44 bi fem—not your average housewife

It’s almost the weekend...

Any females or couples looking for fun?

Great catch! I would’ve weeded through that one but you helped expedite the process. Pretty certain, too, if I’m not doing videos I am not sending pics. Haha

Thanks for having my back!

It's my pleasure. We must have chased him/her/whatever, because it hasn't been back since that day!:cool:

Hi hun, hope you are finding what you are looking for :)

Feel free to say hi if you would like ;) but with your overwhelming responses I'm sure your busy, lol ever want to chat, visit, or need a place to vent, please don't hesitate. ... hugs

hello

would love to get to know you more....

Intelligent, professional 44 bi female seeking the following:
Females or couples to chat, possible phone (no video) who loves to role play that includes playfulness but at times kinky and hardcore fucking.

At the moment I’m seeking a complete anonymous chat buddy (buddies?)

Anything goes when it comes to sex with me (no bodily fluids other than the ones that most discuss), no animals, no being someone’s mommy, no pain—although I do enjoy being dominated from time to time.

I’m also into groups and really anything goes!

Let’s chat and have fun!

So I am a bi male, 46. I like talking dirty, sharing stories and exploring fantasies.

I feel like your limits were really reasonable...I am not into anything taboo.

I think infidelity is hot. I like threesomes with guys who let their wife or girlfriend talk them into taking cock.

PM me if you're interested.

Curious

I’m looking for someone to help me explore my curiosity. I’m a 46 y/o, curvy single with a terrific boyfriend....I’m also curiously interested in women. My boyfriend is supportive and wants me to experience being with a woman. I’m also incredibly shy.... so, I thought chatting would be a good place to start. :)

I’m looking for someone to help me explore my curiosity. I’m a 46 y/o, curvy single with a terrific boyfriend....I’m also curiously interested in women. My boyfriend is supportive and wants me to experience being with a woman. I’m also incredibly shy.... so, I thought chatting would be a good place to start. :)

I’m sending you a PM

Bumping

Please read original post—no offense guys but that’s not what I’m seeking right now

Back