Watching 2 guys together - does it turn you on?

we had a little get together with 2 other couples at our place. a long story short, the two other wives and myself watched our hubbies give us a show... it was a truly wonderful weekend filled by sounds, delights and oh so much sexual energy... best part was hubby trying to walk this morning with some difficulty lol

Always fantasized about having a bi experience with a couple and the woman watches and directs.

we had a little get together with 2 other couples at our place. a long story short, the two other wives and myself watched our hubbies give us a show... it was a truly wonderful weekend filled by sounds, delights and oh so much sexual energy... best part was hubby trying to walk this morning with some difficulty lol

Sounds like so much fun. I would love to have the same reason to not walk right. :)

Always fantasized about having a bi experience with a couple and the woman watches and directs.

we don't get to play like this that often, but when we do, it is quite memorable. love watching the guys and i know they love to watch us. enjoyed the great outdoors naked and oh so horny. also enjoyed when hubby was with me. was a very special weekend.

Sounds like so much fun. I would love to have the same reason to not walk right. :)

oh he had to soak some more in the hot tub. just something watching him respond like that. i love watching his face. just something special as he is getting plowed. lol

oh he had to soak some more in the hot tub. just something watching him respond like that. i love watching his face. just something special as he is getting plowed. lol

Ugnnn makes me want to spend the rest ofnlabor day at the nude beach and possibly get lucky. :D

we don't get to play like this that often, but when we do, it is quite memorable. love watching the guys and i know they love to watch us. enjoyed the great outdoors naked and oh so horny. also enjoyed when hubby was with me. was a very special weekend.

I used to not be at all interested in anything bi, but my exwife obviously wanted to watch and direct even. She was going to tie me up in a slip, then bring in one of her gay friends to play with me bound, using my fetish as bait. She really liked the idea of one of them making me cum in my slip or nightie while bound so I was unable to resist.

Yes... very hot

Yes and yes. Currently searching for a jerk off companion, gay, bi,straight, it doesn't matter.

I want to experience the cock, the stroking and the best part, watching that cock come all because of my hands. Then sit back and have it happen to me.

Yes and yes. Currently searching for a jerk off companion, gay, bi,straight, it doesn't matter.

I want to experience the cock, the stroking and the best part, watching that cock come all because of my hands. Then sit back and have it happen to me.

Such an erotic feeling to control anothers pleasure

Good Stuff

I'm straight, but two naked men with cocks out and fully hard going at it is hot. Especially if one has a nice ass, and is willing to open and spread himself to submit to his buddy, which peaks my anal submissive fantasy. That is hot, and gets me hard.

I love watching two guys doing each other while playing with myself. When I see them spurt I cum with them.

2nd that

I love watching two guys doing each other while playing with myself. When I see them spurt I cum with them.

I haven't been able to time my cum to watching theirs, but I agree, watching two guys going at it, and cumming in and on one another is one fantasy that gets me off.

Yes totally hot. Two men doing a 69. Especially if a woman is watching and getting off. Then to see one on his hands and knees getting it doggy style Cck going in and out. Hot.

to bad you don't live in Arkansas

Love watching a person pleasure themselves. It only gets better when there are more than one at a time

Back