The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I go to one dinner party and I miss all this. Lesson learned, Naked Party > Dinner party.

I won't tell you the thousands that have been spent on medical tests and still they had no clue what was going on. I finally sat down with Joey, went over the symptoms, talked about diet (I have a stellar diet of all the good stuff but still had weird issues) and came to a conclusion. One kelp capsule a day and I'm all fixed. No more symptoms and no more runs to the ER in the early morning hours--or late at night, or the middle of the day. All things considered, unless a bone is protruding from the skin, I'm done with doctors.

I spent two years trying to convince the doctor that I had an issue that bore exploration. In response to my list of symptoms, he said 'it wasn't keeping him up nights'. :cool: A random test conducted by another doctor revealed something. There's been no treatment as they can't decide what it is or how it should be addressed. :rolleyes:

Wish I had you and Joey nearby, I tell you.

I have been so blessed to be incredibly healthy my entire life. In my late 40s and still no meds, no surgery of any kind and mobile, active and generally all around healthy.

Thoughts and prayers for those less fortunate in need of healing. :rose:

Wow, I go to one dinner party and I miss all this. Lesson learned, Naked Party > Dinner party.

Let that be a lesson to you.

I spent two years trying to convince the doctor that I had an issue that bore exploration. In response to my list of symptoms, he said 'it wasn't keeping him up nights'. :cool: A random test conducted by another doctor revealed something. There's been no treatment as they can't decide what it is or how it should be addressed. :rolleyes:

Wish I had you and Joey nearby, I tell you.

Start with a nutritionist and then get some acupuncture. Start a regular exercise regimen to help with weakened areas and tell the doctors to go fuck themselves.

Good Evening all,
I'm just glad I'm alive. . . . .

We're glad you're here too.

Yup. After reaching a certain stage in life, to still be warm, upright and breathing is something to be grateful for.

You're a damn site better off than merely upright and breathing. Warm? You're hot, baby.

I have been so blessed to be incredibly healthy my entire life. In my late 40s and still no meds, no surgery of any kind and mobile, active and generally all around healthy.

Thoughts and prayers for those less fortunate in need of healing. :rose:

Thanks, sweetie. The ones in need of healing are the damned MD's.

I voted, but couldn't think of anything pithy to say, so I didn't comment. I'm a little drained from all the writing.

I almost wish I was.
I can think of a paragraph or three (even pages) but I do not know where my story is going. I think I was on edit 17 when the idea for an ending hit me !

Morning folks! I'll drop by quickly here before I need to run and go get ready for my noon to five shift today.

I don't know how to edit. I just keep rereading and changing the wording to make it sound better. Really, I write by ear rather than by eye.

I don't know how to edit. I just keep rereading and changing the wording to make it sound better. Really, I write by ear rather than by eye.

I just type out the movie in my head. If I don't do it the way I see it, the characters get mad and let me have it. They are the little voices in my head.

I'm just trying to get words on paper (well, on computer). Was hoping to make major progress this weekend and all I got was a couple paragraphs.

I believe in "peristaltic thinking". You pose yourself a problem that seems to have no answer, grumble and fuss about it and then throw up your mental hands and go to sleep. During the night, and possibly several nights thereafter, your sleeping brain churns along on the problem and then, a while later, the answer appears. That's what's often happening when I haven't written squat for weeks and then suddenly post two or three stories in succession. Give that approach a try. It might work.

And on a (much!) earlier subject . . . I found an entire website full of bear pattern neckties. Now all I have to do is decide which one(s) I want!

I believe in "peristaltic thinking". You pose yourself a problem that seems to have no answer, grumble and fuss about it and then throw up your mental hands and go to sleep. During the night, and possibly several nights thereafter, your sleeping brain churns along on the problem and then, a while later, the answer appears. That's what's often happening when I haven't written squat for weeks and then suddenly post two or three stories in succession. Give that approach a try. It might work.

And on a (much!) earlier subject . . . I found an entire website full of bear pattern neckties. Now all I have to do is decide which one(s) I want!

Man, that sounds like an awful lot of work.

And good luck with your choices. I'm going to bed. Good night.

I'm not writing until my sites are back up and running. No where to post new chapters/stories so no real desire to write without that outlet.

Can't exactly post Pokemon fan fiction to Lit... :p

Evening all.

I got ideas for two stories that are definitely Literotica worthy. Since I don't write one chapter stories, they will be multi-chaptered. Both will be in the Incest/Taboo section, and that's all I should say. Don't want to give away my ideas! ;)

Evening all.

I got ideas for two stories that are definitely Literotica worthy. Since I don't write one chapter stories, they will be multi-chaptered. Both will be in the Incest/Taboo section, and that's all I should say. Don't want to give away my ideas! ;)

Good luck with it. It's not exactly my genre, but I'm sure you'll do well with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back