Help wanted

604mike

Experienced
I am looking for a female partner (or two) to help me with a role playing / writing session about a story I have started writing / outlining.

The basic premise of the story is that a married father gets in a non-con relationship with the gymnastics instructor for his son (the son isn’t part of the story in anyway, except as an element that establishes the relationship between the father and the instructor.

At the start of the story, his wife recognizes they forgot her jacket at the gym that afternoon and she needs it back. He lots to ride his bike to get it, because he was already planning to ride snd this way he can kill two birds with one stone. On his way to the gym he falls and gets slightly injured but quite dirty. The instructor is on her way out to a date, but opens the gym back up and helps him get cleaned up. She sees him up-close and her attraction gets the better of her. She decided to try and seduce him without any immediate luck, but she has leverage over him in the form of a secret, which makes it for an apparent non-con relationship, although it’s one he enjoys because he finds her attractive.
Other elements of the story I have considered, but sm not tied to, is eventually the leverage being used over the wife too. So it becomes a bit of a semi-non-con love triangle that also involves humiliation.

I’m not entirely sure what is next. I can post what I have written so far, and then use that as a jumping off point.

I am looking for a female writer (or two) to join in.

Thanks

“I forgot my jacket at gymnastics”, my wife yelled to me. “You have to head back and get it. I need it for school tomorrow. It’s going to rain and we are on a field trip”.
I reluctantly agreed, turned around and started walking back to the car for the half hour drive to the gym. My wife could see the disappointment on my face. She knew I had been planning to go for a training run after returning from our daughters gymnastics practice and that I was disappointed I wouldn’t get this run in. And that it was crucial to my training if I was going to beat my goal of running in under an hour and fifty minutes for my upcoming half marathon.

“You could run there I suppose. It’s a bit dangerous down the highway but you could run on the trails instead?” She said with a shrug. And she was right, I could run. Yeah it was a half hour drive but a lot of that was stop lights. I could probably run there in 45 minutes if I pushed hard, and then 45, maybe 50 minutes back. That could work!”

“Thank you honey that’s an excellent idea”, I said as I ean past her and up the stairs to get changed.

She came into the room, told me I looked good! I kissed her on the mouth. She reached down and rubbed my cock through my running shorts and said o should hurry back home for a surprise. I pinched her nipples and kissed her neck before running back down the stairs and out the door.

Running out on the trail was wonderful, it thought to myself. Most of my training is done on the road, out of habit mostly and a desire not to fall. My half marathon is a road race and running on a trail is different. The footwork is different, and you have to pay more attention to what you are running in, especially when the ground is a bit wet and muddy from the rain.

Those thoughts seem to have been foreshadowing, because not long after thinking about how much I was enjoying this run, my foot caught a root hidden by mud and I went down hard. Covered head to toe in the mud.

Those thoughts seem to have been foreshadowing, because not long after thinking about how much I was enjoying this run, my foot caught a root hidden by mud and I went down hard. Covered head to toe in the mud.

I got myself up and did the best to scrape off the mud and dirt I could with my hands. I looked at my watch and I was maybe 10 minutes away from the gym and 35 back home. If I turned back now, I’d have to go get showered at home, then turn around and drive back, so I decided to keep going.

I made it to the gym close to closing time. Thankfully my daughters coach was still there cleaning up, but was getting ready to leave.

I waved her down:

“hey Holly, we forgot Julie’s jacket bag here, would you be able to grab it for me? I am all muddy and I don’t want to make a big mess”.

Holly turned around and looked at me and started laughing hysterically. Even when she was laughing at me she was so hot. 26 years old, hot athletic body, and a great laugh. But it wasn’t her laugh that usually caught my attention. It was her tight body forming tights right up against her ass, and occasionally when I was lucky s little camel toe. And her tits, just a perfect size, fully on display in her tank top. And sometimes if I was really lucky I’d get to see her hard nipples. It always felt like she was flirting with me a little bit, which didn’t help things.

“Oh Greg” she laughed, “what happened to you?”
So I told her my sad and pathetic story. She said I should take a shower in the men’s change room and that they had clothes in the lost and found that would probably fit.

As she walked over she noticed I also had some pretty good scrapes. “Get showered up and I will get some bandages. We will get you fixed up and I will drive you home”.

“Ugh” thought Julie to herself , “ugh, ugh, ugh” as she walked into the office to get some bandages. “I have plans and I don’t have time for this”. Julie looked at her watch. She was rapidly running out of time to make her date. She had already had to reschedule her date twice because of work, and now she was going to be late? She had been excited about it all day. She brought her newest and nicest work-athletic attire with her to change into and a cute new bra and panties. She knew she looked really hot in these tight fitting gymnastics inspired clothing, and she wanted to look just as cute out of it, if things worked out that way. And besides, she loved how these panties felt up against her. She was getting a little aroused just thinking about it. Then bang! She bumped into the wall because she was walking around, day dreaming and not paying attention. “Ughhhhhh….” She thought.
She found the bandages, some shower gel from the men’s employees showers and then went to the lost and found to get some clothes that might fit him.

She found the bandages, some shower gel from the men’s employees showers and then went to the lost and found to get some clothes that might fit him.
She looked at her watch, fuck, it was 6:30 and she was supposed to meet Dan 15 minutes ago at the beach. Fuuuuuuuck. She grabbed her phone to text him and apologize but he had already sent her a message “Sorry, maybe in the next life. Things just don’t seem to be going our ways. Maybe this is fate whispering to us”
Julie let out an audible “fuck!”.
She has been looking forward to this all day, and was getting hot and bothered all day. She had masturbated in the washroom at lunch because she was too aroused to focus, and by 4:00 her panties were soaked.

She wasn’t sure what was going to happen on her date, but she had hoped it was going to be a little making out and some heavy petting. She imagined him slipping his fingers down the front of her tight leggings and went a little weak in the knees.
“Fuck fuck fuck” she muttered to herself again and walked to the men’s showers to help Greg.

And there he was sitting there, having peeled himself out of his wet dirty running gear, mostly naked but with streaks of blood running down his shins from the cuts.
Actually, he looked pretty good, even if he was all dirty and cut up.

“Here let me help you get the water running” she heard herself say before thinking to herself that she hoped it didn’t sound as stupid outside her head as it did inside her head immediately after saying it. “Why does he need me to start a shower for him”, but he followed her into the showers, totally naked. And wow, he was pretty hot.

She turned on the water and then started to leave before hearing herself say “oh you have a lot of scrapes and dirt on the back of your legs, let me help you get at it”

Back