Small penis humiliation

Sissyuseme

Experienced
I got a very small cock the other day my wife made me watch her take a huge cock and also had his friend use me cause they said with a cock like that it make a better clit

NOT ALL WOMEN NEED A "BIG" PENIS TO BE SATIDFIED.

There is nothing humiliating about an man who knows how to pleasure a woman orally. I practised and read about oral sex for a long time. Cosmo has good articles about what women want and enjoy.

I love going down on a woman until she cannot stand it any more and gives in to a waves of orgasms. She will thank you too - in a lot of different ways.

I got a very small cock the other day my wife made me watch her take a huge cock and also had his friend use me cause they said with a cock like that it make a better clit

My wife talked me into it because she fantasized about watching 2 guys having sex. I gave into it because an SPH fantasy of mine was being dominated by a guy with a much bigger cock in front of at least one woman. It eventually played out in a foursome with a bi couple. My wife got her fantasy fulfilled and I experienced what turned out to be an extreme thrill as two women watched me being fucked by a man with a far bigger penis. My flaccid penis is almost childlike and even when I got an erection while he buggered me He was still easily twice my size.

I love small cocks love. Cum see međź‘…

That happened to me today I got my ass taken today and when he was done he just pulled his cock out and left his rubber in I pulled it out and slid the cum filled rubber on my cock it was easily three times bigger then my cock and it fit him like a glove I took pictures of me jacking off with it it slid up and down easily on my cock and his nut kept it lubed but also the thought of it was so nasty I almost cummed right away so it’s about the same the guy who fucked me had a huge cock that made
Mine look funny

Yes but on the other side of the coin some ladies are size queens they have
To have a monster cock to be satisfied they need stretched out and tore a little to be happy

My wife talked me into it because she fantasized about watching 2 guys having sex. I gave into it because an SPH fantasy of mine was being dominated by a guy with a much bigger cock in front of at least one woman. It eventually played out in a foursome with a bi couple. My wife got her fantasy fulfilled and I experienced what turned out to be an extreme thrill as two women watched me being fucked by a man with a far bigger penis. My flaccid penis is almost childlike and even when I got an erection while he buggered me He was still easily twice my size.

I have a pretty good sized one but this does sound hawt!

I'm aroused by the attention accorded to my abnormally small penis and by the inferior and submissive status that this confers upon me. I willingly defer sexually to both men and women who take pleasure in making fun of my diminutive member.

I took a picture of mine today it be on a thread like this one if you wanted to see how small I am

That happened to me today I got my ass taken today and when he was done he just pulled his cock out and left his rubber in I pulled it out and slid the cum filled rubber on my cock it was easily three times bigger then my cock and it fit him like a glove I took pictures of me jacking off with it it slid up and down easily on my cock and his nut kept it lubed but also the thought of it was so nasty I almost cummed right away so it’s about the same the guy who fucked me had a huge cock that made
Mine look funny

I would have loved to clean you up after you were done :devil:

I'm aroused by the attention accorded to my abnormally small penis and by the inferior and submissive status that this confers upon me. I willingly defer sexually to both men and women who take pleasure in making fun of my diminutive member.

In my younger years my tiny penis was a constant source of humiliation real or imagined. Although outwardly I am seen as more of an alpha than beta male it did effect my confidence when the clothes come off. However after I developed my SPH fetish what was once chastening became a great stimulant. I have definitely entered into a much broader range of sexual experiences than I probably would have. Of course the understanding aiding and abetting of some of the women in my life has been priceless. The bottom line is what was once a negative has become more of a positive. Perhaps it developed as a compensation. The mind trying to bring balance young for the yang. Do I wish I had a bigger penis? Yes and no. Yes because of what I possibly might experience that is different but no because In have learned ways to enjoy what I've got. I have even fantasized about being even smaller. In a perfect world I could have a penis like one of those Russian dolls. A big one with smaller and smaller ones inside. A penis size to fit all occasions and preferences.

In my younger years my tiny penis was a constant source of humiliation real or imagined. Although outwardly I am seen as more of an alpha than beta male it did effect my confidence when the clothes come off. However after I developed my SPH fetish what was once chastening became a great stimulant. I have definitely entered into a much broader range of sexual experiences than I probably would have. Of course the understanding aiding and abetting of some of the women in my life has been priceless. The bottom line is what was once a negative has become more of a positive. Perhaps it developed as a compensation. The mind trying to bring balance young for the yang. Do I wish I had a bigger penis? Yes and no. Yes because of what I possibly might experience that is different but no because In have learned ways to enjoy what I've got. I have even fantasized about being even smaller. In a perfect world I could have a penis like one of those Russian dolls. A big one with smaller and smaller ones inside. A penis size to fit all occasions and preferences.

As a youth I was both dismayed and aroused to discover that my best friend Larry, who was younger and less physically developed than I was had a cock that when erect was 3 times the size of my pathetically small cock and twice as thick. The confidence his superior cock conferred upon him was intimidating and exciting. His fingers couldn't reach around his thick cock as he masturbated in comparison to my 2 fingers furiously jerking off my embarrassingly thin penis. This both humiliated but also aroused me. I actually encouraged him to use his Alpha status to dominate me sexually. I would orchestrate situations that enabled him to require me to suck his cock.

Small cock humiliation

Hers a picture of what my lady’s friend calls a clitty

Attachments

• 2B1E9886-AA3A-4321-B1A8-595D60290E3C.jpg
    2B1E9886-AA3A-4321-B1A8-595D60290E3C.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
I loved it when I was younger and my well hung best friend made fun of my tiny cock , his was twice as long soft as mine was hard. I also loved it when he made me dress in his sisters clothes and turned me into his cock sucking slut.

My spouse LOVES verbal humilation of my smaller size cocker. I am around 6 but not nearly big enough to stretch her in all the right places. It started with a toy hear and there to her masterbating with a large English cucumber... she has on multiple occasions had me at the receiving end of something to know what it feels like to be stretched “in all the right places” . Her favorite is probably a lifelike MrMarcus Dildo. She makes me fluff it then she rides it... between us I am the only one that’s taken it all the way ;/)

I love small cocks love. Cum see međź‘…

My spouse LOVES verbal humilation of my smaller size cocker. I am around 6 but not nearly big enough to stretch her in all the right places. It started with a toy hear and there to her masterbating with a large English cucumber... she has on multiple occasions had me at the receiving end of something to know what it feels like to be stretched “in all the right places” . Her favorite is probably a lifelike MrMarcus Dildo. She makes me fluff it then she rides it... between us I am the only one that’s taken it all the way ;/)

My girl has been done the same thing she use to tell me about how she likes huge cock and having her pussy stretched and how I’m so little I use to think she was just telling me a story during sex and i would play along come to find out she really was my cock would slip out of her cause she’s been stretched and I was really tasting cum when I would eat her out the most embarrassing thing was I would get hard doing it listening to her and she would tease me and laugh saying aww you like your girl getting stretched out by big cocks huh poor baby having such a small one she would get me to cum then one day I finally found out she wasn’t playing that she was enjoying another cock

Wow

Well, that is a vision she won’t forget. Do you still see the other couple? I hope the ladies took pics.

Well, that is a vision she won’t forget. Do you still see the other couple? I hope the ladies took pics.

Did it with that couple one more time. No pics were ever taken. My wife said that she was well aware how small my penis is but seeing me in direct comparison to the other guy I looked definitely childlike. The other woman remarked she had never seen such a tiny cock even when she was dating in high school. She also said she had never seen her partner as very macho but it was a great turn on for her when she saw how superior his penis was and how he dominated an otherwise more macho looking man.

Yeah my wife’s takes pleasure in how big her friends are I feel so powerless when they are inside her I can’t even begin to describe how much she enjoys it she tells me when I want them to stop just say so then before I know it she’s moaning and cumming everywhere I try to get the words out but there stuck in my throat then she starts to tease
Me like ahh look at that he’s all hard if you can call that a cock see how a real cock fucking his wife turned him on look he’s pre cumming already probably so turned on about your big cock he wants to suck it huh honey tell him to stop so you can suck it or better yet come over here and lick your wife’s pussy while he’s fucking me o there you go how does his cock taste look how stretched my pussyfoot is you won’t be able to touch the sides ever again o look how wet it is your small
Cock could never make me cum the insults go on and on till he cums then she makes me suck his cock clean and lick it all out of her pussy

In fact I'm not at all small when hard, but quite an extreme grower, being no bigger than my own thumb at the minimum size in cold or so, and even my hard size vary quitea lot, sometimes growing more than an inch for the second round in comparison to a cold start. At least that's what several girls have claimed in amazement; I never have made measures in the middle of it.

I always knew my dad is easily as large flaccid as I'm hard (never ever seen him fully hard so don't know do he carry a monster or is just a shower), and then my best friend in high school was the same, packing largest man meat I ever had seen in real world. (He's seven feet tall redhead and when he put in effort to develop spectacular muscle, I almost fell in love with him, lol, even with all that muscle he remained that same funnily clumsy sweet coward philosopher, and if there was a need to put a leg in a door or beat some face it was always my job, and so on). So I had somewhat wrong scale of reference for quite a while.

Humiliation

Here is a picture she took of me wearing her dress with my small clitty she teased me when it got all hard watching her enjoy him she also loved it when I begged for her to let me clean her up she got a kick out of me eating some guys cum out of her she’s like omg I can’t wait to tell the girls how I got my husband to wear my dress watch me get laid by someone else and lick my pussy afterwards omg I can’t believe it so for now on no more small dicks for me since my husband is a sissy and don’t mind

Attachments

• 8C438E0D-6F05-4B44-B31B-0BDACE4EF6CD.jpg
    8C438E0D-6F05-4B44-B31B-0BDACE4EF6CD.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
Humiliation picture you asked for

I hope you like here is her panties she had me wear she enjoyed making me watch while she had her fun while making me one of the woman at the same time

Humiliation

Oh my, I would love being under your dress loving your clitty with my mouth. I think you are wonderful. Please keep posting. Hugs and kisses.
Here is one for you with my legs spread wide with my little clitty out in her dress she loves it when she sees me getting used like a lady then her taking a huge cock in front of me like you know what’s next him coming in me while his friend using you in front of your wife making you tell me how much you want cock

Attachments

• 6CE4B1C6-1343-4563-AD42-4A03E742888D.jpg
    6CE4B1C6-1343-4563-AD42-4A03E742888D.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
Back