Need new partner for 'Like a Mother'

xPassionx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Posts
1,728
I recently lost my role-play partner from our story that we've been continuing for a few months. The space is looking to be filled for this particular role-play.
I'm looking for a detailed female role-player who can commit to a long-term story that will be slow brewing. This is ultimately a love story after all.

I play an 18 year old young man and the woman who's been like a mother to me for my entire life, her husband isn't giving her the time of day. He pretty much ignores her and is disinterested in having sex at all. Being the nice young man that I am, I give her the attention she's been deprived of. Nothing that crosses a line. Just to cheer her up. Over time though, my harmless deeds of comfort and attention makes her look at me in a different way. To her, I'm all the things her husband isn't--Young, sweet, gentle, exciting, fun, considerate, etc. Eventually, she escalates things with me and our relationship becomes really complicated. I can't deny that she's a hell of a woman and very attractive. Eventually, we become lovers. It's a roller coaster of desire, taboo, reluctance, and ultimately love.

Pm me or respond if you're interested. We can either pick up where my partner left off or we can start over with our own story. The story so far has been that Mia has been my surrogate mother for ten years after my real mother died when I was 8.

Please read what we've come up with so far and then decide whether you want to continue or start over from scratch. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1110035&page=2
 
Back
Top