Dear Litster... (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends,

I need to step away for a bit. I need to focus on real life. This isn't the end by any means, but it will be the end for a while. If you want to talk outside of lit, message me and I will share my info. This place is like a second home to me and in some cases, almost a first home.

No matter who you are or where you're from, remember that we are all here for various reasons. That means we all get something different out if this place. What I get now is totally different from when I started.

Keep smiling everyone,

IHC


You make Lit a better place Clowns. Don't stay away too long.
 
To those choosing to step away from lit

Best of luck on your future endeavors. You will be missed. I hope that should you choose to stay away for long, you don't get suckered back in to this place where time that should be spent else where goes to die. Lord knows I spend way too much time here.

A not so anonymous thread killer
 
Dear Lister,

You really need to stop pretending every female Lister who responds to you in the threads is treating you any differently than everyone else. What you are doing is impolite, particularly when you name drop other Listers inappropriately. You are welcome in Lit but a little time spent reading other posts for insight would be appreciated.
 
Dear Litster,

I am glad you have such a high opinion of yourself, and that you love to run up your post count in such a short time....

but, I don't need to read a paragraph (or 3) when a sentence or word will suffice. I don't need to know ever person that you've talked to, or how much you have in common with them. And I certainly don't need to hear why everyone else is an asshole, but that you don't care....then why bring it up?

Signed,
Tired of Excess Douchery
 
Dear Litster,

$4.95 my ass.

Signed,

Thinking of ways to "up" my value. ;)
 
Dear Out-of-Context Litsters,

$5.95 Canadian, in all fairness.

Litster
 
Dear teasing Litster,

My toenails need pained. :cool:

Signed,
Wondering if I can milk this :D
 
Dear Litster,

If there's anything more hot sounding than the possibility of a Lit slumber party, it's that.

Litster
 
Dear Litster:
Thoughtless cuts just as quickly as mean, and just as deeply.
Having been on the receiving end, I would have expected I'd be better about not being on the giving end.
I'm sorry.
Thoughtless
 
Dear Friends,

I need to step away for a bit. I need to focus on real life. This isn't the end by any means, but it will be the end for a while. If you want to talk outside of lit, message me and I will share my info. This place is like a second home to me and in some cases, almost a first home.

No matter who you are or where you're from, remember that we are all here for various reasons. That means we all get something different out if this place. What I get now is totally different from when I started.

Keep smiling everyone,

IHC

Dear Clowns,

Wishing you lots of smiles as you refocus. You will be missed.

Appreciative Litster
 
Dear Smiling and thinking Litster.

Multi tasking at its finest. the last time you were doing that was assembling your adult door swing kit.


Always wary of smiling thinking litsters and fish litster

Dear "Memory Man" Litster,

I'd completely forgotten about the swing!

Yours,

Definitely thinking and smiling now Litster :)

P.S. No need to be wary - it's not an evil grin... ;)
 
Dear Litsters who spam the "person above you" threads,

Stop it. You're ruining that shit. It's not fun when every time anyone checks it you see one of you people there. Oh, hey. Do I have a crush on the person above me? Let's see... Oh. It's one of those same four or five guys. Yet again. Oh, hey! Someone different has posted in the "have you chatted with" thread? Okay! Hurry up before they get to... Oh. Ten seconds ago the same spammers just got to it. Well fuck. I guess I'll just not post there.

Hey! Someone posted there and I finally made it through those idiot spammer attention whore pussies! YAY! Now let's see what the next person said about... Oh. One of said spammer pussies just posted. Okay. Well, I guess they've just fucked that shit up for me YET AGAIN.

Haven't you responded to everyone yet? And gotten responses from everyone? What is left for you to do? Why must you be the center of attention all the time? Are you that pathetic? Do you not have anyone in your real life? Stop spamming the fucking threads so the rest of us can get a chance. It's fucking rude. It's childish. It's pathetic.

You people know who you are. There are about a half dozen of you. The next time you want to post in those, don't. Let the rest of us have some fucking fun for a change. You can find something else to do. You're being assholes and you're fucking it up for the rest of us. Why do you need to be validated constantly? You're not endearing yourself to anyone. You know who you are. Just fucking stop it.
 
Dear You Litster

I really want that gown. Still haven't a clue what you'd wear though

Contemplating Litster
 
Dear Melancholy Litster,

Once upon a time ago I told you that certain actions would make me put you in the category of the most reviled to me - after what I learned today congratulations!!! You are there. This is me lighting a match and burning that bridge to the ground.

I would wish you the best of luck but I really don't give a fuck anymore.

Signed,

No more lies Litster
 
Dear Melancholy Litster,

Once upon a time ago I told you that certain actions would make me put you in the category of the most reviled to me - after what I learned today congratulations!!! You are there. This is me lighting a match and burning that bridge to the ground.

I would wish you the best of luck but I really don't give a fuck anymore.

Signed,

No more lies Litster

Dear Melancholy Litster:

I may not be psychic, but I think you fucked up.

Taking Cover Litster.
 
Dear Melancholy Litster:

I may not be psychic, but I think you fucked up.

Taking Cover Litster.

They aren't worthy of my wrath or even the slightest emotion. I just wanted to makes sure they had sufficient notice not to bother.
 
Dear Litster,

And now you know, I don't deal well with jealousy or snappy attitude...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top