40/M Looking for similar aged female for chat.

Farming83

Virgin
I'm back lit!
I know some of you have messaged me before and we have chatted. I am still seeking that someone that I click with.
About myself
I am a 40/M, Average build, 185ibs, blue eyes, brown hair. I am married and you can probably search my other posts to find out more about that. I work hard for a living and am proud of where I have gotten in life. I love anything outdoors, camping, hunting, skiing, road trips. Love movies and certain tv shows. I'm from the midwest.
What I am looking for
I am looking for a women around the same age with some of the same interests in life. Someone to share good mornings with and how was your day and hows it going kind of thing. I'm looking for more of a connection then a lets just get off kind of thing. Getting to know someone first and having a connection first makes the getting off part so much better. Looking for someone who wants to engage in conversation and get to know someone. Trying to fill that void and find someone I look forward to haring from everyday.
If this sounds like something you might be looking for as well please feel free to message me. Have a great day lit people!

Thought maybe I'd bump this back. Ive had a few conversations with great people but still haven't found that connection yet. I know she's out there...we just haven't connected yet.

Back