STG ~ Sun Tan Lines 2

Hey naked Bum:D its getting colder;) put some Clothes on or cum over & I warm you up:devil: Good Morning Hun :kiss::kiss: - have an exciting Hump Day :)

Hey naked Bum:D its getting colder;) put some Clothes on or cum over & I warm you up:devil: Good Morning Hun :kiss::kiss: - have an exciting Hump Day :)

hee hee. well its still pushing nearly 100 degrees here in AZ.. so no clothes... yet... and I would def love to have you warm me up...:devil::kiss:

trick or treat & a happy Halloween :kiss::kiss::D
attachment.php

oh & btw. I got very little on right now ;):D

trick or treat & a happy Halloween :kiss::kiss::D
attachment.php

oh & btw. I got very little on right now ;):D

ummm..thats exactly how I prefer to have you around...:kiss:

Happy Halloween.. so what kind of treat do you want in that perfect costume>?:devil:

Damn.. I always miss you.. If I did, I am sure I wouldnt leave for a long while..

just got back from vaca in Hawaii.. nice and tan again.. :kiss::D:kiss:
WOW ! some People have Money to go to Hawaii:D
thanks for the B Day wishe & the Present - I do love treats:p:D

WOW ! some People have Money to go to Hawaii:D
thanks for the B Day wishe & the Present - I do love treats:p:D

well.. frequent flyer miles pay for the ticket.. and I get huge discounts on hotels from knowing people that know people.. and I read the book called how to visit Hawaii on $10 per day...:D

your welcum... I have a few more treats far ya.. :kiss::rose: and some licks and nibbles.. and maybe a few spankies too:devil:

Hey sexy , just wanted to say hi and leaving some goodies of long lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss: and cuddles.
Hope your doing great my sexy friend, and glad you had a wonderful time in Hawaii.
Any euhmmm pics to share from that vacation, just asking ;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey sexy , just wanted to say hi and leaving some goodies of long lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss: and cuddles.
Hope your doing great my sexy friend, and glad you had a wonderful time in Hawaii.
Any euhmmm pics to share from that vacation, just asking ;)

Hey there darlin.. I did thank you...

Ummm.. I always have a few pics to share.. and love the inquire.. I will need to get working on downsizeing for ya..

QE.. thank you for visiting!!! :kiss: and yes you have no idea how wet I was. and am now from your sweet comments..

I think your body is quite kissable and lickable as well darlin...;):devil:

So welcoming on this thread ... better be careful, I might be one of those house guests that never leave! ;) Happy Sunday Sexy!

Back