Unexpected outcome

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Unexpected outcome (momadness&Kililia)

Mila was sent on a mission to get close to her Target by a certain deadline. It was much easier than expected as they met at a party through friends.She met him under the name Mia Kingly. That day she had dyed her hair blond with her natural mignight blue eyes which he was drawn too. They spoke for hours and began date a few weeks, the chemistry was strong between them.Mia found the mission hard as she began to have real feeling for him.

The evening of the date was so perfect as he was a wonderful gentleman. She knew it be the perfect time to seal their relationship with her first time.

She smiled holding his hand as they left the restaurant. She leaned on his shoulder as he drove them to his place,giggling at his joke. She looked up at his place as he parked the car, nervously looking at him as he open the door as she step out;" it's a nice...place..."

Last edited:
Mia Kingly accepted the drink and smiled back at him:" thank you" she slip on on and indeed it was Soo wonderful, she tried to not chug it,herself. She looked around and back at him with a smile; " have you lived here a long time?"

She thought it was such a beautiful home yet too big for a single person,giving it a lonely vibe. She glanced at the time realizing it was getting late and she did have to fill a report on her process with her target. She quickly chug the drink and set the glass down: " I just remembered, i have something early to do in the morning...I best be on my way..." *smiled at him before she turn to make her way towards the door*

Last edited:
Mia turned to reply as he caught her writs but before she could respond. She stumble in his arms and melted into his kiss. She felt light headed as she slowly pulled away from his kiss, blushing at his boldness. She knew he was the type of man to take charge which honestly was appealing to her but the kiss was soo unexpected: " umm...i.." * she found it hard to find an excuse to leave his house, her hearth pounding as she was out of breathe from his kiss*

Mia blushed as he guided her to the washroom: " wow, its huge...wha..." *turn to gasps as he began to undress, she avoided eye contact as she looked away embarrassed: " Alex...i...we...can't...i never...ummm...its not my style..." *she tries to walk pass him towards the door, before he was completely naked while trying act casual*

Mia gasps as he suddently spun her to kiss, she felt her knee weakened as he kissed her deeply. She panic a bit as he slid off her dress and bra, leaving only a white thong. She broke from the kiss, blushing at him: " Alex...wait...i never...been with a man...we can't...i'm just not that type...of woman..." *Tries to back away*

Mia turn been red as he mention being with him, shivering at his statement, gulps nervously at the idea of craving for him. She followed after him, clumsily into the tub, she nervously glance at his enormous cock. She gasps as he easily remove her thong, moaning softly as his kisses.

She heard so many women craving for an enormous cock, yet here she was glancing at his cock,scared. She never imagine her first time be with such a huge cock, she doubt it even fit: " we just met...a little soon...to...assume, we always be together, no?"

Mia blink at his bold statement. She took one of the cherries and bite into it. She gulp as he claimed her as his woman.

She followed after him nervously as she left her thong on the floor, she gasps as he pulled her in his arms. She looked up nervously and nodded: " yes...Alex....isnt it going ...a bit ...fast?"

Mia began to fear him as he soo easily took charge of the situation that she was not familiar with at this time. She did not know what to do in that moment then took his advice. She realized her mistake to late once she drank the wine. She felt it almost instantly impact her, looking at his casual reply as she felt as she was about to fall into the tub. She instinctively back away as she watch him walk towards her, everything felt as if it was in slow motion.

She wince as he catch her ankle and pulled her to him as he closed in the distance. His question send a chill down her spine as he easily pin her to the wall. She slapped him as he dare say something so romantic as he gave her no way to escape. She somehow knew by looking in his eyes that he would never let her go once he claim her as his woman. For the first time she realized everything she had to lose by doing this mission.

She tried to pull free from his grasps as her heart was pounding so loud. She tried to sound assertive to try take control of the situation. Knowing if he claimed her as his woman, she could never escape him: " Let....me...go...Alex....now"

Her mouth went dry as he looked back at her, for the first time she got a glimpse of the man who earn the nickname "Death" His smile send a cold shiver down her spine and she instinctively wanted to run out knowing she made a mistake.

Last edited:
Mia paled at his reasoning, paling at his grin, she quickly try to flee only to have him decide to bring it to the next level. She gasps as he pulled her under the water for a second she was sure he was gonna drown her for slapping him. She screamed in agony as he suddenly thrust into her pussy, her scream almost caused her to drown. She barely manage to catch her breathe as she fought like a wild cat, screaming in agony as he raped her under the water, painfully stretching her wide. Panicking and in agony as he pounded in and out her sore, hitting her cervix with every powerful thrusts , clawing at anything to break free.

As he finally allowed her to breathe as he came deep inside her deflowered pussy. She weakly clung to his arm as she look up helplessly in tears as his the weight of his statement began to sink into her mind. She looked away in tears ,trying to break free even as he was still fully impaled inside her pussy. She tried to pull away from him wanting to run back to her apartment. Not understanding the meaning of him now considering her his woman.

Mia return the kiss as she was to scare to boldly defy her after he raped her. She looked up at him,pale:" what are you talking about?!? I am not living here with you, Alex.."

She started in disbelief as she back away completely from him:" no...please Alex...no more...I won't do anal....please Alex...I'm begging you"

She quickly put distance between them.

Mia back up against the wall s she stared at the chastity belt. She was horrified at the idea of wearing such an item. She shook her head at it's sight.

She slap the belt out of his hand as she grew angry, she glared defiantly at him:" I am not some whore to train, I won't ever wear that! She back away against the door needing distance from him in tears:" you can't just take over my life. You have. O right,it's my life!"

She naively believe she still had her freedom as his woman. She quickly try to run pass Alex to get her cell and call for help. It was obvious, her husband needed set down rules.

Mia screamed and panic as the phone did not work,it was like a horror movie. She desperately try keep distance between them but he easily positioned her under him:" noo...please...not my ass..please Alex...I'll do it,,...please...not there!"

She cried and hissed as he slip on the belt, whimpering as he slide the Small things dildo in her pussy, she was grateful it was much smaller than his enormous cock.

She sobbed as he spoke know it was best she did not get on his bad side:" Alex please...I swear I love you...please...it's just.,.my first time...with you .." * she praid her words satisfy him as she was so sore*

Mia was relieve for a moment thinking she was off the hook and could return home till he grip her hair making her whelp. She winced as he pressed her into the wall, gulp as he got close to her, she paled as he began to set down his rules. She was shocked and terrified as he was nothing as she imagined, the idea of such a controlling partner terrified her. She feared the idea of being punished by such a harsh man. She realized being with him would demand, she lose all basic rights as a human .

She instinctively try back away but was stuck between the wall and him: " Alex...stop...please...no..i.." She whimpered at his command to get on her knees, began to sob as he force her on her knees as he grip her head as he force eye contact. She began to cry knowing she was ow his property, his woman...she somehow knew that he might never give her freedom .

Her eyes bulged as he began push his enormous cock in her mouth making her gag,using her mouth slowly as he smile down at her as he use her mouth slowly enjoying her fear and submission.

Mia was the mode of survival she struggled desperately to get away from him. she never imagined that such a beautiful night would end up with her almost dying more than once and being raped. She found herself staring at his chest I should begin to pull the trigger only to find it empty. Once again she was terrified as there is no other weapon to defend yourself and she stood in front of him naked.

She let out a scream I just need a hug after I threw on the floor. She had no time to even say a word as he got behind her and thrust into her pussy. She screamed as he Impaled her once more. She threw back for head and scream at the top of her lungs as she was pinned down by his enormous cock. Tears run down my face as she begged him to stop.:" Nooo,please Alex... please stop!!!"

Mia struggle to keep calm as she was in full panic mode as he force her in the cage as she started cry.As he began to lower it: " Alex please, i'm sorry for being a bag girl !! please let me prove myself..." *She suddenly blur out her own nightmare as bargain*

" Please take my anal virginity on our marital bed till you fill both my hole with your seed!! Please, I will stay with you by my own will and bare you as many sons as you desire!! i wont ever leave you!! " *she knew he desired a proper woman carry his name and children, she simply never knew till now his standard of a proper woman. She knew it would seal her faith but it was better than lose her mind in darkness and be a sex slave instead of his wife for the mission*

Mia looked up both scared and anxious as he spoke. She obeyed as he placed her hands in her back as she open her mouth. She slowly took his cock in her mouth, sucking him slowly. She tried to find her own pace,blushing.. she began to gag on his cock as he began to thrust In and out her mouth. She closed her eyes as he drip her hair and began to deep throat herz.

Mia watch them answering the phone and reply to burn and destroy everything except for her family photos. For the first time should witness what kind of power he had over her life from now on. For the very first time she was terrified of him knowing the shores now has woman. She's somehow I knew he would never let her go after this moment.

"I am sorry,Alex,I wont defy you again...I swear to behave as a proper wife to you and follow my husband rules..." * She feared he would kill her or worse,this was not what she signed up for*

"I love you Alex, I truly do...it's just not a side of you that I imagine. I thought you were going to kill me that's why I attacked...after all this is not how I wanted you take my virginity..." * She began to cry as her dream for a romantic first time turn into a nightmare.*

Mia blushed as he slid his fingers on her mouth, sucking the slowly as she looked at him. She gasps as he rose the cage and looked at him:" I won't leave you, Alex...I'm sorry for freaking out on you..."

She lowered her gaze:" I don't wanna be caged like an animal...please...I stay at your side as your rule state...please Alex"

She pray he give her a chance as she was on the edge of losing her composure as she was so scared of going mad in the darkness:" I know he could never be good enough for me, that's why I never let him take my virginity"

Mia paled his question,hissing as he pulled on her tits. She's cried out as he clamp her nipples,she paled at his statement:" Alex please,don't...I'm sorry..."

She sobbed as he handcuff her;" please,not this...please, I'm sorry...please...I be good"

She whimpered as his hands roam possessively on her body*

Mia whimpered as his hands roamed over her body, whimpering as she felt her body respond. She gasps as he replaced the chastity belt with his huge cock making g her wince. She let out a cry as she felt him push his finger into her anus:" aarrrggghhhhh...please...Alex ...no more....I'm sorry...please let me free"

Mia dropped her head down as tears ran down her cheeks as he continued to thrusts as he spoke to her. She realized how helpless she was now that he decided she was his woman. She never imagine she be owned and used at her husband will and desire.

" Aarrrggghhhhh..I only...belong to you, Alex....aarrghh...yes...your taking good care...of me...arrghhh...I...I....want you...in...me...I'm sorry...I love you....please...forgive me....I'm grateful ...for.,...aarrrggghhhhh...everything from....soon...be...husband...band...owww"

Mia slip on the floor as she was painfully sore, she looked up in disbelief. She ran towards the bed and climbed on it before looking back terrified.

She hesitated a moment before getting on all four, head down as she parted her legs:" ...thank...you for...being my first...please used me till...I bare you ... Our child..."

Mia pray she never had his child knowing he would never let her escape with his bloodline. A shiver ran down her spine as he spoke of practicing having a child.

She gulp as he climb on their bed and got behind her, she let out a scream as he ram into her pussy. Her eyes filled with tears as he promise rip her asshole open in two weeks. She dreaded their wedding night knowing he would claim every aspect of her life as her husband.

Her eyes bulges as his thrusts were rewarded to painful screams on pain. She buried her face into the pillows which muffled her screams as he pounded her pussy like a madman. She cried knowing she was now his woman and expected to bare him a child sooner or later like a proper wife.

Mia gasps as he pulled out to reposition her, she looked up nervously as he turn to face him. She tense up as he slid back into her pussy, looking up scared. She looked up confused as he began kiss her, and began to relax.She closed her eyes as she slowly began to concentrate on the pleasure.

She slowly began to rotate her hip as she began to slowly lear to pleasure, she was both afraid yet soo close to pleasure...

Mia began slowly ride his cock,whimpering with need of his cock to fill her deep. God it was both painful and just right, she enjoyed feeling helpless on his cock.

She rode his cock and came on his command. Her body responding to the tone of his voice.

Back