How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
List those reasons, we could do with a confidence boost :D

Friendly, sexy accents, fun, fantastic way of describing the most basic of things. I could go on. And every UK gal I have ever met has the most kissable lips.
 
The guy is right.

I've done a fair bit of travelling and when it comes to the overall package British women are by far the best.

More fun, more down to earth, often far more adventurous than women from other shores!
 
And they are just generally fun to be around. Don't take things too serious. Then again most I've met have been in pubs so maybe it's the alcohol. Also, the one I was with was a great shag.
 
The guy is right.

I've done a fair bit of travelling and when it comes to the overall package British women are by far the best.

More fun, more down to earth, often far more adventurous than women from other shores!

so if you had to choose, would it be an english, scottish, or welsh lady? :rolleyes:
 
I'm from the UK not far from London. Been any from Lit for a while but if there's any nice ladies who'd like to chat?
 
I'm not from the UK but I have to admit I really have a thing for cute British girls, the accent just really turns me on! :heart:
 
I'm from the UK and I have to admit I really have a thing for cute British girls. Not sure about the accent though!!
:devil:
 
to be fair, i've never seen a man turn down a girl from any country if she was cute! :rolleyes:
 
A Happy New Year to you all.

May the road rise up to meet your feet in the year ahead. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top