scat sex

I love ass to mouth. The taste of a cock that has been in my, or someone else's, ass is fantastic!

Love it, also nothing like kissing after someone eats my ass, love the taste of their lips and mouth

hi

Smear on the penis after ejaculation inside rectum is very tempting to s@c@

hi

Not only is it tempting it is very tasty!

especially when tipsy and horny, my ex has made me do it many times while we sipped whisky in between. the smear+last drop urine in the penis is a exciting combo.

especially when tipsy and horny, my ex has made me do it many times while we sipped whisky in between. the smear+last drop urine in the penis is a exciting combo.
I would think the whiskey would ruin the wonderful taste!

ass to mouth is hot I love it and won't let tem have my ass unless they like it dirty

This morning I woke my husband by taking his beautiful big black cock in my mouth and drinking his hot, strong morning piss. Then he fucked my ass for a few minutes before pulling his dirty cock out and fucking my mouth until he shot his delicious cum down my throat. What a way to start the day.

hi

try nd get used to the new experience. Start that while tipsy in the first attempt to shun aversion.

Back