits.

Might be what got in your eye, Cyrano...sorry about that....
 
Last edited:
OH my dear Becca V,
Do you like what you see?
Standing tall hard & proud
Way above the milling crowd

Give me your tiny hand
Wrap it tight like a metal band
Pump quickly up & down
Place your lips around my crown
This is just for you & me
That is myself & my horny Becca V
 
Come here, come to me
kneel and bow your head Becca V
Heed my words and you will see
The wisdom of a submissive Becca V

Where e'er you be let your boobies dangle
My weapon will rise & my balls will jangle
All in the joy of thee
My dirty, horny Becca V

Let them sway , let them swing
Think of the joy that they will bring
When my joy is plain to see
Smile for me Becca V

Your honey hole is flowing free
let me taste you sweet Becca V.
Sucking your slit and tasting the flavour
The taste of you is something to savour.

To have you bowed before me
is a great honour for Becca V
I hear you whisper" Lord, This is me "
"I am yours, I am Becca V"
 
The crowd cheered for you Becca V, when your team triumphed at the Superbowl, they know that you put yourself on the line and promised the boys that if they showed some fizz on the field then you Becca V would take their jizz.
The promise of unloading on your tits was all the incentive they needed Becca V .
The boys all knew of course that it wouldn't stop there, it never did with Becca V.
The sway of your hips and the twang of your suspenders before they began was an open invitation from Becca V.
You would never let them down, you'd let them have their way Becca V.
Slug their beer or suck their cocks , it was all the same to you and the invitation to join in the team bath was all you deserved Becca V, you were sitting pretty bouncing along the line of meaty cock, all for you Becca V.
After all, you are BECCA V THE SUPERBOWL SLUT and you motivate both sides that's the friendly side of Becca V.
 
I met Becca V while jogging
And here's what happened to me
She pushed me off the trail and against a tree
She said I'm Becca V and I'll take what I need
She pulled down my pants and took my cock in her mouth
Becca V wrapped her lips tight and bobbed up and down
Becca V's tongue running moaning give me your seed
With that i shot my load quickly with a frown
I need more Becca V said and stripped herself nude
I got down to feast on Becca V's pussy
Licking and flicking my tongue while Becca V held my head
Once she was wet I pushed her against the tree
I slammed into Becca V and her pussy held a vice-like grip on me
Harder and harder i pumped
When the time arrived Becca V got on her knees
I shot my load on Becca V's tits
Thank you she said as she left
Hope i can find more cum to add to yours
 
I needed a maid to attend to me and the agency sent me Becca V

I was so impressed with Becca V , she seemed to know instinctively what I wanted from the moment we met. She sat demurely o the cair crossing her legs so her skirt showed me the pale creamy flesh of her thighs.
YES I thought you are the one for me Becca V
No hesitation when I asked you to try on the maid's uniform so very keen was Becca V, she just wanted to please me in anyway I asked my devoted Becca V.

Becca V is SO friendly she comes and sits on my knee and giggles when I play with the buttons on her blouse and scolds me for being a dirty old man but Becca V knows when to give in and undresses for bed and insists that I check her tight little bald pussy and to tell her if I think it needs attention, which it always does , Becca V doesn't mind and thanks me in the most delicious way Becca V has a hot sweet mouth and uses her tongue in the most amazing ways.
Don't think you can lure Becca V away with money there is only one rise that interests my Becca V.
 
The best thing about being Becca V's boss is that she takes her duties so seriously, she doesn't question why I take her to the vault every day and want her to unbutton her crisp white blouse or why I unclasp her bra and jiggle her perky tits, in fact she seems to enjoy it and always asks if she is pretty enough for me to want to fuck her, the answer to that of course is,

"FUCK YESS BECCA V"
 
Back
Top