Within the Demons Den (Open)

Cherrybomb400

The Tragic Princess
Joined
Mar 5, 2015
Posts
2,033
This is a multi-role thread.

The basic idea is that monsters/demons are ruling the world and humans and lessor creatures are slaves or kept as pets. If you want to be a pet you don't have to strictly be human.

The world is like a medieval or Roman fantasy, so no modern technology but there is magic.

That's all I have as of right now.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Character: Prince Tristan
Race: Lycan
Location: Bath House

Tristan was in his own private bathing pool, it was in the same large room as the various other pools, however his was not made of stone as the others had been. His concaved pool was made with gold but was on a raised platform so that he could watch the others that were enjoying the facilities. Creatures of all kinds were to be seen, all of them naked and all of them enjoying themselves with a partner or two.

He sipped at a glass of wine as he watched. It was a usual ritual for him to watch others enjoying themselves before he partook himself. The sights and sounds encouraged his member to stiffen under the water. No one here made any attempts to keep themselves quiet. His hand wrapped around his cock and he stroked himself as he watched, not really caring who might be watching him. Of course he never stroked himself to completion, he saved that.

"Companion." He ordered one of the servants who was standing by.

"Male or female, your highness?"

"Surprise me," He smirked, sat back and waited. Currently he was in his human form. He found that his companions preferred it more if he was like this... at least at first. It was hard to stay in his human form while fornicating. Sure he could do it but he loved taking them by surprise while he was buried deep in them as he changed, seeing the look on their faces as not only his body became bigger but his member stretched them to their limits.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top