Rubbing your face in it?

Its a huge turn on to have her juices all over me, kind of like her way of 'marking' me.
 
Yes

My SO has done it - pull my face forcefully into her wet pussy while cumming. She has said "I'm gonna fuck your face!" while bucking uncontrollably. Very nice...
 
She rarely is assertive about getting her pussy licked. I love doing it and I really get my face covered with it. Wish she would put her pussy to my mouth like I do my cock to hers it would be so hot and sexy especially after I have just cum in her. Maybe I should just be more forceful in my asking?


I think you should. I'd love for my s/o to suggest and do just that!
 
I am addicted to my wife face-sitting me and orally pleasing her in general. She doesn't do it as after as I would like. I am not into smothering, but there is always that moment when she is close to cumming that she really starts grinding that is such a turn on for me.
 
If a woman grabs your head and holds your face in her pussy as you're making her cum from a good pussy licking, do you find it hot?

Love love love it! Can't get enough usually, until the point where I can't breathe anymore. ;)
 
YES yes yes

Just found this thread. Haven't read it all yet.
Ebony's question - I love giving oral sex, tasting a lover and more. And her holding my head and pressing it down against her pussy, turns me on tremendously. More to be said about that, but, for now, YES.

G
 
Guys and gals who eat pussy...

If a woman grabs your head and holds your face in her pussy as you're making her cum from a good pussy licking, do you find it hot? Tolerate it? Hate it?

Is it more or less of a turn on if she is forceful about it?


I have hesitantly done this to my guy, but he recently confessed that he'd find it hot for me to really mash it in there. Haven't had a chance to oblige yet. ;)

I love it, particularly if forcefully done: her hands on my head, her thighs clamped on my face …
 
I love to have my face pulled into pussy, the harder, rougher the better, such a turn on, like to have my face sat on, pussy grinding from chin to forehead.
 
My wife had me in a scissorlock after she came but I refused to stop. Damn what a turn on to have pussy all over one's face. Love to have my lips rode hard....
 
The thing I crave is for my partner to express a feeling of entitlement about receiving oral service from me. It doesn't need to be forceful or aggressive. When she holds my head while I'm eating her, when she rubs my face in her juices--especially if she forbids me to wash my face afterward--it gives me a huge thrill.
 
Back
Top