Unexpected outcome

Mia collapse as she came on his cock for the first time. She blushed as he mention doing at the words. She got back on his enormous ous cock. As he commanded her. She slowly began ride his cock, running her hands over her body as she moans. She slowly ride him faster" ooohhhh....god....yessss....nmmmmmmmm...fuck...!" * Riding him faster and harder, moaning"
 
Mia was stun as she place her hand on her cheek cheek where lay his hand print. She dropped her gaze,whispering:" sorry". * She did not dare get him more enrage. She slowly began to ride him again slowly. She looked up nervously as she rode his cock:" ohhh god...." * She always felt so full when he Impaled her pussy* " may....I....ohhh...please....cum?"
 
Mia was exhausted as she came again, panting heavily . It was an odd mix of pain,fear and complete pleasure. She was to weak to move as she lay on top of her fiance,panting heavily.

She wince as she felt her husband reposition her doggy style as he withdrew his cock from her sore pussy. She shook her head unable to talk as she tried to catch her breathe.
 
Mia paled at he informs her, she was not yet done with pleasuring her fiance:" please...no more...I'm sore, Alex". * She panicked as he began to easily position and tie her up in place for his used of her pussy.

"Please don't, please...I'm sore...please no more"
She hissed as his cock slip back into her sore pussy. She began to cry as she felt his befun thrust deep and hard. Each time the head of his cock ram her cervix, she let out a pitch scream. She struggled against the bound as he violently began ram his cock into her raw pussy.*
 
Mia let out sharp screams as he pounded deep and hard as he could with every thrusts. When he was done cumming inside her sore pussy,he would simple change position. She cried as he restrained her as he showed her pussy no mercy to his brutal pounding. Her pleading seem to make him more brutal as his grunting echoed in the room.

She sobbed as her pussy overflowed with his thick seed and collared her to their bed. Slowly during the night she pulled away needing distance as she cried to sleep.

She gasps as Alex suddently pulled her into his arm, she could feel his already hard cock between her legs as he spoke. She paled as she did not want to imagine him fucking her when he was enraged.

"No...I...I... Did not...want to...disturb you..." * She shivered feeling him gently caressed her arm* " I'm sorry..I...I'm sore..." * She knew she no longer had a say in the matter and expected welcome his enormous cock inside her pussy. The idea of ending up pregnant by him terrified her knowing it be harder to escape.
 
Last edited:
Mia looks at him return with the item and gasp as it was proof he had indeed got her things. She was terrified as he so easily took over her life, she reach out to touch the pictures.

" How ? " * She looks up at him scared* " I have friends, family...Alex, you expected t me to just vanish out of their lives..."

She gulp:" please, I...I.... Want to share my life with you...of course...I just also wanna have my independence..I just want a normal life"

She did not want him to isolate her to only be his to build a vision of their life as a couple*
 
Mia looked up in tears at him as he explain his setting of her dissapearance. She ran her arms, shaking like a leaf: " why would you do such a thing? " * she shivered feeling vulnerable* " i'm not upset....your scaring me? "

She avoided eye contacted: " i am not ready to have kids...yet...its all..." *she did not want to upset him but she wanted be honest* " I want this to work between us..."
 
Mia paled knowing he would go out of his way to make it clear, he wanted her for himself . She shook her head and looked up scared: " Do not hurt my family! Please, Alex....I will stay with you, i will change my name and look...just swear not hurt my family"

She paled at his statement: " Babies? what do you mean, babies? we just had sex....i am not ready to be a mom, Alex...I dont know, the first of being a mom..."
 
Mia was shocked by the bedroom, it was not something she expected of him. She examined the detailed as her hand ran over the items: " oh my God...it's a nursery"

She looked back at him in disbelief as she realized he expected her to have their children:" I'm not ready to be a mom in nine month..."

She looked at the barred windows':" why are their bar here? It's gursery....."

She hesitated:" it's beautiful, Alex, I expected to less...I just not ready to be a mother...I was hoping take morning pill, used condoms...get know each other for a few years before having children"
 
Mia mouth went dry at the mention of her wifely duty, gulping sensing it be almost impossible to escapes his grasps. she paled as her mention she only had to weeks before her duty lay in baring him children. She was shocked at his request but did not dare boldly defy him, she got in her knees, taking his cock in her mouth. She lowered her gazed as she began to suck his cock slowly, praying he be satisfy cumming in her mouth. Her asshole was still sore and she definitely not want his enormous cock using her ass dry knowing he lasted long before cumming and could fuck none stop after cumming but always made sure it was a dry fuck up her bruise ass.
 
Mia wince as he held her in place and began to thrust in and out her mouth, gagging as he began to tell names of their children. She paled as he mentioned her medical report and his affection related to her ability to bare him heirs. She whelp as he pulled her up by her hair and pushed her onto the stack of cribs: " Alex, please, don..."*screams as he ram into her pussy*

She looks at him in disbelief, sobbing as began pounding her sore pussy, knowing she could not contact her people and be long pregnant by the time they found her. She heard of rumors of him getting rid of women that had miscarriage, even heard he had sold and whore out the one that actually had an affair to get pregnant claiming its his child.

His powerful thrust met with screams of agony as she she could not keep up and knew soon her would fill her womb with his seed to ensure she carried his heirs.
 
Mia screamed the harder he pounded her cervix till he came hard. She cried as her pussy was sore from his demanding needs. She hated feeling like breeding woman for him, half tempted to escape to abort his child. She gasps as he reposition her, she asked for eggs, hashbround, toast, milk enough to feed an army.

She cried out as he examined her ass, crying out as he held her in place. Sobbing at the idea of you making her bleed
 
Mia regretted taking such a mission, he was a madman and worse he had manage to make her disappear. Her people might not know where she was and worse she might end up knock up by him. The idea that she be legally his wife terrified her but there was no escape.

She got up and head to the washroom and prepared his bath and gulp as he walked in the washroom. She shivered as he kissed her lovingly before stepping into the tub and groaned. She began wash his back to try avoid him touching her body.
 
Mia desperately wanted to be on his good side since he terrified her. Her heart stop as she feared he knew she was the enmy and believe he killed her. Only to be surprised by his answer hiding the reply in a kiss.

She looks confused as her kneels between her legs, she gulp as he spoke looking up at her. The idea of baring his children terrified her but knew it was only way survive in his world.

She gasps as he began to tease her cliy, both in shock by his bold gesture and the pleasure he gave her. She roll back her eyes back, whimpering and moaning with need:" ooooohhhh...god...aahh...Alex...yessss...ohhh god yesss...mmmm" * moaning as she was getting so wet for him, rubbing herself against him*
 
Mia was wearing a white wedding dress the one that her husband had pick for her. The doors open and she saw the crowd staring back at her and smiled. The music began to play as she slowly made their way to the altar. her heart was pounding so loudly she could barely hear the music itself when you better than to stop walking.

She shivered as her husband held her hand and pulled her I just saw that on the altar. Everything looks so beautiful like a Fairy Tale except for the husband that's it that's her side. She could not help with tremble feeling his hand holding her'sgently knowing that now she would be his wife to the eyes of God and his people.

She called as he lifted her veil and gently kissed her before cheering crowd. He gently guide her down the aisle to the door. He lead her to the limo wish drove her to the reception.. they danced and look like the perfect couple before the guests. Just as he was about the guide them out to the car, a few important business partner ask to check something on some document that was urgent. Her husband was obviously annoyed and pulled her aside to a room to whisper something to his young wife.
 
Last edited:
Mia shook her head:" he made sure it look that way, we getting married and I think I'm pregnant...his been raping me none stop as he is obsessed that I have his heirs...he said his in love with me..."

She shook her head:" he won't easily let me vanish...I am scared what to do...you need be careful...his really connected...won't be easy leave on our marriage...it need be on a less big event...if he finds you, he will torture you and your family, his dangerous. Inform our people and update me...I can suggest, we interview babysitter..."
 
Mia forced a smile and lied:"the baby is fine..I just...scared of crowds... I tend to freeze when people stare at me... I fear I might throw up with morning sickness and the stress...sorry"

She gave him a nervous kiss as she try recompose herself and pray her team attack soon so that she can have an abortion and retire early from this traumatic case. She slide her hand over his crotch feeling he was hard again. She began to unzio his pants,pull his cock out as she kneels down to suck him till he was hard and ready to cum. She pulled back as she guided him to the couch as she bend over:" please fill my pussy till you cum" * she knew, she needed make an effort show she acknowledge her duty was to serve his needs even if she was in no mood. She parted her legs and raised her ass" please use my pussy as you see fit, husband*
 
Mia struggle to break free instinctively from Alex and failed miserably as he easily positioned her on the arm rest. She pleaded with him only to have him force her legs and cheek open and ram up her ass. She threw back as she scream in agony. Tears stream down her face as her husband began raping her anally dry before the crowd that was cheering. She drop her head, crying as Alex smiled feeling blood trickle on his balls as proof she was now fully claimed by her husband.

She wants limp, her head down as she knew Scott witness her being raped anally with the crowd. Sobbing and screaming as her husband pounded like a madman as he positioned himself to get thrust deeper. Tears soak her cheek knowing his stamina and could fuck for hours,
 
Mia screamed and cried as her husband pounded in and out of her asshole like a madman. She clawed on the materiel under her nails as he aped her asshole, praying Scott was not watching. She hissed as he finally came his last load in her ass.

She hissed as he held her up and carroed her in his arms as she was to weak to walk. She buried her face in his shoulder as he carried her to the limo. She collapse in the limo, crying as her asshole was raw and sored. She pray to die soon as she could not imagine more anal session or pussy from his massive cock.

She realized when they headed home, that the doctor be giving her pregnant results to her husband ( take it triplet boys)
 
Mia did not want to be in a cage, she crawled to him and withdrew his semi hard cock out of his pants. She slip it in her mouth, sucking it slowly as she gagged a few times before she had a steady pace. It did not take long before her grip the back of her head and pounded deep till he came. She swallowed several more loads till he pulled her head back as he pulled out his handkerchief and wipe his cock drip and drank down his champagne.

She whelp as he bend her over the seat and force her leg ope. She started to cry as he aims his cock to her pussy and whispered, he will rape her pussy as much as he can in the limo and the night at home rape her ass till she cants walk for a month as he had even better news.
 
Mia screamed over and over again as he pounded her pussy raw and was to weak to struggle. Sobbing as her husband began tare her asshole as she cried and to weak to struggle. She felt like a whore and not his loving wife.

She was unconscious as he brought her inside and to the washroom. she woke up startled by the water, look up and hissed as her holes were full of cum and sore. She look away in tears as her husband lovingly washed her body. She wince as he restrain her in a place as he thoroughly washed her holes forcing her to keep eye contact with him as a reminder he holes were his property.

Just by the look in his eyes she knew he expected his wife try stay in his good grace. She look up nervously: "May i sleep in bed with you today ...with your cock in my ass...?" Knowing she was expected offer her asshole as a signed of submission " *She hissed as she felt his middle finger shoved up her ass as he kissed her deeply. Unlike the other women he fucked, he allowed her express her pain and fear while he raped her holes. He allow her even plead and try discourage her before he force himself on her, it was first time he view it as foreplay and not defiance with a woman since she was special to him.
 
Mia gulped as her patted her dry before guiding her in their marital bed,she slide under her covers quietly. She tense up as he slid behind her, wincing as she felts his grip on her neck and belly. She let out a painfully cry as he force her take his cock back in her dry ass but did not dare pull away. Sobbing as he spoke of their babies growing inside her. She wince as he moved a bit to get more comfortable and deeper in her ass. She found it hard to fall asleep as she was impaled on his cock as he held her possessively as he fully impaled her.

She half woken up in middle of the night as he came out of the washroom and back in bed. She wince as her husband placed his hand on her hips and neck. She let out a scream as he rams his length deep in her dry as and kissed her neck,whispering to hush and promise a nice anal and pussy routine starting morning making her sob as he drift asleep once he impaled her in his cock*
 
Mia almost finished their babies nursery, she was exhausted from the vomitting and exhaustion from being pregnant. She tried to sit and wince as she tried stay up as the small thing buttplug in her tight ass. She glanced at the time and knew her husband be arriving soon and be brought to their bedroom to be fucked up her asshole and pussy till morning. She hated every minute of her life as she was to weak to escape.

She prayed that Scott would rescue her but then again terrified that her husband find her and punish her severally. She could hears the door begin to open and knew he expected her to act like a loving welcoming wife before he tore her ass open*
 
Mia slowly woke up, looking around desoriented and back at Scott:" where am I?!? Where are we...?!?...you have to leave! He will come!!"
 
Mia placed her hand over his as she smiled: "Scott?... what happened? where am i?"

She looked around confused but began panic as she realized her husband might be tracking her down and be furious and anally punish her ass again. He could see her pulse and pressure rise on the monitor*
 
Back
Top