Butt stuff

Joined
Jul 5, 2014
Posts
2
How do I encourage my boyfriend to fuck my ass?

We've been together for many years now and it's something I've explored in the past and thought I would be fine with out. But now my cravings are coming back and he is so shy about it. It's fine if he's not interested, I just don't want him to take something off table if he's never tried it at least once. I am being patient, understanding, calm about it all so how do I respectfully encourage some exploration??
 
lube, condom and the line "fuck me in the arse" ought to do it
 
How do I encourage my boyfriend to fuck my ass?

We've been together for many years now and it's something I've explored in the past and thought I would be fine with out. But now my cravings are coming back and he is so shy about it. It's fine if he's not interested, I just don't want him to take something off table if he's never tried it at least once. I am being patient, understanding, calm about it all so how do I respectfully encourage some exploration??

IMO/experience, men want something once they've seen it work - think gadgits and infomercials. I swear it's written in their DNA. So, I'd suggest putting a show on for him. Let him sit back and watch you take your own ass with a toy. Guaranteed he is not going to stay passive for long.
 
How do I encourage my boyfriend to fuck my ass?

We've been together for many years now and it's something I've explored in the past and thought I would be fine with out. But now my cravings are coming back and he is so shy about it. It's fine if he's not interested, I just don't want him to take something off table if he's never tried it at least once. I am being patient, understanding, calm about it all so how do I respectfully encourage some exploration??

I have to ask if he does other "butt stuff" to you. Is he into your ass? I'm talking the whole thing. Does he like to look at it, grab it, caress it, or nuzzle and kiss it? Does he ever, on his own hook, use his tongue for more, ummmm targeted activities between your cheeks? Do you promote and encourage it? Do you tease him and demonstrate how much pleasure you get from that kind of thing. You need to start there. Sexualize that orifice. He'll get it. You probably need to not talk about it. Just take what you want, and show him how much it gets you off, you'll get him in the end........literally.
 
Maybe watch some porn with him. Some hot anal porn. Give him the idea...and that would be nice to try...
Making sure your clean as possible....
 
As with all things, some men are into ass, some aren't, the only way you are going to find out is to communicate openly and honestly with your partner. If you can't discuss sexual issues outside of the bedroom, then you're not likely going to grow or explore together inside the bedroom.

Ass play can get quite squiggy in a hurry, if you're not careful, depending on the state of your partner. Talk first, find the interest level, then work from there. If he is amenable to the idea, but reticent to play, then start him in slow, move his hands there to play. Ask him to massage your pucker while he fucks you from behind, when that goes well, ask him to start fingering you. When that goes well, ask him to slip his dick in your ass. Again, things can get squiggy in a hurry, so be prepared with ways to make it less so, such as a condom, clean towels at the bedside, whatever. It is also important to note that you will need lube for anal, so get some and have it handy, not only for the fingering, but for penetration, toys, etc.
 
do unto others

Have you played with his back door? Go easy. Just like everything else not everyone is into the same things, but show him the foreplay you would want around your ass. Like a little lick when you're blowing him, a brush of a finger across his pucker. Little things to show him that your ass can be an erogenous zone. I love it when my wife lightly runs her fingers from by balls to my anus. Not everyone is into penetration back there so......wait until he asks you to, but if he seems to like the light touches, you can easily increase the pressure to see if he is receptive. And like the others have said, talk about it. Let him know that it is something you desire, something you want to do with him.
 
Broaching the subject

I suggest you tell your boyfriend that your old pal Coati would be willing to provide a demonstration of what would be possible to fulfill your desires.
 
What's the problem? Does he not find it attractive? Is he simply anxious because he's never tried it? Is he concerned that you'll get hurt (something pretty common with guys who have never done it)?
 
I like Riles approach. Anal can be quite intimidating for someone that's never done it. Usually it's the woman that's afraid but it seems like it's the opposite in your case. How about some porn videos as well. There may even be more "legit" how to videos out there.

Does he engage in any anal play? Fingers? Toys? Some people are just plain turned off by anything anal. If that's the case, you may be out of luck.
 
One of the top three hottest things any woman has ever done for me was to spoon in front of me, wiggle her ass ass against me, grab me, press me against her ass and say, "get it in there". Then guide and work until I was hilt deep. Nature took over from there.

I almost had to pull one off just reading that.
 
Back
Top