Neighborly Affection (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for Intensityrising


Travis exited his house and set off down the block in a steady jog. Though the basketball season wouldn't start till fall, his coach no doubt wanted his players to stay in shape over the summer. Besides, running through the neighborhood would help familiarize him with the new locale.

His parents had moved to a new house across town just a week ago, so everything around here was still new. The houses were bigger here, with smaller front yards and spacious expansions in the back. Seemed like every other one had a pool. Pity his parents hadn't sprung for one.

Still, he did have the Norris one next door. Bill Norris was about 5'10" and probably approaching 40. He'd seemed friendly enough when he'd come over to say hello. His jokes were lame, but the guy had welcomed Travis to use the pool anytime he wanted. Hard not to like the guy a little.

Travis' feelings regarding the Bill's wife were much less equivocal. Cathy Norris was a stone cold fox who had curves for days. Seriously, he hadn't seen breasts that big on a woman that slender outside of some clearly Photoshopped images on the Internet. Just thinking about the luscious brunette had him a bit stiff.

She was a stay-at-home mom looking after their firstborn, but even in ratty shorts and a shirt with baby food stains, she'd looked incredible. Travis kept looking over the fence hoping to catch her in a swimsuit, but he'd had no luck thusfar. She'd come out to chat a few times when he came over to swim, but always dressed like a soccer mom.

Still, he thought she might be interested, if only just a little. Bill was an okay-looking guy, but he was a bit flabby around the middle. Surely a hot number like Mrs. Norris had to crave something taut and muscular like Travis. He was pretty sure he'd caught her gaze lingering on his six-pack a time or two. Certainly the girls at school liked his physique, particularly when he took it all off. Travis figured Mrs. Norris probably wouldn't be much different. He just had to get her to take that first step.

Travis finished his run as he returned to his block. The summer sun combined with his exertion had sweat pouring off him. He walked the last hundred feet and headed straight into the Norris backyard.

The pool was deserted, as usual, but the car in the driveway was Mrs. Norris'. She was probably inside - maybe even quietly observing him. Travis grinned. Fine, he'd give her a little show just in case.

He slowly stripped the wet T-shirt off his body. He made sure to flex as he did so, making his muscles bulge. When he was bare-chested, he rubbed his hands slowly across his sweat-slickened skin. Yeah, he had it going on.

Unfortunately, no lust-crazed buxom brunette came running out of the house. Damn. Some of the girls at school would already have been on their knees begging to suck his dick after his little display. Travis shrugged; one of these days.

Travis slipped off his socks and shoes, leaving nothing but his swim trunks on. He eased himself into the comparatively chilly water and sighed. Cold dip in the pool felt great after running in the sun. He ducked his head to get it wet and then began to lazily swim laps.
 
Cathy Norris was in a world of solitude. Her husband, her loving husband, was buried under a mountain of work. A mountain that he had seemed to be under ever since they got married nearly seven years ago. Now Cathy was thirty-two, childless, and basically husband-less. Her days were occupied by simple chores around the house that she insisted on doing rather than letting the maid do it.

Bill was a great man. He was an excellent provider, but he was never around. Cathy sighed and leaned against the kitchen counter with a glass of lemonade to her lips.

The gate squeaked and she glanced out the window to see the neighbor boy Travis walking back toward the pool. Travis was a good kid, helpful and polite. He had even run some extra errands for Bill now and again, which in return Bill had given the boy full access to the pool.

Cathy turned and watched Travis strip down, hiding a smile from herself as the boy clearly tried to make a show of it. She wondered if he knew she was watching. Travis did have a pretty nice body, Cathy wouldn't mind having that body pressed on top of her naked and heaving. She blushed at the idea and turned away before her mind starting to get out of control.

Instead she grabbed a glass out of the cabinet and poured a glass of lemonade. She hesitated at the screen door, what was she doing? She had literally just tried to shake Travis's body from her mind, and now she was bringing him lemonade. Was she trying to get a closer look? Maybe.

Cathy took a deep breath and opened the sliding glass door. "Hey swim king, brought you a glass of lemonade, it's very hot out here." She set the glass on the edge of the pool and gave Travis a gentle smile.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131019094655/twilightsaga/images/4/4c/Anna_Kendrick.jpg
 

Travis looked up out of the water at the sound of another voice. He grinned when he saw it was Mrs. Norris. Even when she dressed down, she still looked so fine.

He stroked over to the side of the pool and picked up the glass of lemonade. "Thanks much, Mrs. Norris." He tilted his head back as he drank deeply. Of course, that also gave him further excuse to look up at Mrs. Norris. With his head about level with her ankles, he had to look nearly vertical to make eye contact. God, her incredible rack looked truly awe-inspiring from this angle.

"You know, you should feel free to join me. What with it being so hot and all," Travis offered casually. He doubted she'd take him up on it. He'd only ever seen Mr. Norris use the pool. That was really a damn shame. Travis really hoped to see Mrs. Norris in a swimsuit. Hell, just anything that showed off some cleavage would be nice.
 
She knew that he was wistfully thinking about her joining him in the pool. And for a good moment she was going to refuse the offer as she didn't really want to encourage the boy. But the way he looked at her was unlike anything her husband had done for her in a very long time. Maybe she just needed a little adoration or maybe it was just being lonely.

With a sigh she nodded and smiled softly at him. "Okay. A dip doesn't sound bad today, I will be right back." She spun and left him there as she went back inside to grab a suit.

She almost cancelled her swim again when she realized the only swimsuit she had was a two piece. She didn't want to show that much skin to Travis, she didn't think it was appropriate. Yet she couldn't go out there and say never mind. So she sighed and changed into the little red two-piece.

She came out with a towel slung over she shoulder and tossed it on one of the pool seats. "CANNONBALL!" She screamed and leapt into the water. The shocking cold hit her like a truck fora moment but it felt wonderful once she emerged from the surface. She gasped and brushed her hair back from her face. "Woo!"
 
"Okay. A dip doesn't sound bad today, I will be right back."

Travis was puzzle at her response. He'd tried casually suggesting a dozen times that she join him, but she'd always demurred. Usually she offered some excuse about her hair or not wanting to get a sunburn. Her sudden change of heart was quite the about-face.

Still, she disappeared for quite a long time thereafter. Probably changed her mind, he figured. Whatever momentary impulse had prompted her to agree to his suggestion must have seemed too silly once inside the house.

Travis hauled himself out of the water and sat on the edge of the pool. He had no towel, so he'd let the warm sun dry off his head and torso a bit before he went home. Maybe heat up some of Mom's spaghetti and then take a nap. Then he'd call Valerie and see if she wanted to hook up.

Travis' thoughts were interrupted by the rapid slapping of bare feet on concrete followed by a hollered "Cannonball!". He looked up just in time to see a figure smack into the water not five feet from him. The resulting splash doused him thoroughly.

He wiped away the water from his eyes and looked down into the grinning face of Mrs. Norris. "You got me pretty good there, Mrs. Norris," he acknowledged. "You were gone so long, I thought you might have changed your mind. Definitely wasn't expecting you to cannonball in."

He grinned and added, "You just better not let Mr. Norris catch you running around the pool like that. I think his words to me about it was that he'd 'tan my hide' if I broke any of the pool rules. Wouldn't want you getting into trouble." Travis smirked at the idea; Mr. Norris seemed like the type who might actually put a grown woman over his knee and spank her like a toddler.
 
Cathy swam to the edge of the pool where he sat in a pool chair and rested her arms on the edge of the cool stone. "You let me worry about Mr. Norris." She gestured back to the empty water and gave Travis a knowing look. "So after all this time you finally got me to come swimming with you, and I come out only to see you sitting in my chairs."

She pushed away from the edge and swam back toward the center of the pool. She kicked her legs, playfully trying to send splashes at Travis. "You gonna keep sitting there? Or are you going to come get wet with me?"

Cathy pushed up to float on her back and stared up at the beautiful blue sky. She let out a long breath and wondered what the fuck she was doing with Travis. If anyone else had been listening to that little exchange, they would say she was clearly teasing him, sexually. Was she that desperate for attention that she would go so far as to tease a teenager? To want any man's attention so much that even barely legal attention would do?

She wished her husband would at least come home horny once in a while. Just so she could say she got fucked once in a while. Instead she felt like a pretty girl that the great Mr. Norris kept at home just for something to look at, because the man sure never touched her. Except a kiss goodnight or whatever.
 
Travis tried not to let his puzzlement show. This was wholly out of character for the reserved housewife. The swimsuit, the playful banter - if he didn't recognize the delicious mounds bobbing up beneath her chin, he'd almost swear this was some sort of mysterious twin.

Speaking of which, the mounds in question arced skyward as Mrs. Norris started to backstroke across the pool. Good Lord, she was even bigger than he'd imagined. He thought his girlfriend had a nice rack, but Mrs. Norris was a completely different ballgame.

Unfortunately, his libidinous thoughts were hastening his need to take action. His cock was beginning to swell in appreciation of Mrs. Norris' curves and his sodden gym shorts wouldn't offer much concealment. Unless he wanted his arousal bulging out plain as day, he either needed to get the hell out of there or get back in the water.

Travis opted for the second choice. The cool water didn't dissuade his burgeoning erection, but the distortion of the water would conceal it from the surface. He'd just have to wing it if he had to leave the pool before it subsided.

He stroked over to within arm's length of his swimming companion. "You swim pretty well, Mrs. Norris," he complimented. "Did you ever do it competitively?"

 
Cathy calmly backstroked in large ovals around the pool, never getting too close to whack her arm into the side. Travis made a comment about her swim skills and she smirked, pushing herself back down to her feet in the pool she said, "Well I do have a pool in my backyard. I may not come out here when you see me, but when I can't sleep a late night swim really helps me knock myself out." She explained.

Travis floated so close to her, and she bit her lip to keep herself from bumping herself into him. She couldn't believe the feelings she was having, such a raw need to have someone to touch. Was she really that badly in need of it that she would risk doing something with the neighbor kid? Travis was in good shape, definitely not a bad looking guy. Surely there were worse people she could go for.

The problem was how could she keep it a secret? Travis lived too close to home, spoke with her husband too much, that was simply asking for some kind of news to leak. She couldn't have that.

She looked at Travis and asked, "How's that girlfriend of yours Travis? She fucking you yet?" Those words tasted funny in her mouth, she was going out of her mind clearly.
 
Well I do have a pool in my backyard. I may not come out here when you see me, but when I can't sleep a late night swim really helps me knock myself out."

Ah, so that explained it. He was almost never out here at night. No wonder he'd never seen her in the pool. Well, at least she did swim. Seemed almost criminal for a body like hers not to be in a bikini on a regular basis.

"How's that girlfriend of yours Travis? She fucking you yet?"

What the hell did she just say to him? Travis turned his head so fast to look at her that he got some water up his nose. He wound up spluttering slightly in a manner that probably wasn't particularly cool.

That bit of embarrassment made him quick to want to reassert his manliness. He didn't want the hot neighbor to think he was some wimp. "Valerie's great!" he fired back. "She loves going down on me. Did it on our first date, even."

Part of his mind recoiled at what he was saying. Granted, Mrs. Norris was a fair bit younger than his parents, but she was still an adult. What if she mentioned to his parents that he'd been bragging about his girlfriend's blowjob skills? His folks would wig out? Valerie probably wouldn't be too happy about it either. Still, he just couldn't stop himself.

"In fact, I'm planning on seeing her tonight. We'll be hooking up for sure." Well, a minor exaggeration perhaps. Valerie was usually willing, but he'd learned last month that she didn't like being regarded as a sure thing. Still, a meaningless detail for this conversation. "She can't get enough of me."
 
Cathy smiled and slipped a little closer toward Travis. "She goes down on you, wonderful. But does she fuck you Travis?" Her tone got heated and she almost felt her cheek grow red with the blaze. STOP IT! she screamed inside her mind. Back away and never look back, do not cross this line. DO NOT CROSS!

Yet here she was stepping on the line, very much ready to cross it, very much unable to stop herself. She had seen Travis gazing at her body, and she knew he found her attractive. Though he was a teenage boy and probably found countless women attractive.

Travis was a good-looking young man, and he had one major bonus that her husband did not....He was here. She had more conversations with Travis in the last month than she and Bill had in nearly a year. It was driving her insane, obviously.

Maybe if she could just scratch the itch with Travis a little, then she could keep her other urges down, keep herself under control in more ways than one.
 
"She goes down on you, wonderful. But does she fuck you Travis?"

Travis felt the heat of his embarrassment pinken his ears. Yeah, he and Valerie weren't actually fucking. It remained a sore spot in the relationship. He wanted to and Valerie didn't. But while not ideal, staying together was better than breaking up, so they just tried not to talk about it.

Then his nosy neighbor blunders in and starts tromping on the sensitive area. Where the fuck did she get off asking him questions like that? Months barely giving him more than a hello and now she's up in his face asking about his sex life? What the hell?!

The smile on Mrs. Norris' face was all innocence, as if she completely meant nothing by it. But her eyes..... There was something in her gaze that suggested mischief. Maybe mockery. Maybe she was just being curious, but maybe she was making fun of him.

"Look, Mrs. Norris, I don't know what you're after, but I do just fine with girls. Just fine. So maybe you should just leave it alone." His first instinct was to tell her to fuck off, but she was still an actual grown-up, so that wouldn't work. He settled for indignant retreat. "I think I should probably go home," he added, backpedaling to the edge of the pool.
 
Cathy smiled and got out of the pool with Travis. God the level of sin she was committing her was incredible, but she had gone to far with her need to stop now. She called over to Travis as the boy started to gather up his things to leave.

"Okay Travis. But if you'd like to see what it feels like to bury yourself deep into a girl, let me know." She bent her hips back toward him, sliding her hand over her ass just to tease the boy. Then she grabbed her towel and threw it around herself before walking back into the house.
 
Back
Top