Authors! Sign in here!

welcome hc. I think you found the right place. Post often please.

Candy

My name is Candy. I just like to write about my experiences. I get off almost as much writing about them as I do having them. Some are from a while ago and some are rather new.

I'd love anyone to give me ideas for me and my partner(s) to try and then I could write about it!

sweetcandynight said:
My name is Candy. I just like to write about my experiences. I get off almost as much writing about them as I do having them. Some are from a while ago and some are rather new.

I'd love anyone to give me ideas for me and my partner(s) to try and then I could write about it!

Glancing at your website, all I can say is :p :nana:

:eek: hahahahahha Well, thank you! I love that kind of reaction. Was it the pics or the stories? More to come of both, btw. :)

Candy

sweetcandynight said:

Welcome Candy. Please join in the forum regularily.

Come Join Da Fun~Twist On Todays Poetry Submissions~

Come join the fun.
Da party has just begun.
Grab some coffee.
Snuggle in close,
to a bag full,
of poetry prose.

Some mystical
knights of the realm.
Fighting with soul,
together they might
beat the foe.

Classic ... Sad
Oh, how I love thee
Together forever,
they wanna be.

A muse who
whispers to clouds,
of moonlit walks
upon the moors.

Some women who
make their men sing.
Wayyyy out Loud.

Hunger dominates
these lusty gurls,
as her whip snaps
uncurls ...

A young lad
on a horse ride.
Fallin' into poo
and doo.

Mythical lights,
shooting
across the sky.
So beautiful,
makes the heart cry.

Broken hearted
maidens of peace.
Whose heart is torn,
as if by disease.

I heard the monster,
in the cellar.
Screaming through,
that young mans mind.
Please I ask ... Beg....
Do Not open that door,
nope not even one time...

A cute gurl
with boobies so big.
Leanin over the counter,
givin' rise to
a young mans prig.

Oh a serpent
in our midst.
Hell warmed over
the earth.
With the release
of pain ... misery.
Tell me,
how much
is that worth?

Tales of hunger.
A tingling so bad.
Without her love,
the maiden
shall forever,
be sad.

Tongues lapping,
succulent juices.
As the dogs
are waggling,
the paws
of their muses.

Can you feel
the excitement,
in the air,
Passion ...
Greed ...
Hatred ...
Lust ...

All to be had here,
filling one so full,
of a poets tricks.
Filling as if
they will bust.

So come,
join the fun,
had by all, here
at Lits' Poetry Hall...

:D

sirhugs said:
Stunningly done, RF. Welcome to Story Ideas.
Hello Mr Knight~

Thanks so much~!! I had read a lot of the poems submitted on Sunday ...
So many good poets here. Then after reading it kept swirling in my head ..
so I had to write it ... lol

Many Thanks~

Me~ :D

New Cummer

Okay So anywho Infatuated here. Im a new cummer to this site mostly because my loving boyfriend finds this site INFATUATING ! Now so do I. I have always *played around* with writing for a couple years now although submitting something on here will be my first try at getting published or having someone elses eyes gaze down at my naked soul and body's works in progress. Its a bit erotic to know that somewhere out there someone is really hot under the collar and the fact that it could be your story thats causing it. Oh how hot it is!!

New Topic Im 20 and have a daughter yes I know young but dam am I fond of the saying *MILF*. My boyfriend G whos name may be revealed in a submission is 21 and a native to the EAST coast, I myself havent been on that side of the world YET, as we reside in TUCSON hotter than HELL Arizona. Last week I think it reached 110!! I can definatley say that is one cause of sweating that doesnt turn me on, shit you're out of breath before you get to your car and then its like a smoldering 200 degrees inside maybe 115 if you got tinted windows.

I love writing about group sex voyer and coupling sex as my favs. So nice to see so many other beautifully aspiring and REALLY KICK ASS AUTHORS out there!! Big Ups to you all.

Love
Infatuated

Last edited:
*standing in room with blue bunny suit*

ummm..(clears throat)...hi everbody. I just turned 40, I'm male, married, live in florida, life is good.

But OK, here's the thing, I have been working on a novel for about four years. It is a suspense/horror thing. I have been choking on it for about 3 years - kind of stuck in the same spot. I mean, the whole story line is written - but I have been lost in endless re-writes and re-designs (which cause even more re-writes). I have begun to hate that f*&#ing story - and all I need (BADLY NEED) is a break.

So, as a result, I turn to my deeper, darker lusts of writing erotica.
I currently have one story that they tell me will post after I fix the double-spaced-between-the-paragraphs thing, which I did.

My stories are about a girl named Cheryl who is a character based on a composite of every dirty slut I ever ....well, you know...bonked.

I do not know anything about BDSM (but it seems to be very popular). Don't know if I would be a good dom (partly because I giggle too much). But I do cover oral, anal, girl-on-girl, gushing girly orgasms, and threesomes.

If anyone has any real-life experiences I would like to hear about them to incorporate them into Cheryl's character (and subsquently handicap my own experiences).

Sorry for long post
*now removes blue bunny suit and walks off wearing only whitey tighties*

welcome bbd. while you work on your task, perhaps we can distract...er, I mean, entertain you! and sounds like your bunny suit will fit right in.

*wearing nothing but a tube sock*

Hey thanks SirHugs,

BTW, been reading some backlog, and a big genital salute to SweetCandyNight!!! WoW!! Daddy likey!!!

Anywho, let me ask a general question. Would it be taboo for these readers to write a story about a guy who remembers a threesome he had in his past (MMF), when he unexpectedly meets the man again. But after all these years his friend wants to share his new girlfriend, but the guy says NO and goes home and bonks her alone?

Is that too vanilla? Or should they do it anyway?

You are what you write

People do what people do.

SirHugs may disagree with me (spices up a discussion), but if you are striving for reality, you might consider making a character study of the key players in your story. Then you will have a better idea of what they may be up to.

If you go to the "How to" section of this site where the stories are listed, you will find the referrence and it is quite detailed...maybe too much so for some characters, but it will give you rationale for their behavior.

Remember, their behavior in your narraitive is really your behavior as an artist. You may not have ever been in a life situation that demanded you blow someone's brains out, but you can still realisticly write about how you would do it. Even if you are writing about how someone else did it by researching a police report or a military tribunial record, what you tell and how you choose to tell it are only yours.

Good luck.

I'd like for anyone who feels generous to read and comment on what I have posted so far, BTW.

Matadore said:
People do what people do.

SirHugs may disagree with me (spices up a discussion), but if you are striving for reality, you might consider making a character study of the key players in your story. Then you will have a better idea of what they may be up to.

If you go to the "How to" section of this site where the stories are listed, you will find the referrence and it is quite detailed...maybe too much so for some characters, but it will give you rationale for their behavior.

Remember, their behavior in your narraitive is really your behavior as an artist. You may not have ever been in a life situation that demanded you blow someone's brains out, but you can still realisticly write about how you would do it. Even if you are writing about how someone else did it by researching a police report or a military tribunial record, what you tell and how you choose to tell it are only yours.

Good luck.

I'd like for anyone who feels generous to read and comment on what I have posted so far, BTW.

why would I disagree with you? for some writers, or longer stories, character studies are fundamental.

bluesbydaze said:
Hey thanks SirHugs,

BTW, been reading some backlog, and a big genital salute to SweetCandyNight!!! WoW!! Daddy likey!!!

Anywho, let me ask a general question. Would it be taboo for these readers to write a story about a guy who remembers a threesome he had in his past (MMF), when he unexpectedly meets the man again. But after all these years his friend wants to share his new girlfriend, but the guy says NO and goes home and bonks her alone?

Is that too vanilla? Or should they do it anyway?

not taboo at all, though I got confused as to who was bonking whose new gf....

Ok, I have just joined as an author.

Well, I have been writting now for some 5 years, but never anything like this, so I thought I would give it ago.
You would usually find me in front of my PC typing out a horror or a facted based fiction book.
My name is Tina, I am 30 years old and live in Essex in the UK.
I live in a two bedroomed flat (apartment) with my husband of 5 years and a year old cat.

Well, I hope you enjoy the stuff I write. If not, let me know what you truely think of it.
Yesmaster.

yesmaster said:
Well, I have been writting now for some 5 years, but never anything like this, so I thought I would give it ago.
You would usually find me in front of my PC typing out a horror or a facted based fiction book.
My name is Tina, I am 30 years old and live in Essex in the UK.
I live in a two bedroomed flat (apartment) with my husband of 5 years and a year old cat.

Well, I hope you enjoy the stuff I write. If not, let me know what you truely think of it.
Yesmaster.

welcome, Tina. Please swap ideas freely. We try not to bite ( well, not where the marks show :D )

I look like Big Foot with a hard-on

Thanks SirHugs and Matadore, you have given me new hope in character development. No arguement here.

Im a beginner writing erotica (published poet though)

“One Last Fling”

After a long hot soak in the tub, I was anxious to finally meet Joseph my 26-year-old lover for the night. I was engaged to be married and was in the mood for one last tryst but also felt a little guilty about it so I told my fiancé and he said well, lets do this each of us can have one last fling since we both had huge sexual appetites and well we were so trusting with each other that we agreed to this one last time. So Joseph was to be my last temptation before marriage. He was rather tall, just how I like my men, with dark hair and gleaming hazel eyes like pools of emeralds melting in a blazing fire of gems ...such sexy eyes. He knocked on my door and I let him in the room. I was wearing my bra and panties, he came over to me and led me to my bed and I lye on my back and told him he needs to wait before we do anything, he couldn’t he ripped my shirt off and began massaging my breasts they were a little sore from the previous ventures of the day with my fiancé.
He said he needed to put a mask over my eyes so I couldn’t see and it would heighten my pleasure, I agreed to this though was a little leery. He said he’d be back in just a sec. When he returned he pulled down my panties and pulled out some rope he had stashed away in a bag he had brought in. I asked what he was planning to do with the rope and he said to tie me up as I have been such a bad girl and I need to be taught a lesson, well I was a bit frightened as I just net him and wasn’t sure of his capabilities and I had met some real strange ones in the past. But I relaxed took a deep breath and thought well, im here for fun and adventure so, I decided to play along. Joseph tied my wrists to the bedposts first as he did this he slowly caressed my body starting with my face kisses lightly all over my eyes and my mouth, licking my wet mouth slowly and so sensually, I was quite surprised as he was so young but very capable.
I was becoming very aroused now, my wetness quite noticeable, he started rubbing an oil between my thighs and the scent was very unusual but it was making me fell a little dreamy, then he proceeded to smooth it across my back and my ass, then he inserted it into my anus, and it was feeling quite warm and tingly, I asked what it was and he told me it was a special preparation from his homeland in France, the only way to describe this scent was a mix of lavender, musk, and pennyroyal, some of my favorites, but some other items that I couldn’t put my finger on, the oil was beginning to make me feel warm all over and sort of drugged the way you might feel when you have done a little coke and had a few drinks, it was feeling so good I couldn’t complain......
Then Joseph decided to untie me but then turned me over onto my back and the mask was so tight on me I could only see blackness, then tied my ankles and wrists again to the bed posts and the effect of the oils were so intoxicating I really didn’t care what he did.... he began massaging my large breasts again stroking my nipples lightly then rougher while the oil had time to set in, then began kissing my breasts licking and sucking them hard my nipples were so hard.
They felt like they were about to burst as my pussy was throbbing already waiting for attention, but this time he told me I had to be patient...oh he is using my words now and making me wait while imp in a frenzy of desire wanting a hard cock in me so bad. He slides a finger into my warmth and my clit begins to warm and throb and is so engorged, im about to burst so then his attention is on my thighs now gently massaging the oils slowly and skillfully, he sees my pussy is wet and so ready for him but tells me again to be patient.... ahh. I cannot wait, I begin writhing and moaning my wrists and ankles tightening against the rope im so turned on and so ready I don’t feel the pain of the rope burning me.
Suddenly here is a knock on the door and Joseph goes to answer it, he whispers something to whoever is there and comes back to the bed and he tells me this is part of the pleasure, im in such anticipation at this point I really don’t care what he does, I hear him pad softly back to the door and hear footsteps of more than one person entering the room and I wonder what s going on, I ask him and he tells me im going to feel some things I have never in my life felt before and to be ready, and he then places a gag over my mouth as he explains I will be moaning so loudly that it is necessary to use this. I’m a little worried, but then he soothes more of that magical oil into my skin and im back in dreamland not caring about anything. I can feel something someone else coming closer to me, I then feel something very large and a little sticky pressing against my lips, the feel of it is so familiar, ahhh, I reach with my tongue as I have no use with my hands as I am tied to the bed.
Its an enormous cock, and the softness of it makes me so much wetter and I begin to lick the head of it and stroke it with my tongue and lightly nibble the shaft, oh the taste is so different but so good, it has the taste of the smell of the special oil.... so as I continue to suck and lick this large cock, I feel something sliding in between my legs, a hand maybe im not sure as I cannot see, and im so drugged feeling from the oils but my sensations are somehow heightened and its like im in a dreamscape and wanting to release moans of ecstasy but somehow, the oils are suppressing me or making me hold back, the thing between my legs feels like a cock, but something is missing from it the slickness of it im wanting it so bad inside me to ride me hard to fill me up and to fuck me for hors, slowly my pussy lips open and I feel a tongue wet and long searching around teasing me so brutally, the slick cock enters me slowly and timidly it feels so good, ive never had a cock so big and thick entering me like this it feels as if its throbbing like its going to release its load right away but continues to throb deep inside me and ohhh the glory the frenzied passion, I begin to rock my hips harder and harder in rhythm to this cock, oh and the throbbing of it like a vibration it feels its about to drop its load in me but surprisingly it continues to let me ride it harder and harder, at the same time im sucking the luscious thing in my mouth but strange now in my mouth it feels more like a woman’s breast.
But I continue and suck it harder and harder and biting it while im fucking this enormous cock, deeper and deeper the cock goes in me, and I’m rocking and spilling my juices and they are just flowing everywhere, im moaning in pure pleasures, the cock still not ready to release its load, my mouth filled again but this time its the cock with the oils
and its throbbing in my mouth and I suck it so hard as im fucking and fucking the cock between my legs, im cumming again and gain I just cant stop. Im in heaven!!!!! Oh my im in heaven pure exotic pleasure...oh my its just the most intense orgasm ive ever felt so far, as im winding down and slowly my rocking slows to the pace of normal heartbeat, I realize he never came in me, I mean I felt the non stop throbbing but he never came, and I wonder why as my mouth is still full of the tit again, I suck harder and harder and im cumming again and again as I feel a cock in me again this time this is a different one it feels even bigger than the last one im rocking harder and harder and I must be screaming now im out of my mind in desire im cumming and cumming and oh my I cant stop I then feel the explosion of the cock in my pussy and begin to slowly slowly wind down again, and finally,im just worn out my rocking stopped
Im lying on the bed exhausted, and look around the room and see my boyfriend standing above me and ask, "What the hell is going on, how did you get here?” I was worried that I had been caught by him and I didn’t know what to do!!!!
"Well, my darling, you must have been dreaming,”(with a little chuckle). I said again "How did you get here?" He then proceeded to tell me that Joseph did come in and tie me up, but he was also in the room the whole time, I was in shock!! It turns out that the oils were laced with opium and the drink I had earlier was also spiced up with some unusual sexual drug that I can’t remember the name of. But the craziest thing of all is that the cock and the tit that were in my mouth and pussy were actually sex toys rubbed down with the intoxicating oils! Also, the tit was one of those fake ones made to feel just like a real one I was amazed, but the second cock was actually my fiancés it was him and no wonder it felt familiar and so much bigger than normal, one of the reasons why I decided to marry him...

Lauri

Lauri:

welcome, but this is not the place to post drafts. You could try Story Feedback, or look for an editor.

sirhugs said:
welcome, Tina. Please swap ideas freely. We try not to bite ( well, not where the marks show :D )

Ohhhh Biting Again are we ...
WooHoooo

:p

Welcome All who Dare to Enter ~

*Grins*

Had to Roll out tha Welcome Mat ...

:D

Back