My nephew is an Adonis!

AmyTay

Virgin
Joined
Jul 25, 2016
Posts
19
This past Thanksgiving week my nephew (through marriage) was over and I could not take my eyes off of him. He is currently going to a nearby college and his parents decided to have Thanksgiving with us, but he stayed here the entire week splitting a room with my son (senior in high school). The last time I had seen him was five years ago, and he was always a cute looking kid, but now...he is a MAN. Fully defined muscles, well-trimmed beard, and a drop dead gorgeous face. It was quite shocking when I first saw him...

...even better was when I noticed him blatantly checking out my ass. I swear I haven't been able to get the thought of his cock going inside of me ever since. Hence, why I'm up late tonight and can't get to sleep (he's back at school now).
 
This past Thanksgiving week my nephew (through marriage) was over and I could not take my eyes off of him. He is currently going to a nearby college and his parents decided to have Thanksgiving with us, but he stayed here the entire week splitting a room with my son (senior in high school). The last time I had seen him was five years ago, and he was always a cute looking kid, but now...he is a MAN. Fully defined muscles, well-trimmed beard, and a drop dead gorgeous face. It was quite shocking when I first saw him...

...even better was when I noticed him blatantly checking out my ass. I swear I haven't been able to get the thought of his cock going inside of me ever since. Hence, why I'm up late tonight and can't get to sleep (he's back at school now).


Whats the age difference between you?
 
let him stay with you and go to college,that way you can easily seduce him.
it sounds like you are hot and got a nice arse.
 
hmmm maybe be a bit more direct. I've had an ongoing thing with my cousin for years. In my maximum level hormones years when I first hit puberty, I was probably way too obvious about me liking her and especially her feet.

I remember at a family party afterwards she'd been wearing heels and nylons, and she took the heels off and I questioned how women do it, and do her feet hurt. When she took them off in front of me she rubbed her feet down and probably thought I was innocently asking does it hurt her. However I knew of my fetish very very early, and I was trying to get as much as I could to wank off to.

Similar happened a different time, she used to be a gymnast. She has really big arches, and we got talking about her gymnast days. I ran my finger along her arch again pretending to be naive "thats so odd how your foot is shaped!!"

I went and sniffed my hands and shot another load about her. My fetish would be more obvious and odd now if I did the same to her, but she does always seem to end up barefoot around me..perhaps she enjoys teasing me.

My point is perhaps 'accidentally' get caught and see what happens, drop some hints! If I got these hints, or more obvious signs from my cousin, she could dominate me with her feet.
 
do you have an easy way to contact him directly? just a "are you ready for finals?" sort of message could get the ball rolling.

how close is the school he's going to?
 
That I'm sexually attracted to him? That's...way too bold for me.

And way too dangerous. Through marriage or not, you're probably still "Aunt Amy" (?? I'm assuming) to him. Weigh the pros and cons. But enjoy the fantasy nonetheless.
 
You should fuck him, or if that's too bold fuck me and pretend it's him. Hahaha
 
do you have an easy way to contact him directly? just a "are you ready for finals?" sort of message could get the ball rolling.

how close is the school he's going to?

Using this idea. Kinda curious to see if he reveals anything in a private dialogue.

His school is 45 minutes away.
 
Last edited:
This past Thanksgiving week my nephew (through marriage) was over and I could not take my eyes off of him. He is currently going to a nearby college and his parents decided to have Thanksgiving with us, but he stayed here the entire week splitting a room with my son...


Maybe you could invite him over for the weekend once in awhile and show him a little "home away from home" hospitality.
 
Try doing a "junk bump." It's happened to me before, very subtle so I wasn't always sure if it was on purpose or not.
 
Try doing a "junk bump." It's happened to me before, very subtle so I wasn't always sure if it was on purpose or not.

I totally agree with this. It's a real turn-on. If doing this in your home isn't immediately possible, you might "happen" to be in the area where he is for other business, and arrange to get together with him at a coffee shop or the like while you're there. If it's a "line up at the counter" kind of place, and he's behind you, you got it made. Just back up from time to time (with your back arched :) ) You don't even need to acknowledge that you touched him, but if he responds by pressing forward, arch your back some more and push back gently.

That I'm sexually attracted to him? That's...way too bold for me.

As someone who's always had difficulty initiating any kind of interaction that has a sexual element, I completely understand this. That said, look at the "power dynamic" here. You're the older one. You're the aunt. Everything about it puts you in a position of authority. But you already know he's attracted to you. So probably he's a little unsure of himself and waiting for a signal from you. It won't take much.
 
I totally agree with this. It's a real turn-on. If doing this in your home isn't immediately possible, you might "happen" to be in the area where he is for other business, and arrange to get together with him at a coffee shop or the like while you're there. If it's a "line up at the counter" kind of place, and he's behind you, you got it made. Just back up from time to time (with your back arched :) ) You don't even need to acknowledge that you touched him, but if he responds by pressing forward, arch your back some more and push back gently.


Hehehe exactly. Works in a tight kitchen too if you're preparing for a meal.

There were a few where, looking back, I realize now what the woman had in mind. Once when I was a young man talking to a very pretty friend of mine at a bar, her hand grazed my hard cock (I was wearing a suit). There was definitely subtle acknowledgement, but I was super hammered and said "I have to go home." Lol. I went home, jerked off and passed out. But I digress.
 
Amy

Just imagine if you found out he gets hard thinking about you.
 
Using this idea. Kinda curious to see if he reveals anything in a private dialogue.

His school is 45 minutes away.

So, your thoughts are moving beyond fantasy and toward reality, or at least the possibility of making something happen?
 
Doesn't have to be difficult for you...

That I'm sexually attracted to him? That's...way too bold for me.
You're married, or have been. You've lived long term with a guy. You often displayed affection to him, without intending it as a prelude to the bedroom. You've shown people fondness with hugs and touches, meaning that they special, but not lovers.

Now forget you have a nephew, and treat him as a friend, adult, and equal. Don't think about the boy-girl thing. Touch him like he was a BFF, and don't think of incidental contact as seduction. If you sit beside him on the sofa, cuddle up because he's warm, safe, and you enjoy his company. Just be with him as he should be with you. You're just getting comfortable, not trying to get him excited.

When you can do that, the next step is easy.

Treat him exactly like any long term lover you've had. Let the autopilot run following your long developed habits for exchanging affection. Get beside him like it's something you two have been doing for years.

Don't be shy. Don't avoid conversation and contact. Look for opportunities, even brief ones. When you talk to him, treat him as responsible, mature, and one of your dear friends.

When you get to that level, you're ready for the final move. All you have to do have a private conversation with him.

Make yourself act like the conversation is just one to ask him for help planning a birthday surprise. It's nothing bold. You can do it without panicking or blushing. Take his hand if you can, or snuggle into him if you're sitting beside him. Body contact will help both of you.

Start by asking him to let you finish your say while you still have your nerve. Explain that you have a problem being bold enough to come to him because that's your personality.

Now, just state some facts. You believe he could have the hots for you as bad as you have the hots for him. Being your nephew is nothing more than a line on the family tree. Tell him that you see him as a MAN: Fully defined muscles, well-trimmed beard, a drop dead gorgeous face. Tell him you've caught him checking out your ass, and would gladly show him more. You have dreams of making love to each other.

Let him know he is free to act (or not act) without repercussions. This conversation never took place. Express the need for him to make advances because you have trouble being forward enough to directly ask for what you want him to do to you.

Assure him that you won't resist him, but will encourage him. It's in his hands to act, and you will always respond positively. You'll never make a scene, you will keep things discrete, the offer is open ended, and you won't cling. You're be ready and waiting for him to come to you.
 
Last edited:
Kind of a shut-down post, eh, ReadyOne? Making more than a few assumptions unless you know her personally or have communicated via private messaging. wtf?
 
Back
Top