Petition to rename the General Board

Takes ageist shot, then pretends to be offended when the offal is flung back.

And of course, chipbutty has to take her side with little or no fact!

No wonder she things Throbbie is so clever...



:nana:

a shot at attitude, not the distance of your balls from your butt. which may or may not have increased with age, the answer to which being fairly irrelevant to anything unless you sit down too fast.
 
Cat%20in%20the%20Hat.jpg
 
Like chipbutty here, they are known for hateful grudges...

I nailed her on the hypocrisy and misandry, but I do not think she's smart enough to realize it.

;) ;)

Actually, the exact opposite is true.

We had the enjoyable spectacle of watching you scream over and over that "less than human" and "subhuman" were completely different concepts. She made you look like a fool.

...and now you're claiming "victory"....:rolleyes:
 
a shot at attitude, not the distance of your balls from your butt. which may or may not have increased with age, the answer to which being fairly irrelevant to anything unless you sit down too fast.

You never answered if the reason that your not posting your tits does or does not stretch the screen...

:)

So we think the answer is yes.
 
i was talking to one of my 80+ ladies about boobs yesterday. it's funny, the stereotype. i see so many 80+ year old boobs, and most of them look no worse than some of the porn posted here. the exception being when they hit the extreme weight loss, skeletal old age thing.
men's bodies tend to do worse, because our shape is held by plump fat & glands, but theirs was held by muscle. not that they're unpleasant, just different.

also, 90y/o guys get morning wood sometimes. :rolleyes:
 
Actually, the exact opposite is true.

We had the enjoyable spectacle of watching you scream over and over that "less than human" and "subhuman" were completely different concepts. She made you look like a fool.

...and now you're claiming "victory"....:rolleyes:
the amount of times he brings me up you'd think i make him sick :rolleyes:
one can only hope....
 
the amount of times he brings me up you'd think i make him sick :rolleyes:
one can only hope....

You're the one who jumped into the thread to enter the fray. Other than that your chances of being mentioned are slim because you are such a cunt.
 
I'd like to think not. There's only one poster here who's sick enough to do that, and his name starts with "MentallyIllDownSouth."

Notice how he follows chipbutty around knowing she will quote his nastiness to make sure we see it.


She's such a breath of fresh air in the morning.


:eek:
 
We didn't ask about 80 year-old boobs...


We asked about yours.



;)
well i had a recent tit av up only a couple of months ago.
some forgetfulness is to be expected at your age though :p
the chances of me posting them again just to please you are pretty slim.
 
I'd like to think not. There's only one poster here who's sick enough to do that, and his name starts with "MentallyIllDownSouth."

Speaking of mental illness, you and the Chief sure do obsess about me. I cannot recall the last time more than 24 hours elapsed without you mentioning me.



#YCSDIAF
 
Back
Top