The 17th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Influential Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
A New Writer of 2015

While reading the other submissions, I came across these two posts and I just had to include them.

I'll nominate Tx Tall Tales. He's helped me a lot to move into different directions that I had not ever even considered as a possibility.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=34158&page=submissions

I would like to nominate silkstockingslover.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1191173&page=submissions

She is a great author and has written some of the best stories I have ever read on the site!


Now, I could easily nominate either of these writers or others that have been writing for years and I look forward to their next submission. Instead I decided to choose a new comer of 2015.


So I would like to nominate RibaldWriter, he has written (posted) over 80 stories for 2015.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2475063&page=submissions

Please check him out.

Thanks,

Wolf
 
I Wish To Nominate Prolonged_debut10

Very Original Story Series, And They All Connect With Each Other.
Look For His Stories First Daily.
 
In this category, please nominate the writer who affected you the most in 2015. Whose stories did you seek out and enjoy? Who made laugh/cry/etc.?

Author must be an active Literotica author (meaning their account is still currently on Literotica – it has not been removed or cancelled) who submitted stories during the year 2015 (and those submissions must still be on the site).

One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

*

I vote for imstillfun. Very insightful and well written.
 
Pocketbooklover

Her South Mountain Pack series has become an obsession. So much detail, every time I read it I find more stuff hidden.
 
Agreed.

I'm with Missy. I nominate CJT especially because of Secret Smiles and The Little Words

CJT has done a great job with Secret Smiles. Not only that, he consistently responds to fan mail, and he actually reads the comments and replies to critiques as well. He is constantly improving himself as a writer, and it's a pleasure to be along on his journey.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top