"A day without women"

Waaaaaa......

Laurel please help me. Mean VA posted a picture of me the same way I did of him. He didn't even have to photo shop it. :(

I know tons of people are PM'ing you saying I posted my Mr. Bean look alike picture first but I swear they are all liars!!!

I didn't admit I posted it at all. :(

Please help me. You are not the second woman I lied my ass of to in the same day.

Please save me laurel!!!!!!

Just look at me and how embarrassing it is!!

If I did post it I don't remember and need your help please!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Lance never begged her this hard man. :cool:

I bet he doesn't even make sense to himself anymore.

Lying to and begging two women to forgive/save you at the same time.

I feel bad for them.

But Jesus fucking Christ man. Seriously can not stop laughing at how much of a sad pathetic little lying bitch you are..:D

Lying to and begging two women to forgive/save you at the same time.

I feel bad for them.

But Jesus fucking Christ man. Seriously can not stop laughing at how much of a sad pathetic little lying bitch you are..:D

Can the two of you keep me the fuck out of your pathetic little feud from here on out? He isn't asking my forgiveness "for shit." Direct quote.

As for if he's lying, that's between you two assholes to sort out. Post as much shit about each other as you want - pics included. Not my fucking problem anymore.

Can the two of you keep me the fuck out of your pathetic little feud from here on out? He isn't asking my forgiveness "for shit." Direct quote.

As for if he's lying, that's between you two assholes to sort out. Post as much shit about each other as you want - pics included. Not my fucking problem anymore.

This is about him lying to and begging Laurel ( and begging someone else to back him up in his lie) to remove the picture that he clearly posted on this site. He is telling her that he didn't. Waisting her time and coming off pathetic at the same time...

Nothing to do with you.

Last edited:
Back