Unexpected Weekend (open for Femaile)

NC_OBX80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Posts
3,228
Unexpected Weekend (open for Female)

Jim
33/m
5-10
175, brown hair blue eyes

I unexpectedly come home early Satruday morning. My father is never home and we do not talk often, but I was just going to say hello try to mend some bridges since our last fight. I arriave to what looks like an empty house, but surprised I did not have to turn off the alarm, calling out I get no response.

I make my way to the fridge and grab a beer, thinking I'll call and see if anyone is coming back, I make my way to the sunroom leading out to the back yard and pool.

Looking out, to my surprise I see my step mother, she is much younger than my father and only a few years older than me, 40. Weve always had a good realationship but felt it strange that she is closer to my age and would happily have dated if circustances are different.

She is laying out, small orange Bikini, look amazing, Ive always been attacted and think sometimes she is too based on some awkward flirting after too much wine.

I make my way out, Hi Lauren! only you home today?
 
Last edited:
"Hi Jim" I smile up at my step-son. "Yeah your dad is away on another one of his business trips. So I'm here all alone for the next few days. You know you got here just in time. I needed some suntan lotion rubbed into my back. WOuld you like to do the honors?" I roll over and wait for Jim.
 
I walk over taking a sip. It's not that I mind... She's stunning... But still. I watch as you untie your top, giving me a lovely side boob view as I walk up. Setting down my drink I pick up the lotion.

What would you do if I hadn't shown up... I tease. Smearing my hands I start at your shoulders, how's that I ask as I work down Lauren's back. Loving the beads of sweat on your lower back from the heat...
 
"Well I guess I would've had to rub myself if you weren't here." I blushed and my slip, glad he couldn't see my face turning red. I slid my top out from under me since the seams were pressing into sensitive flesh. I lay there enjoying his strong masculine hands rubbing my naked hot flesh.

I close my eyes and start to imagine his hands rubbing lotion down my bidy pushing my bikini bottoms out of the way...

My reverie is interruppted when my cell phone goes off. I quicly answer it and tell the asshole telemarketer I was not interested in a hoje security system, since my Doberman was more reliable, and cheaper. I hung up the phone and turned it off.

"So what are your plans for the next few days" I ask Jim.
 
He loved the feeling if his hands on her, he tried to ignore his arousal as she slid her top out from underneath herself. Rubbing the lotion in he would move to her side, just brushing the side of her breasts.

"Not a whole lot, was coming over to make nice after out last squabble... I take it he's left town again?"

The way the bottom of her suit hugged her hips and ass was gorgeous, and left little to imagine, but still he tried to push out the thoughts.

"What about you? On your own again..."
 
I sigh angrily. "Yeah, home alone again. He travels more than he's home, and even when he's here he's at work or out golfing. I'm lucky if I get him alone 3-4 hours a month."

"But enough about your father and our sory marriage, how are things in your love life?"
 
I sit down on the lounger next to her, taking a sip of the beer I brought out. "Me? Not a whole lot to tell, since the break up a few months back have dated here and there, nothing terribly exciting"

Chuckling "Since when does my 'step mom' care" teasing her about that was great always sure to get a huge eye roll.

"Did you want a drink though? Didn't realize you were here when I grabbed this"
 
"Aww Jim,. you know I want you to be happy with someone." She says picking her body up a bit to look at him, letting one of her breasts lift off the recliner so Jim could see just a hint of her nipple. "A beer would be wonderful, why don't you throw a 6 pack in a cooler so you don't have to keep running inside to get them." She lowers herself back onto the lounger, "and maybe some chips or something to snack on. I need something in my mouth."
 
He gives her a look with a raised eyebrow as he stands up, her second innuendo of the conversation not going unnoticed "yes I'm sure" he smiled sarcastically.

Going inside he grabbed a mixed 6 pack and a excellent snack spread. Clearly thinking about her nipple peeking out, she loved to do this to him, "temptress,"he laughed at himself, shaking his head.

He walked back out, set up the food on the umbrella shaded table, and opened a beer for each of them. "Staying in the sun?" He asked
 
"For just a little longer. I need to be a bit darker for Kellys wedding. She's having a black and white wedding, so I want to have a deep dark tan to make my white dress pop out."

She takes a beer and tries to contort herself to drink it but laying on her stomach it's impossible. "Fuck it she mutters and rolls onto her side facing away from Jim. She drinks a good portion of it down and lays back on her stomach.

"So hows work going?" She asks trying to keep their conversation going, but running out of topics to discuss.
 
Heh "work" he laughs. "Doing well" he could clearly see Lauren's chest as she 'turned' away

He sits back on the chair next to her again, "you do that on purpose, don't you" waiting...

"You've let me sneak a peek more times than I can count" Jim had no idea where he was going with this, it just came out.

"I mean, your sexy as he'll Lauren, but I just don't know what your thinking..."

Jim took a big gulp, clearly not expecting himself to say or do that.
 
"Oh, Jim honey, am I making you uncomfortable? I didn't mean too. I've always had a bit of exhibitionist in me. Your dad doesn't let me do the things I've loved since I was a schoolgirl. My friends and I had always enjoyed flashing, nude beaches, wardrobe failures, things like that. I figured I could get my thrills with you since your family and it doesn't count. Do you want me to stop?"
 
Jim laughed, not sure if he should believe her or not.

"Doesn't count?" He laughed, "you know you and your friends and me and mine were probably out there doing all that together right?"

He sighed, "look, I know how he his, controlling, rude, demanding, it's why everything is what it is." He took another sip "I suppose I never quite understood why you stay with him, sorry if things came out rude" he looked over her "we both know we have more in common, I'm glad you feel safe with me, I want you to have the opportunity to really be you"

Realizing things got heavy "any of these friends you mentioned single?"
 
"I know Jim. If I had met you first..." Lauren left the rest unsaid afraid there would be no going back once that thought was in the air. She finished her beer and decided to go another way. "Do you really want me to be the real me around you, not who your father wants me to be?"
 
He looked her in the eyes, the we're beautiful ... The words bit, but it was nothing that hadn't been exchanged silently before...

"Absolutely, I hate the idea of anyone feeling like they are forced to be something or someone they are not, not only do I want you too, I insist" he smiled at her.

Reaching over he opened 2 more beers. Setting them on the table.

"So, this real you, who is she " Jim slid his lounger closer, their knees mingling.
 
"Well for one thing, she hates sunbathing in anything that she didn't get for her birthday." Lauren sat up and slide her bikini bottoms off.
 
He had seen her breasts many times as she played... But this was different, he looked up her tan legs, loving the sexy tan lines left by her now vacant suit... Stunned ... He was not one usually speechless. He looked up to see Lauren's eyes fixated on him.

He pulled his shirt over his head, tan (not like her mind you ) we'll built, just a trail of hair disappearing into his shorts.

"We'll what took you so long then!" Jim tried to tease. Jesus! He thought to himself, what the fuck was terrible line, who are you?!?

He collected himself. "You are just fucking gorgeous" and sipped a quick gulp from his new drink
 
"Why thnk you Jim. You are quite the stud yourself. As you can see I don't tan the nether regions as much as I would like. Would you mind..." She holds out the bottle of sunscreen "A sunbuirned ass or pussy would be hard to explain to your dad."
 
He watched as she lay back on her belly, the bottle in his hand, she turned her head to him, as in, let's.goo...

He squeezed the bottle into his hands, then knelt beside her, starting at the small of her back he worked the lotion in, moving down over her firm ass... Still in shock at the situation. A hand on each chewed he squeezed...kneeding her fantastic ass

"Safe on this side" he didn't want to let go...
 
"Make sure you do between the cheeks. It's no fun if you burn in there. Trust me I know."
 
"Oh you do, do you" he ran a hand up the back of her thigh, to her ass spreading her cheeks, he looked down now seeing her pussy lips for the first time, and tight ass hole. One hand spread her, the other moved in to rub in the lotion.

Still shyly avoiding her puckered asshole and labia...
 
Last edited:
"Might as well get the front done too", she said rolling over and spreading her legs to allow Jim to thoroughly protect her delicate skin.
 
Jim watched her roll over, watching her tease him from afar was one thing but thus was real, he couldn't believe she wanted this, he had fantasizes, but here she was spreading her legs for him.

Before he could convince himself this was wrong one hand was on her breast, squeezing her, the other moved down her belly, fingers pausing at her mound and he gripped her full breast. Jim leaned over and took her nipple between his lips, looking up at her as he released it "what are we doing Lauren..."

Then latched on to her again...
 
"Whatever it is, it feels too good to stop now." She sughs as she lets Jim do what she has secretly wanted him to do for years.
 
I let out a low moan as I suck your nipple. One hand gripping your breast while my mouth works you. Sucking you in, feeling you harden between my lips. Sucking your hard nub deeper into my mouth as my hand needs and squeezed. She's teased him with her magnificent tits for years, now they were his, he wanted to suckle and play with them all day...

Her breast bounced as I release her from my mouth, pulling her between my lips as I release her. I mice to her other side to take her other breast. "Give me your hand" I tell her. Then latch on to her other breast and nipple, paying the same attention.

Taking her hand in his, he moves them together down her body, pausing at her mound as she takes a deep gasping breath. Her legs instinctively spread for him...together their hands move between them and begin to kneed her pussy lips, feeling her heat, spreading her wetness, the whole time sucking at her breast...
 
Back
Top