How to Train Your Secretary (Closed for Paulsjunk and minxwife)

"Pardon?" asked Veronica, not knowing she'd been staring into space. She blinked a couple of times and tried to focus on Elliot. "I need to sleep, I think?"

She kicked her shoes off and started to unbutton her shirt as she walked to her bedroom and collapsed on top of the covers, face down in her pillow and started softly snoring. Her skirt had ridden up and her lace gstring was exposed.

Veronica had left Elliot confused in the kitchen, but in her quest to lie down, she hadn't thought of him still being at her place.
 
Elliot waited for a time, then hearing nothing wandered to the door of Veronica's bedroom. The door was open so he could see her collapsed on the bed. He paused as he noticed her skirt, bunched up and twisted, showed the thong just covering her sex. Involuntarily, he walked up to the bed, staring down at her.

He forced his eyes from her thong and took note of the stains on her clothes, thinking she should undress. He tapped her shoulder and said her name. nothing but deep breathes for a response. He took her shoulder and leg and rolled her onto her back, her lace covered breasts swaying and settling. He started to sweat as he unbuttoned her blouse, opening it as he went. He opened it fully, pulling it from her skirt. He raised her slightly and slowly wrestled the garment off her. She murmured as she settled back on the bed. The skirt zipped all the way, so came off more easily, but he was panting as he looked down at her nearly naked body.

He stopped. He knew he should go before he went too far. He took hold of the sheet to cover her, pulling it over her, accidentally brushing her bra as he did.
 
Last edited:
Veronica's eyes fluttered open at the touch and saw Elliot undressing her. She reached up and touched his arm with her hand and whispered, "I'm so sorry Elliot, please don't fire me." Her eyes were deep with concern.

She held his hand tight and stretched her arms above her, before turning over and falling back to sleep. Her fingers were still intertwined with his and she wasn't letting go. She shivered a little due to being cold from her lack of clothing, but in her unconscious state, just buried her head into the pillow and let out a slight snore.
 
As she had whispered her concern about being fired, a part of him thought, "and please don't report me for sexual harassment."

But then she stretched her arms above her, her body unfolding, his eyes raking over her. God, what a body... Even though he heard a quiet snore from her, she kept a grip of his hand. She wanted him to stay...

He carefully slipped off his shoes and lay down next to her, leaning on the arm of the hand she held. His other hand free, he began to stroke her through the sheet, following the lines of her body, over the mounds of her breasts and the curves of her belly and hips. He moved slowly and lightly, not wanting to wake her, but aching to grab her.

Soon, he couldn't stand the tension any more and slipped his hand beneath the sheet. He gave a little moan as his fingertips felt her naked skin. He slid up over the lacy cups of her bra, his heart pounding as he felt her nipple hard, tenting the fabric. He pinched them lightly, breathing, "Oh god Ronnie, so beautiful..."
 
"Elliot?" said Veronica quietly, "what are you doing?" She moved away from him, letting go of his hand. She pulled the sheets away from her boss and bunched them around her chest. The sudden action made her head spin and she groaned.

"I'm so embarrassed, I have to go. No, this is my house, you have to go!" She sat up covering herself completely in the sheets and quilts, making a Ronnie cocoon. She wasn't expecting Elliot to be so brazen. She'd caught him looking at her recently, but she didn't think he'd act on it.

She stumbled off the bed and waited for Elliot to retreat but he made no move to leave her bedroom. She couldn't read his eyes so made a move to the bathroom to wash her face.
 
He caught her arm as she turned towards the bathroom, and pulled her back onto the bed. She bounced once on the mattress, then settled on her back. Before she could move, he swung one leg over her legs, pinning her down. She started to push him with her hands, but he took her hands in his, one at a time, and held them down as he moved on top of her.

He was still dressed, but the sensation of her body, moving beneath his, stimulated his cock even further. She started to protest, but he brought his lips to hers, kissing her repeatedly until she grew quiet and began returning his kisses.

Those kisses became long and languorous. He released her hands and began moving down slowly, kissing her throat, listening to her. He gave the sensitive spot at the base of her neck a tentative bite, and heard an appreciative moan. He bit her harder, and felt her hands on him, pulling him tightly against her.
 
Veronica had been confused by Elliot's sudden moves and had tried to fight him off to start. But now he was enveloping her, she realised how right everything felt. She knew it wasn't the alcohol or the breakup talking, as she'd had a slight crush on Elliot ever since he interviewed her. Knowing her days at the company were limited as it was, she returned his kisses.

When Elliot bit her neck, Veronica thought she was going to explode with emotions. Her curvy body fit so well against Elliot's. Her immodestly covered breasts heaved as she panted, enjoying his touch. The biting was something she enjoyed but Jason never did to her. He was a fan of the pump and dump, only in it for his own pleasure.

While they were making out, she felt his erection bump against her lace covered pussy and she gasped. She didn't know that she'd had that much of an effect on him. She unconsciously started moving her hips in time with Elliot's movements.

Veronica traced her fingertips down Elliot's face and neck, feeling her way down. She loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, she wanted to feel his skin on hers. His body felt warm against her cool skin, and this just made her even more turned on.
 
Elliot purred quietly as he felt Veronica's hands loosen his tie and start unbuttoning his shirt. He grinned inwardly, pleased that his instincts had been right. Her hips undulated beneath him, a promise of delights to come. When she had undressed him as far as she could, he lifted off of her and shifted into a crouch. As she watched him, he quickly finished unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it and his tie off.

He kept his eyes locked on hers the whole time, and said huskily, "too many clothes."

His hands fell onto her spread legs and lifted them up to his shoulders. He glided down to her panties, slipped his fingers under the waist band and slid them over her legs and off. He let them fall onto the bed and then parted her legs again, drinking in the sight of her wet sex. His hands rode up her flanks and slid under her back. He found and unclasped her bra. He sucked in his breath as he lifted the cups from her generous breasts, breathing out, "so much better."

He shifted back and lowered himself onto her again, his mouth seeking hers. Their kisses were hungrier, more urgent. He kissed down her throat, holding her as though she might try to escape. Lower he went, over the top of her chest, meeting the tops of her breasts, groaning at their lushness. They both moaned as his lips encased an erect nipple. He purred as he began to feast on her.
 
Veronica threw her head back as Elliot took her nipple in his mouth, enjoying the sensation of his lips and tongue on her breast. Her back arched and the movement thrust her breast further into Elliot's mouth. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her other breast.

Her hips gyrated up against Elliot and she felt his cock hardening against her through his suit pants. She let out a soft moan under Elliot's touch and pulled his head closer into her chest. She gasped quickly as she felt Elliot's hands moving south.

"Elliot, do you have any condoms? I'm not on the pill at the moment," she whispered, worried that things were moving too quickly.
 
He opened his mouth to accept more of the flesh she pushed against him. He sucked a bit harder, taking as much of her as he could. There was no way he could mouth more than a small portion of her big jug, but god, he was getting so aroused trying. He felt a sudden bit of moisture at the tip of his cock when she pressed his hand against her other breast. He immediately began to squeeze and knead the soft flesh, groaning around the nipple in his mouth.

He gave himself fully to pleasuring her breasts, both hands massaging them, his mouth moving back and forth between nipples. She pulled his head against her chest, as though trying to smother him with her tits. Her hips ground against him and his cock throbbed in his pants.

One hand moved down her body. His thoughts of slow seduction giving way to the overwhelming impulse to fuck her. He shifted his body just sufficiently to loosen his belt and unbutton his trousers. He barely heard her question, the blood was beating so hard in his head and in his cock. "I'll... pull out...," he panted roughly.

There was no way he was stopping now! He managed to jerk his pants open, his cock springing free. He reluctantly released her breasts, leaving her nipples hard, her jugs wet with his saliva. He shifted up, his sole thought to penetrate her. He brought his lips to hers again, kissing her hard, as he brought the tip of his cock to her drenched pussy and began to stroke it up and down.
 
Last edited:
"Elliot," panted Veronica as she struggled to breathe, "I need you in me now. Just do it." She moved her hips up to take Elliot inside her. She felt the tip of his cock brush against her bald lips and shuddered, the feeling was unlike anything she'd felt before. His heat radiated onto her skin and made her soaking wet.

As Elliot stroked his cock up and down her lips, Veronica moaned and enjoyed the sensations. She needed him inside her and didn't care of the consequences as she was lost in the heat of the moment.

Lust was in her eyes as she tried to take Elliot's cock inside her, completely frustrated at the tease and she groaned as she waited for Elliot to penetrate her completely, needing his hard cock inside her as a matter of urgency.
 
A short struggle raged in his brain. Part of him screamed to take her, to fuck her like an animal. Another had heard the tone of her voice, begging him to enter her. Her eyes reflected her desperate desire, as did the way her body moved beneath him. He relished the control he had over her. She had resisted him only a short time ago, and now he could do anything he wanted and she would beg for it.

The struggle was not long lived though. The control only aroused him more. He paused, and then thrust into her, the bulbous head of his cock splitting her lips wide and then opening her cunt. She cried out and he growled as he pushed deep, back up slightly, then thrusting again. He slid deep, her cunt so open and wet for him. He felt the head press against her cervix and involuntarily tried to push further.

His hips began to move, giving her long, forceful strokes. I raised his chest, supporting himself on his arms. The view was incredible as her soft breasts bounced and shook with each stroke. His hips never stopped. He was taking her. She was his and he would own her.
 
Veronica was overcome with emotions that she hadn't felt before. She was caught up in the moment and felt Elliot change his pace, long and forceful. Her breasts were shaking so she held them in her hands, squeezing and pinching her nipples while she was being fucked.

It had been a while since she'd last had sex, when Jason was preparing an exhibit, he focused all his attention on his art. But Elliot was bigger than Jason and he was stretching her. It had been painful at first, but her body was reacting positively. She met every thrust and winced a couple times when he bottomed out.

She felt Elliot quicken and she panicked a little and whimpered. "Elliot, don't cum in me, please." She knew he was caught up in the moment, but she couldn't afford any surprises. People would talk, especially the women at work. Work!

She looked at the time, 4:24pm. How was she going to explain a full day's absence from HR, with a senior partner no less? As the sensations of an orgasm came over her, she was dreading going to work the next day.
 
Elliot groaned when Veronica began playing with her breasts, panting, "So sexy..."

He could feel his cock swelling, and his thrust becoming harder, more urgent. Abruptly, he watched her expression change, and heard her plead with him not to cum inside her. He forced himself to slow a little, nodding at her.

He felt her pussy tighten around his cock and saw her skin flush pink. He could hold off a little longer. "Cum for me Ronnie," he panted, "I want you to..."
 
Veronica's eyes rolled back as Elliot's thrusts slowed down. Her body tensed and her pussy tightened, the muscles milking his cock as she let out a loud yelp. It all became too much and she clenched his cock inside her and let out some guttural moans as she had her orgasm.

She lay back flat and let the sensations wash over her until she noticed Elliot start to thrust harder into her. "Elliot, don't you dare cum in me!" Veronica hissed. "You can cum on my belly or breasts but if you make a mess in me, I swear to God..."

She tried to move from under him but she was pinned down, his height and weight no match for her.
 
Her orgasm had wrung his cock with muscular contractions, and he had relished her writhing beneath him and her moans. Her face had been lined with pleasure and he found his heart warm at her pleasure. It also brought him closer to his own climax. He felt her relax, a subconscious message to accept him, for him to cum.

Then her face hardened some, and she started to shift beneath him, warning him not to cum in her. The immediate male impulse was to hold her down, to fuck her, cum in her, claim her. His hips started to pound her harder, until the part of his brain which considered the future kicked in.

He lowered his chest down to hers, bringing his lips to hers. "I wouldn't do that," he whispered.

He slid his cock from her pussy, raised his hips slightly and pushed forward again. His cock lay against her furrow and mons, the head pressing just above. He began to thrust again, grinding his cock against her. He felt her hips move to meet him. He looked into her eyes, panting, "but I... want to..."

His head jerked back as he came, long, hard spurts of semen coating their bellies, her soft fur. They ground against each other until he finally stopped, cum dripping down her belly. He opened his eyes and kissed her softly.
 
Veronica sighed contentedly. She was in a blissed out state, enjoying the weight of Elliot on top of her as they kissed gently. His cum was starting to cool down on her skin and went to wipe it off but couldn't reach as their bellies were pressed together.

They lay panting next to each other, Veronica reaching up to cover her eyes in embarrassment - she had just slept with her boss! Her hand touched something scaly on her forehead and she recoiled. She was still covered in her lunch! She wriggled out from under Elliot and kissed him on the cheek.

"I need to take a shower, I can't believe I'm still filthy from earlier. Also I have a pounding headache. How much did I have to drink?" Veronica scrounged around in her ensuite for 2 aspirin which she knocked back with tap water. She could see Elliot sitting up watching her and she felt herself stiffen a little, here she was naked in front of him.

"Are you hungry? I don't have any food and I'm starving. We could get pizza and talk. Or I could go to bed and see you at work at 8am."
 
He grinned at her, "Yes, you do have food, the coq au vin. Mine is in the car. How about you get a shower and I will heat things up?"

It was hard not to smile at her, as she moved about naked. God! She had such a nice body! He could see his semen on her belly, trailing down her hips and legs. He thought briefly at about her if I had cum inside her, and felt his cock twitch. Mmmmmm.

She agreed and left for the bathroom. He tidied himself up a bit, dressed, and went out to his car. A few minutes later, he was in the kitchen sorting out boxes, preparing to microwave some and heat others on the stove. He was busy when he heard steps padding towards him. He turned to see Veronica, fresh from the shower, her hairs still damp, clad in a thin robe that hugged her moist skin. He smiled, "talk about looking good enough to eat... feel better?"
 
"So much better," she nodded. Veronica smelt like coconut body wash and expensive perfume as she wrapped her pink robe around her petite frame. She tied the sash into a bow and joined Elliot in the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around Elliot and crushed her breasts against his waist. She'd never had a man cook for her before, even if it was heating up leftovers.

She found 2 large wine glasses and her favourite $30 bottle of wine from the rack and placed them on the small, square table in her dining room. She found a couple of candles and lit them while Elliot brought the food and cutlery over, setting them on the table and took a seat next to her. They held hands while they ate silently.

"Thank you for today, Elliot, but how am I going to face work tomorrow?" Veronica asked as she helped him to clean up. "Do I still have a job?" She watched Elliot put the dishes in the dishwasher and she chewed her lip, lost in thought.
 
Elliot had to chuckle, although he understood her concern. He finished putting the dishes into the dishwasher, and then walked over to her. He took her hand and told her to come back to the living room with him. They sat down on the couch. He took her hand, and smiled, "Of course you have a job tomorrow. I am your boss, remember. And aside from a little over imbibing today, you performed quite well."

He smiled a bit broader at the double entendre, then continued a little more seriously, "I think we should be a bit discreet for a while. Rumors can be a distraction. As for facing tomorrow, just conduct yourself as though it had been any other day."

As he spoke, he could not keep his eyes from undressing her, the thin robe she was wearing giving him so many hints of the succulent body beneath. He ran his hand over her cheek and down her neck. The robe fell open as he slid his hand down, unveiling her full breasts beneath. He moved closer, bringing his lips to her throat, kissing down, saying softly, "and since we didn't get to order dessert..."
 
Veronica moaned softly as she felt Elliot's lips on her neck and put out a hand to stop him going further. "As much as I've enjoyed these last few hours, I think I need to sleep and get ready for work tomorrow. I'm sure the other secretaries will give me strife for not coming back to work and there'll be a massive pile of paper on my desk waiting for me."

She pulled her robe around her chest and thought for a minute. "I wouldn't normally offer this, and you can say no if you want, but would you like to spend the night? No sex, I know it's a bit late to say that, but I need to be held tonight. I understand this puts you in a predicament if you show up to work in the same clothes as court yesterday." She thought for a minute.

"Although, I believe there's fresh dry cleaning at my desk so if you go into work early you could put on a fresh shirt and tie? What do you think?" Veronica's eyes were growing heavier as she thought of her soft, soft bed. She swore she could hear it calling.
 
He smiled at her, seeing her eyes open and close sleepily, thinking to himself, "another day."

"Let's get you to bed, but then I need to go. I need a shower and shave and clean underwear and so forth," he replied, then looking her in the eyes, "but don't think for a moment that this is anything but a pause."

He stood up and took her hand. He pulled her up and walked her to the bedroom. He slipped off her robe as she crawled into bed, quietly savoring her body. He pulled the covers over her and lay down holding her as she got warm. In just a minute, her breathing slowed and she was asleep. He got up carefully and watched her for a time.

He left quietly and was home not long after. He showered, and found himself getting hard as he thought back over the day...

The next morning, he was up early, dressed and into work early. His colleagues enquired as to why, and he replied he had a lot to do. There was some truth in that, but what really drove him was the woman he wanted to do.
 
Veronica woke to her alarm blaring loudly. She hit snooze and rolled onto her back. Elliot must have left overnight she realised as the felt the empty spot next to her on the bed. Ugh how was she going to face work today. She wondered how he'd act. Whether he would be too nice to her, or be stricter than usual. She was paranoid thinking people would know what they had done.

She slowly got up and splashed water into her face and assessed herself. She applied makeup and curled her hair before putting it up in a ponytail. She dressed in a white short sleeved shirt and a grey corporate dress. Going stocking free, she finished her look with black heels and grabbed her bag. She had minutes to leave and catch the train but found Elliot's driver outside ready to pick her up.

The ride into work was a quick one, she stopped the driver earlier so she could get Elliot his coffee and a croissant for breakfast. She walked into work greeting the receptionist who told her she had 12 messages from yesterday. Veronica smiled and rolled her eyes when she was out of view. She made her way to her desk and saw a huge pile of case files from court that needed filing. A day in the dungeons, she mused, wondering if Elliot would let her come to work in jeans to file.

She knocked on Elliot's office door and he called her in. He was on the phone as she walked in smiling and handed him breakfast. She went and grabbed a pen and notepad and awaited her day's instructions as he finished his phone call with an international client. She saw him cover the phone and mouth thank you as he took a sip of coffee before writing his own notes.
 
Elliot sipped his coffee, eventually forcing his eyes from Veronica when he realized he had missed something the client had said. When he eventually hung up, he happily gave her his full attention, "good morning."

His body wanted her. His mind reminded him the door of his office was open and he didn't know how she felt. His heart was warmed by her presence. What did he say to her?

"Not too big a mountain waiting for you, I hope," he started.

After she replied, he askede her to look up a series of cases for him, handing her a list, "if you could have those by noon, we could review them over lunch."

As she got up to go, he said quietly, "Ronnie, its good to see you."
 
Veronica felt her face heat up as she blushed at Elliot calling her Ronnie. If anyone else called her that, she would normally get upset. But Elliot had called her that since she had started working for him. And hearing him call her that now reassured her that things would be alright.

"I missed you leaving my bed, you didn't have to go," she whispered. She gave him a killer smile and walked out of the office, calling out behind her, "I'll be in the archiving room for an hour. I have my headset if you need me." She gathered the pile of case files, the list Elliot gave her and a bottle of water before making her way down to the basement to do her work.

She returned a little over an hour later, a smudge of dust on her cheek. She placed the files Elliot needed in a plastic tub and unlocked her computer. She returned phone calls, replied to emails on Elliot's behalf and did some data entry. Her mind kept going back to yesterday and how right things felt with her boss.

Checking the time, Veronica ordered lunch from the cafe in the foyer and tidied up her desk while she waited for the order to be made. She sent Elliot an email with the subject "Getting lunch.", before racing downstairs to collect it. She waited impatiently for the lift to take her back to her desk, where she grabbed her notepad again, the bucket of files and went into Elliot's office.

He must have stepped away, so she left the bucket on a visitor chair and placed his favourite sandwich, a pack of chips, an apple, a muffin and a bottle of water on the clear spot in front of his keyboard. She unpacked her favourite, a turkey and cranberry sandwich on multigrain bread, a banana and a small carton of milk.

Elliot returned to the office and shut the door behind him as she was taking her first sip of milk. Veronica's face lit up as she saw him, and like a nervous schoolgirl, all she could stammer out was a one worded sentence. "Hi!"
 
Back
Top