Decadents and Dropouts IC

Verialyn turned towards Marcus "So maybe you should inquire amongst your guards what their version of the story is? It would be interesting to find out why they decided to escalate this conflict."

Marcus nodded and motioned for two of the guards to approach him. He looked sternly at them, preparing for the investigation, since he himself was also quite interested in the events of the last minutes.

Meanwhile Verialyn calmly faced Gryph again "And since things have quieted down nicely now there is no more need for violence, or is there?"

---

The Narrator

Marcus addressed the first guard. "Now, give me a report of what happened here, and why this thing is demolishing my estate!"

The guard nodded hastily and the words started to spurt out of his mouth "We were just discussin' things with tha' cobold who says he wants to speak to them ladies when a ruckus was at tha gtae. That fella over 'ere was walkin up with some dog-girl-thingy and says he wants to go in. Like we can let anyone get in just like that. And when we do not do as he says he pull out tha big sword and starts to get all wild and shout, and so we bring them crossbows to protect ya and the house, but he will not back down and gets all bossy.

Then tha dog thing run towards tha gate, and big guy blows it away. We thing we are attacked and open fire, and he gets real wild. Tha cobold and tha dog girl run away in tha fuss. And we try to protect tha estate, and he throws fire at us and makes all tha mess."

The second guard just nodded along as the first one finished his report.
 
Gryph

Gryph was about to agree with the beautiful vampire that there was no need for any further violence when the guard started babbling about him attacking them without provocation, he was about to flare up again when Marcus held up his hand

"Hold on, you want to tell me that he blew the gate away, but I clearly saw him kick it from the other side, also Kolfet said that the kodald blew open the gate, not this creature. I think you are mistaking at what really happened, now find me somebody who is coherent enough"

Gryph blinked, this human was strangely smart for his race, he rested the tip of his sword on the ground and looked at the vampire, the smell of sex around her had a strange affect on him, but he could control it and he looked at the estate owner again as a guard came up to him, holding his arm where Gryph had struck him with the flat of his sword. It was the captain of the guard and Gryph narrowed his eyes at him

"This is the coward who sent out a man in his stead, I wonder if he can be trusted to speak the truth as well"
 
The captain stepped up to Marcus. Now that the violence was over he had regained some of his composure.

"Garnik got a little confused about the gate thing, that's true. But most of the rest was how it has been. That guy did walk up and demand we let him in and was waving his sword while he did so. What were we supposed to do.

And once the gate was open we had to be careful, and maybe one of us panicked as he over there kept acting wild. Then all I remember was crossbows and fireballs flying and the wall collapsing."

Marcus nodded to this report. Then he faced Gryph again "So is this true, did you approach the gates of my estate with a drawn sword?"
 
Gryph

Gryph growls softly

"I approached your gates the first time with nothing in my hands, then when one of your guards hit the poor dog-girl while she was trying to get to her friend I did draw my sword and approached the gate to scare off any further mistreatment of the poor creature, then there was the explosion and the dog-girl ran away and a kodald followed her, which I assume was the one who blew the hole in your gate"

Resting both hands on top of the sword's hilt he looks directly at the guard captain

"It was then when I heard him and some other guard say that they should capture me as a slave as collateral"

The captain shuffles his feet a bit as he pales, Marcus turns towards him

"Is this true?"
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon went up. "You are right, something is happening. I#m sorry to stop now, but we better get dressed and move it." She got up and kissed Sven on the cheek, then she started dressing. No time to put on any underwear, so she chose the tight black dress made of satin, which covered her arms and shoulders and didn't show any cleavage, but was very sexy still. She fastened the broad belt around it, and put on some black boots. To have some color, she threw the thin, transparent shawl around her shoulders like a cape. It was so light and airy that it nearly looked like some green fog floating in the air. Luckily she did her makeup and it was still intact after her little morning flirt, and her snakes were clean, but needn't any more work at all. She quickly went down the stairs, looking for Verialyn who was gone. Some noise of fighting came from outside. Did they slash up Haerdon? She looked outside, and saw that things had calmed now, Famentides and Verialyn outside with the guards, and another thing. She knew what this large creature was, right away. She walked outside and moved silently towards the group. The creature, a dragon hybrid, had a giant sword in his hand and had caused some havoc. She liked big men, although this one had to short hair for her taste and wasn't dressed very handsome. Well, maybe there was some improvement possible... And he could be a good protector.
She stopped and looked up to him. "So tell me, big boy, what's all that noise?"
 
Gryph

"So tell me, big boy, what's all that noise?"

Gryph turned towards the gorgon and assessed her with one look, she had a striking beauty if one looked past the snakes and her eyes. He could smell that she was aroused, so maybe his little storming of the gate also seemed to have intruded on quite an interesting morning.

The vampire gave the gorgon a quick recap of what Gryph told her and Gryph noticed that she had quite a memory for detail, the gorgon looked around her and cocked an eyebrow at Gryph as if saying "and you did all of this?", Gryph started to note that he must look like a brutal savage to these two ladies. He returned his attention back to the guard captain and Marcus. The guard captain was nodding at Marcus' question

"Yes sir, that is how it happened"

Gryph could clearly see that Marcus was torn between believing Gryph or his guards and Gryph's hand slowly slid to the hilt of his sword, he wasn't going to be captured by anybody and he already knew that even though the vampire would be fast, she would have a troubling time to pierce his skin and as long as he didn't look the gorgon in the eyes he was save from her as well. Gryph took a deep calming breath as he awaited Marcus' decision
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss wiggled her snakes and looked at the damage. If Haerdon would or any stupid superstitious villager should try to attack her or Verialyn, this guy would come handy. She was a bit sad that she missed Kanut. This stupid dog-creature had messed up everything again. But she focused her attention on the dragon-hybrid and Farmentides again. The seemed to be in a deadlock, none of them wanted to loose the face by backing back. So she walked over to Marcus and put her hand on his shoulder and smiled at him, accidently pushing her breast at the back of his arm, but only for a second.
"So, this seems to be an accident. You humans often overact if you see something unknown, like snakehair for example, and the poor rejected creature thinks of the many times of rejection and abuse and fights back. Your guards did so, but you are not like that, are you Mr. Farmentides? Or are you afraid of my snakes?"
 
Last edited:
The Narator

Marcus almost kissed the gorgon for her timely interference and he smiled at her

"My dear you are totally correct, this was just a misunderstanding which escalated into a huge one"

Marcus turned towards Gryph

"I am very sorry about what happened here...uhm...I didn't quite get your name"



Gryph

Gryph watched as the gorgon spoke to Marcus and he didn't quite miss her body moving against the human's. The question almost caught him off guard and he bowed slightly, showing a bit of respect to the grace this human used to save face.

"I am called Gryph"

Before the man could continue Gryph held up a hand

"Please I have acted hastily on my part as well, allow me to pay for the damages that I have wrought upon your estate and guard"

Removing his backpack he opened the flap and pulled out two leather bags, jingling with coin. He placed them down on the ground and secured his sword to the backpack before shrugging it on again

"I am sure that the gold should cover the cost of any damages wrought by me"

He noticed that everybody seemed a bit shocked at the amount, but he didn't say anything further and watched their reactions
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgons eyes opened wide for a second and she smiled, as she saw all the gold lying on the ground, but she caught herself fast. One more reason to like him... Gryph was his name. Phyliss looked quickly between him, Famentides and Verialynn, eager what would happen.
 
The Narator

Marcus almost gaped at the bags of gold, this was much more than what he would need to rebuild the wall and gate. Greed licked at him, but he decided to rather play it calm, he had enough gold and all of that would mean nothing if he was dead. He looked at the huge man with a friendly smile

"This is way too much gold to just repay for damages, please one bag will be more than enough to cover the costs"


Gryph

Gryph waited for interjection from either the gorgon or the vampire, but when none came he realized that they were just guests here. He noticed the gorgon's eyes widen at the gold and he wonder what she would do if she knew that he had six more bags just like those two. He returned the smile of the human

"No, I do insist that you take both bags, call it a friendly gesture, a peace offering"
 
The Narrator - Marcus

After all, Famentides was a merchant, and he could not risk to anger that creature, could he?
"Allright, if you insist." He hesitated a moment, and Gryph could see that the gorgon whispered something into Farmentides ear.
"But I hope you will join us for breakfast in the hall."

-------------

Phyliss Ovida

So, Marcus did listen to her and invited Gryph for the breakfast. The hall should be high enough for gryph to walk without problems - as it should be in a proper mansion. She smiled contented.
Maybe Marcus would even spare some travel expenses, with all his new gold.
 
Gryph

Gryph pondered the question, it clearly was and idea from the gorgon and even though Gryph did have a meal earlier on, he didn't want to offend the human or the gorgon by declining the offer.

"Sir I will be honored to join you as your erhm..."

Gryph glanced at the damaged wall and gate

"Guest"

He watched as the gorgon and the human walked off towards the front door, the gorgon talking to the human in hushed tones as two guards followed them carrying the bags of gold, leaving him alone with the vampire. He looked at her and found that he again started to get excited, but he brushed the feeling aside and held his hand out to her

"May I escort you inside?"
 
Verialyn had amusedly observed the exchange. It was fascinating how many problems could be solved by a pile - or in this case two bags - of shiny coins.

Then Gryph surprisingly approached her. She looked at his hand ponderingly for a moment, and then took it with one of her own, giving him a friendly smile and replying "Sure, why should you not?"

She might not be properly dressed for the occasion, but she was sure noone would complain. Maybe except for poor Bjoern, who was waiting for her up there in the bathroom. Well, not everyone can be a winner.
 
Gryph

Gryph was pleasantly surprised when she took his hand and gave him a smile, he didn't expect her to accept his offer. Careful not to use too big strides he walked along with he, following the human and the gorgon into the mansion, he only had to stoop slightly to enter the huge doors and he looked around at his surroundings with interest, this human had money that was for sure, he knew that the vampire would probably have to clean up before breakfast and he knew that any of the gaping servants would direct him to where he could get cleaned up enough to be presentable. He stopped and without warning, leaned over and kissed the knuckles of the vampire's hand, he gave her a small smile and then walked over to one of the servants and have him lead the way to the baths, making sure that he didn't knock anything over with his bulk.
 
Verialyn gave Gryph a wink, and with a smile added an "I will see you at breakfast then" as Gryph was led off into the wing housing the quarters for the male guests with their own bathroom. Well, she would have to be fashionably late anyways, since eating in front of others was not really an option.

So she light footed stepped up the stairs and entered her bathroom again in full stride. To her pleasant surprise Bjoern was still inside, looking at her irritated at first, but then also happily. She lost no time as she let her robe glide to the floor and stepped into the bathtub, turning to the boy still standing and asking with an impish grin "Didn't you want to help me get cleaned?"
 
Last edited:
The Narrator - Bjoern

Bjoern grinned and nodded as he swa her return.
"Ahh, I waited for ya..." He rushed over and tried to give her a hand, ar rather to cap a feeling. He had tried to clean him up himself in the meantime. but there were still some stains.

-------

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss kept close to Farmentides who led her to the large breakfasttable in front of the doors and windows to the garden. She sat down, and was pleased to see Aaron there as well. There was also the other merchant who had been with that drow, but she had forgotten his name already. There were places reserved for Gryph and Verialyn as well. Phyliss thought about an excuse for her friend. She never had breakfast in the morning? She had religious reasons not to join them so early? The gorgon looked outside in the garden and blushed. She saw her black panties she had thrown away yesterday night, hanging clearly visible in the roses where they landed in the darkness. The servants were either lazy fools or mischievious for not taking her panties away before the guest would see them. She hoped that nobody would say anything about this strange sight, because it was to plain to see. Maybe she should propose to Farmentides to hang his servants respondable for that when they were alone.
 
Aaron had noticed the gorgon as she entered the room. He immediately rose to his feet and bowed towards her. As she had sat down he addressed her, seemingly unaware of the unusual rosebush ornament: "Lady Ovida, I hope you have slept well, despite the loud noise this morning?"

---

Verialyn just stood perfectly still in the bathtub, knee deep in the water and her arms hanging loosely at her side. She continued grinning at hims as she replied "Oh, that was very kind and considerate of you to wait for me such a long time".

She did not give any indication of dislike as his hands started to touch her body. Instead she kept looking at him and was curious how he would proceed.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss smiled to Aaron. "I did sleep well, thank you very much. I really love this place and the people here. And I don't worry about some noise - it's reason is nothinbg to worry about, really. It found it sounded rather entertaining at all."

--------------

The Narrato - bjoern

The young servant helped to soap her. He especially took care to soap her breasts carefully. In fact, he took so much care for it that he forgot all other places at all, keeping rubbing and squeezing them without break.
 
Aaron replied with a smile "I am glad to hear that, mylady." He motioned as if to stand up, and looking at her asked with a short bow "Will you allow me to sit next to you, so your presence can enlighten my day?".

---

Verialyn looked down and watched silently for a while how Bjoern's hands took so intensively care of her bosom. Even in his youthful eagerness it actually felt good to have his hands there, and she wondered not for the first time why she was so particularly receptive to even the coarsest of ministrations. It might have to do something with her vampiric nature.

Finally she could not resist and looked up at him again, and with a generous smile commented. "You are indeed one very thorough servant".
 
Phyliss Ovida

"I would love to enlighten you, if I can do that." she smiled, her snakes waving. She hoped he would not look outside to the rosebushes, but she really enjoyed having him close to her. She was also anxious to see gryph here and wondered how this would turn out. Anyway, seh did not bother to much.

-----------------------

The Narrator -- Bjoen

"ah, I am. More then anyone else here, even Sven." hegrinned and kept groping her breast, a large bulge in his pants again. He had already forgotten that he was supposed to do other things as well in this house.
 
"Then I will immediately take this great opportunity." was his reply. This time he did get up all the way and walked over to her, sitting down to the left of her. As he did so his hand glided along her spine all the way down to her left buttock, and seemed intent on remaining there for the time being.

Seemingly unaware where he was groping her right now Aaron turned to face her, and politely asked "So what are your plans for this lovely day, my dear?"

---

Verialyn had to chuckle at Bjoern's proclamation, and returned his grin. For the moment she was content to have him continue his - massage - of her breasts.
 
Gryph

Gryph was led into a wing and to the bathing room, he waited until he was alone and took off his backpack and started to remove his clothing. When he was naked he eyed the bath that would still be too small for him, so he just took a cloth, wet it and using soap he started to wash himself. It felt good, much better than having to wash in a cold stream or river, or even conjured water for that fact.

After cleaning himself Gryph decided to dress into something else than his travel clothing since this was a more respectable setting after all. Digging into his back pack he came across a suit of clothes that a traveling tailor made for him only a few months ago. He paid a lot for it, but he think that it looked good on him, slipping into the dark gray pants and pulling on the black shirt emblazoned with dragons and intricate swirls in green. He pulled his boots on and packed away his things, hefting the huge backpack over one shoulder he went out, collaring the nearest servant and had the servant lead him towards the dining hall, as he entered he placed the backpack near the entrance and then took in the company. As he expected the raven haired beauty was absent and that just confirmed that she didn't eat breakfast, eating was something a vampire didn't easily do. He waited to be announced and he saw eyes turning towards him, he stood tall and proud, he had nothing to hide away and wasn't scared of who he is.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss enjoyed Arons touch, which was even more arousing because she didn't had any time to put on any underwear. She wondered if he could feel that she was naked below her dress through the thin, firm fabrique.
"I have not really decided yet. I will talk with my friend about that..."
She turned her head like everybody, as Gryph entered. He was dressed much better now, with longer hair he would be quite a stunner, because she was really fascinated by his eyes. Arons hand, still on her butt gave her enough sensations, and she had Sven in his mind, who just did her doggystyle about twenty minutes ago. She wondered how large Gryph would be. All in all, enough exiting sensations around her. She hoped that her nipples would not peak through the fabrique of her dress, and she pulled carefully the flimsy, green shawl around her upper body.

"This is Gryph, our guest." said Marcus slowly.
 
Gryph

Gryph have watched enough noble courts in his earlier years to know at least a small bit of etiquette. He bowed, as deeply as his size allowed him to, towards Marcus

"I thank you that despite circumstances you have welcomed me into your home as your guest and now share your food with me, I am deeply honored by your generosity"

He noticed that most of the people were shocked by his eloquent speech even when it came with a voice like his. He noticed that the only seat that would support his weight was set next to the gorgon, he also noted the man's hand on her rump and he hid a smile. It seems like the lady gorgon is a girl of various appetites, he wondered if she would find him appetizing as well. Suppressing a laugh at his own silly thoughts he took his seat and smiled warmly at the other quests.

"So Gryph where are you from?"

Gryph turned his attention towards Marcus

"I was made in the Dark Mountains by a sorcerer, ever since I was 5 I roamed the country"

Gryph started telling his life story of rejection, persecution and pain, how he received help from various strangers and how he grew up to be what he is, by the time he finished his tale, the food have arrived.
 
Aaron leaned in a little closer as he observed how the gorgon's attention wandered over to the half-dragon. In a way only she could hear it he started to whisper, while his hand was slowly kneading her buttock. "That one is truly a magnificient specimen, and so well built and arousing to look at, isn't he? His teeth probably would make that approach rather risky, but just look at his firm behind! I wonder how well endowed he is, how about you?" He gave out a little sigh.

---

While Bjoern was still fully occupied and content with just kneading her breasts, Verialyn started to think how much longer she had. The food consumption part of the breakfast should probably be over in about ten minutes. Enough time to let Bjoern get rid of his hard on, but they should not dally around for too long.

So she finally addressed him "I appreciate your thoroughness, but I think my breasts are clean enough now." With these words she reached out and removed his hands. "But there are other places that still need cleaning. Here, let me help you access them more easily." Thus said she turned around and bent downward, placing her hands on the edge of the bathtub opposite of him. She spread her legs as wide as the confines of the tub would allow her, and arched her back a little to even better present her behind and her nether regions to him.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top