Stryder's house of romance

268132366-shy-protection-concept-trust-emotion-romantic-emotion.jpg
Dancing is wonderful with a good partner. 😊

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSICQmWGqa6VpdPfNR3n2PbRbQcpkBrV9TUvo4HKDf8ORRCCNck

For the most part it's been fun, but after 13 years it's time to shut down the house. I always pictured it as a cabin in the woods with a lake for romantic boat rides and woodland trails for romantic walks. At one time others joined me in the fantasy, but it's been some time since that has happened. So, I'm locking the doors, boarding up the windows and allowing the house to return to nature. Enjoy your lives and may romance always find your heart🌹💞

Last edited:
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSICQmWGqa6VpdPfNR3n2PbRbQcpkBrV9TUvo4HKDf8ORRCCNck

For the most part it's been fun, but after 13 years it's time to shut down the house. I always pictured it as a cabin in the woods with a lake for romantic boat rides and woodland trails for romantic walks. At one time others joined me in the fantasy, but it's been some time since that has happened. So, I'm locking the doors, boarding up the windows and allowing the house to return to nature. Enjoy your lives and may romance always find your heart🌹💞

:( Stryder ((((((HUGS)))))) I do understand though.

I just love this place. It's what makes me come back and visit time and again. It has always been a comfort to everyone who visits. It's charming, thought-provoking, and a truly beautiful life. It's a place where we want to live and that never ever goes away. Not for me anyway. Besides, sex just doesn't belong without a little ROMANCE :rose::rose::rose::heart:

b532bdc21e249b40ca144640f505acdf--dreamy-photography-couple-photography.jpg

And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing.

Hadn't seen your thread up in a while Stryder. Good to see you posting again.

I'd saved this for your thread for whenever I came across it again . . .

tumblr_nd3hluYU8t1r7eta3o1_540.jpg

Back