My Advice to New Members of this Forum

GrandpaBill

Literotica Guru
Rodney-Dangerfield-9902.jpg

Rodney Dangerfield says, "You won't get any respect until you have made a hundred posts and uploaded your profile picture. After that it's all downhill."

Dear Grandpa, you only get out of things what you add. Keep adding crap and you'll end up crawling in shit.
We've been teased, degraded, cussed, run down and told we are too old. But we continue to post and have fun. Most of the complainers seem to be good members testing us and the problems are few.

Dear Grandpa, you only get out of things what you add. Keep adding crap and you'll end up crawling in shit.

momversations-post.jpg

Woman says to Literotica, "Thank you for answering the phone.Listen, I would like to report a spammer."

Literotica replies, "Okay, what is the persons name?"

Woman says, "I believe it's LIVINRFANTASIES."

Literotica replies, "I have located that person. What is your complaint?"

Woman says, "This person joined the forum in February 2016."

Literotica replies, "Yes, I can see that."

Woman says, "Well, this person has made 638 posts during this time frame. That equals to 3.5 posts per day, every day seven days a week."

Literotica replies, "There is no reason for your concern. Our regular members post twice that amount."

Woman says, "They post comments and threads thirty or more times a week?"

Literotica replies, "Of course. The lonely ones post even more. Perhaps double."

Woman says, "I'm sorry for them."

[click]

momversations-post.jpg

Woman says to Literotica, "Thank you for answering the phone.Listen, I would like to report a spammer."

Literotica replies, "Okay, what is the persons name?"

Woman says, "I believe it's LIVINRFANTASIES."

Literotica replies, "I have located that person. What is your complaint?"

Woman says, "This person joined the forum in February 2016."

Literotica replies, "Yes, I can see that."

Woman says, "Well, this person has made 638 posts during this time frame. That equals to 3.5 posts per day, every day seven days a week."

Literotica replies, "There is no reason for your concern. Our regular members post twice that amount."

Woman says, "They post comments and threads thirty or more times a week?"

Literotica replies, "Of course. The lonely ones post even more. Perhaps double."

Woman says, "I'm sorry for them."

[click]

You do realize LIVINRFANTASIES is two people right? A married couple.

We've been teased, degraded, cussed, run down and told we are too old. But we continue to post and have fun. Most of the complainers seem to be good members testing us and the problems are few.

What bastards! We've never spoken, but I love y'alls posts!! I hope I'm half as fun when I get to your age (not meaning that as a smart ass commen).

GrandpaBill - never seen you before, but hello.

Last edited:
Back