Happy Earth Day

Bike racks?
The criminals!
Do you even realize how much CO2 a bike rider exhales? :mad:



:nana:
 
I thought Earth Day was 4-20?

But yeah, imagine that, America has built a civilization where people are so privileged that we can actually care about the Earth.

Beautiful isn't it?
 
On this Earth Day I have vowed to save flushes and piss in the backyard.

#EarthDayContributions
 
"Say, Pooh, why aren't you busy?" I said.
"Because it's a nice day," said Pooh.
"Yes, but ---"
"Why ruin it?" he said.
"But you could be doing something Important," I said.
"I am, " said Pooh.
"Oh? Doing what?"
"Listening," he said.
"Listening to what?"
"To the birds. And that squirrel over there."
"What are they saying?" I asked.
"That it's a nice day," said Pooh.
"But you know that already," I said.
"Yes, but it's always good to hear that somebody else thinks so, too," he replied.

- From the Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff
 
Happy earth day!!!

Let's hope this day brings more awareness to our earth.

Couldn't ask for a more beautiful one here. Sunny and 56. It's just gorgeous.
 
I've got the summer tires on the cars. The ride will be smoother, quieter, and the the mileage will be slightly better. All good for the Earth.
 
The world was f**ked up before we got here and no matter what we do it'll be f**ked up when we leave it..... Oh by the way, Happy Earth Day :D
 
As you were.

Why would a single day in a year make a difference, anyhow?
 
As you were.

Why would a single day in a year make a difference, anyhow?

Obviously, it won't.

Only by building a sustainable lives can we hope to continue to exist as a species.

Time will tell if we're as dumb as dinosaurs. I know a lot of posters on here have already proven their similarity to extinct reptiles.
 
I celebrated by riding around town in F-350 Super Duty to pick up auto parts and beer then degreased an engine with an aerosol degreaser.
 
Back
Top