Threesome with Busty Superheroines

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Posts
163
Thinking what CeasarBoobage said, I think I can come up with a full plot for a story:

Starring Scoreland legends Busty Dusty and Casey James:

It begins with an Hispanic guy getting mugged in a dark alleyway before being rescued by mega-busty superheroines 'Curvy Casey' James and Busty Dusty. The two ladies then take the guy to their secret lair where the three strip to their underwear and get cozy with each other. Curvy Casey and Busty Dusty chatting with the guy on the sofa before going down on him, stripping off his boxers in the process. The big-tit heroines then take off their bra and panties, revealing their ample assets. The now naked threesome gets busy with each other having hot, steamy sex in a variety of positions, one being where the guy fucks one busty girl's pussy while licking another. The scene ends with Casey and Dusty giving him a double titjob, where the guy blacks out afterwards.

The scene cuts to the next morning with the latino guy waking up in his own bed with the two busty heroines on each of his sides, cuddling against him. Suddenly, he sees his own wife, also hispanic, standing on the bedroom door wearing nothing but an open robe, exposing her pussy and tits, the latter in which grew bigger to the size of the superheroines. She tells her husband that the girls have special magical powers for their and other girls' breasts to grow. She walks up to straddle him on the bed and they have sex, all while thye guy still holding Curvy Casey and Busty Dusty in his arms. The two superheroines wake up to an erotic sight of the couple and the story ends with the three equally busty women hugging him and sharing a four-way kiss.

Any thoughts?
 
The ending you propose seems to come out of no where for no reason but it's just a summary and I shouldn't expect a whole lot.

Here's the issue that I'm seeing with your idea as it's currently presented. Here's the issue, I bet you could type in Super Hero and get something reasonably close to that story right now. I'm not really seeing anything here that makes this idea particularly stand out.
 
Well it's not much of a story but more like a fantasy sex scene.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top