A Team Player (closed for KatiePlaything)

"Do you want to cum, Katie? Do you want to cum? I can make you cum, but you have to ask nicely, Katie. Ask me, beg me to make you cum."

Katie's brow creased. This was humiliating... not as bad as having to practice with no panties and the whole team watching and snickering, but it was bad enough. But she knew she couldn't say no now... and so did Dutch.

"Please, coach," she begged. "Please don't stop.... please finger me harder and... and... and play with my clit." She paused, wondering if that would be enough. "Oooohhh.... ~~please~~" she begged louder and rolled her hips back against Dutch. "Please make me cum... I'm so close... need it so badly... Please? I'll....." she was about to say 'suck your dick' but he already (surprisingly) turned away that offer. "I'll do whatever your want... anything.... ~~PLEASE~~" she moaned loud and felt her climax quickly approaching!
 
He had heard what he wanted to hear. He redoubled his efforts, rubbing her G-spot with his fingers, twiddling her clit with his thumb. Faster and faster, harder and harder. He knew she wouldn't be long, he could tell by the way her thighs were trembling, her ass thrusting back against his hand.

"Cum for me, little Katie...cum for me," he whispered, and waited for the explosion.
 
Katie's muscles tensed, her jaws clamping down to choke away a scream that threatened to echo down the halls and wake the whole damn campus.

"I'm.. I'm gonna..." was all she was able to whisper out between panting breaths before Dutch's efforts were rewarded with a wet gush of her lust over his thrusting fingers and down her thighs.

Katie rode the waves of blissful euphoria as her climax washed over her. Then, after her hips ceased bucking and thighs quaking, her body relaxed limp atop Dutch's desk.
 
Dutch almost came himself as he watched Katie's thunderous orgasm. Oh, yes, he thought, this one will be very, very good...

As she lay panting and recovering across his desk, he stood and began stroking her smoothly and gently, across her back, her shoulders, down her flanks, across her hips, buttocks, and thighs.

"That's a good girl, Katie," he kept murmuring. "A very good girl...."

Finally when she had calmed enough for her breathing to almost be normal, he gently lifted her from the desk, turned her to face him, and rested his butt against the edge of the desk where she had lain. The floor, and his hand, were damp with her orgasmic fluids; it was all he could do to keep from sucking that delicious nectar off of his fingers one by one. That time would come, too...

Putting his hands on her shoulders, he urged her to her knees. "As a leader, you must know how important it is to finish what you start," he said quietly, his still rock-hard cock bobbing just in front of her face. "I think you know what to do..."
 
Katie's rest was brief but welcome as she laid limp atop the desk and enjoyed the gentle caress of Dutch's hands. And then those hands guided her away from her perch and down to her knees before him.

Dutch had replaced her, sitting atop the wooden desk with his knees open and manhood straining with obvious need.

"I think you know what to do..."

"Yes, sir..." Katie answered softly with a slight nod of her head.

She gripped his dick and stroked it from base to swollen tip. Her lips pursed into a kiss against the mushroom-shaped head and felt a tiny dollup of fluid drool from his slit against her lips. Her left hand cupped the teacher's heavy balls, her right held his cock still so she could lap her tongue across every delicious inch, slowly easing her way from the base up until her lips form a lovely 'O' and wrap themselves around his hard cock.
 
From the moment she touched his cock, Dutch knew he wouldn't last long. She was so good! Again he wondered where she had picked up her skills; nothing in his investigations had indicated that she was sexually experienced. She had kept it very, very quiet if she was...

She knew her way around a man's member, that was for sure. The gentle massaging of his balls, the way she licked and sucked her way from base to knob, the little tongue-flicks she gave the opening at the tip...all spoke of this not being the first time she'd sucked a man off. This would bear investigation.

But for now, he simply reveled in the waves of pleasure emanating from the touch of her mouth on his hot skin. He was already excited from finger-fucking her, and he could feel the wave of his orgasm building swiftly.

"Open your mouth, Katie," he instructed. "Take it all in, and hold it there...run your tongue back and forth along the underside, like it's a melting popsicle.." Oh, God, so close...

And then he was there. He placed his hands on either side of her head to hold it still, and thrust into her mouth--once, twice...

"I'm cumming!" he managed to gasp before his breath left him. His head went back, his teeth clenched, and he held her still as he spewed in her mouth and down her throat. White-hot waves of pleasure raced along all of his nerve endings, from his groin to the ends of his fingers and toes and up to the crown of his head. Goose-flesh popped up on his arms, his legs shaking.

Then it was past and he released her head to hold onto the desk with both hands, unable to stand without that prop. She dutifully held still, letting the spurts of hot semen fill her mouth. Finally, his muscles relaxed and he sat, trembling, on the edge of the desk, gulping in huge lungfuls of air.

He gazed down at that sweet face, mouth still engulfing his rapidly softening cock, and smiled. "Oh, that was wonderful..."
 
Katie did as she was instructed and was soon rewarded with a warm, thick flood of his semen in her mouth. The taste was bitter, the scent pungent, but she swallowed his load down in one big gulp, leaving just a hint of his seed marking the corner of her lips.

"Oh, that was wonderful..."

"Yes... it was..." Katie replied, and was more than a little surprised in doing so. She did, in truth, enjoy not only being teased and toyed to an otherworldly climax, but the feeling being forced submissively to her knees as two strong hands held her face still to take his large cock.

She continued to stroke Dutch's cock gently as she slowly recovered from his own orgasm, and bent one more time to suck his wilting member clean of jizz.

Katie stood, feeling the awkward silence around them and straightened her ponytail before picking up stray papers and other office items that had been tossed from the desk to the floor in their moment of passion. She returned the items to the desk, but noted her shorts and panties were still next to him.

She stood before her tormentor/lover naked from the waist down and cupped her hands over her privates in a futile act of modesty. "Can I... have those back, sir?" she asked with a nod of her head towards her clothes.
 
He looked at her fondly. She was learning...

Wordlessly he folded her into a fond embrace, stroking her hair smoothly. "Ah, Katie, you are a marvel. Of course you can have them back, dear. I have no reason to keep them."

He released her and busied putting himself together as she dressed. "Okay, then, Thursday morning," he said briskly. "9:15. Sharp," he added, looking at her sternly from under his eyebrows. "And don't forget: hair bow, and shorter skirt."

"And I'll expect a complete report on this frat party tonight. Who seems to enjoy it too much, who's acting the slut, who's drinking too much--that sort of thing. Keep your eyes open and your wits about you. I'm depending on you. Have a safe drive home."

With that he walked around his desk, settled into his chair, and picked up the papers that had been pushed to the floor during their torrid session, leaving her to make her own way out.
 
"Okay, then, Thursday morning. 9:15. Sharp. And don't forget: hair bow, and shorter skirt."

Katie nodded her understanding and slipped her clothes back on.

"And I'll expect a complete report on this frat party tonight..."

Katie winced as she straightened her top. The party... tonight. She had forgotten all about it. "Yes, sir. I'll have something for you Thursday morning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Katie could hear the party two blocks before she saw it. It was pretty much as expected -- a two-story house with crowded a porch and a cacophony of conversations barely audible over the music. Dawn and Stacy walked on either side of her, no way was she going to something like this alone, and were already discussing signals for get me the hell out of here and go away -- I want to fuck this guy!

The trio of lacrosse players climbed the stairs to the house and were instantly greeted with smiles and red plastic cups. The party looked to be about two-thirds boys, and their presence seemed to be noted by the number of grins flashing their way. "Come on. Let's go find some trouble," Stacy ginned, looped her arm through Katie's and dragged her deeper into the party. Katie grit her teeth, hoped otherwise, but suspected this night was going to end with a very long report for Dutch...
 
Last edited:
Todd was everything the girls liked: tall, slim, handsome, with dark hair and dark, dark eyes behind long lashes. He was deep-voiced, soft-spoken, polite, well-dressed, well-groomed, and very, very discreet...all of which they also liked. Consequently, he got more than some would say was his fair share of pussy. Which he liked. Very much.

He was also Rush Chairman for Delta Tau Chi, which was something of an anomaly; he didn't fit the image of the resident Animal House on campus. But he liked it; it gave him a chance to gauge the incoming class. And he had a knack for organizing events. This party tonight was one such.

He spotted her immediately when they walked in, three girls together. Two of them looked like the typical frat-party chicks, here to drink and dance and get a little wild and maybe hook up with a cute guy. She looked...uncertain. That and the fact that she had very nice boobs, even though they were hidden behind a shapeless t-shirt. Todd was expert at spotting these things. It was what he did.

"Her name's Katie. She's medium height, reddish-brown hair, bigger tits than normal for an athletic girl," coach Chandler had said on the phone. "Get close to her; find out her sexual history, and where she learned how to give a blow-job. Oh, and get some of that for yourself, if you can. She's good. She's very, very good. I want to know why and how that happened."

He watched as the three made their way deep into the main room, Uncertain Girl in tow. Cups were filled at the keg in the kitchen, then they made their way back out to the main room where the music was loud and driving, some kind of techno/house stuff, with a heavy base beat, the kind of music that chicks just seemed to have to move to.

"I want the girls dancing," Todd had told the DJ. "If the girls aren't dancing, they guys won't stick around." After all, that's why bars and clubs held Ladies Nights, where women got in free: if the girls came, the guys would come, too.

The two with Uncertain started dancing, shaking it down and twitching their bodies. They knew the guys were watching, and they liked it. They wanted to tease, to entice, to provoke. They implied promises with their bodies that they might or might not follow through with later with some lucky stud. They were there to be competed over, and the men were more than happy to oblige.

Uncertain stood alone against the wall, looking lost, ignored and abandoned by her friends. Todd walked over to her, gave her his most winning smile, and said, "Hi. I'm Todd. What's your name? And what are you doing here?"
 
This evening is not off to a good start... Katie thought as Dawn and Stacy sauntered off to the middle of the room and began dancing with one another. Katie slinked back to the wall, trying not to scowl. Dawn's forearms went over Stacy's shoulders, their hips began to roll suggestively towards each other to the music. It was all a big show to get the frat boy's engines running and Katie was certain they'd be making out within three minutes... probably have their tits out in five.

Such displays normally wouldn't bother Katie in the least. Hell, it's not like she'd never made out with a girl for a free drink. No, it was because she knew something her friends didn't... that their athletic director, and probably coach, would know every little detail of this party, and probably would not care for their behavior. A slightly hypocritical stance given how Dutch was using his position to demand sex from her, but it was still a problem...

"Hi. I'm Todd."

Katie's attention was pried away from the dancing, and turned towards the voice. Well, hello there... things are looking up already.

"What's your name? And what are you doing here?"

"Uh, Katie," she smiled. "I'm kind their chaperon," she laughed with a glance back towards her friends just as their lips touched. "I think I have my work cut out for me tonight...."
 
"Uh, Katie Bingo. He'd guessed right. This was the one.

"Um, I think you've taken on a hopeless task," he smiled back, glancing towards the two dancing girls. "They don't look as if they'd listen to anything you had to say." He knew the type; they'd be sucking and fucking somebody before the night was over, if they didn't get too drunk first. He'd seen it a hundred times, even participated on occasion. They might even pull a threesome, he thought.

"I had to ask," he said, turning back to Katie. "You don't look like the normal girls that come to frat parties, especially at frat houses with our reputation. You strike me as...oh, I don't know, more serious? more mature, maybe? less...'frivolous'? Don't know if that word fits, exactly, but I think you know what I mean."

He stood smiling at her for a second, then said, "Hey, it's kinda loud in here. Come outside with me; the night's nice, and it'll be quieter. We can talk better." And without waiting for her assent, he put his hand in the small of her back and urged her towards a side door that led out onto a wrap-around porch.
 
Katie felt her cheeks flush as she watched her friends begin to make out.

"Um, I think you've taken on a hopeless task. They don't look as if they'd listen to anything you had to say."

Katie shrugged her shoulders in surrender. It wasn't listening to her that she worried about... it was the trouble they'll get in from Dutch and Coach. And what they'd do to her if they ever found out she was the one ratting them out.

"You don't look like the normal girls that come to frat parties, especially at frat houses with our reputation. You strike me as...oh, I don't know, more serious? more mature, maybe? less...'frivolous'? Don't know if that word fits, exactly, but I think you know what I mean."

Katie shrugged again and turned her attention away from the dancefloor. "I don't have anything against frat boys," she told him. "Anything is fun in moderation... I just think I reach my limit of fun and drinking a little sooner than some other people." She looked around the crowd and laughed. "Every person here, for example."

"Hey, it's kinda loud in here. Come outside with me; the night's nice, and it'll be quieter. We can talk better."

She glanced back to her friends intent on signaling them that she was stepping out. Neither of them noticed -- they were a tad occupied and a few of Todd's brothers began to circle them like lions about to pounce on their prey.

"Sure. I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon," Katie said and stepped out into the porch. "So what are you studying? Let me guess... Pre-Law."
 
As soon as they passed the door the noise diminished greatly, though they could still feel the driving beat of the music in the vibrations under their feet. It was cooler outside, also, and a light fresh breeze picked up a strand of Katie's hair, which she absent-mindedly swiped back into place.

"Well, actually, I'm majoring in psychology," he said, looking at her over the rim of his cup as he took a drink. His eyes twinkled mischievously. "My area of specialty is human sexuality."

As he watched for her reaction, a small smile playing about his lips as though they shared a secret joke. It was an opening gambit; he was sure she would see it for what it was. Would she decide to play the Flirting Game, or would she change the subject?

"What about you?"
 
Last edited:
"Well, actually, I'm majoring in psychology. My area of specialty is human sexuality."

"That... must be interesting," Katie laughed. As far as come-ons go, she'd give that one a seven. A solid seven. "Is that why you live in a frat house?" she teased. "This some kind of living experiment for you? Observe your subjects in their natural habitat and all that?" ;)

"What about you?"

"Undecided," Katie answered and leaned back against the porch railing. "Still trying to decide between Marketing, Communications and Teaching. I figure I can do the Liberal Arts thing for a year or two before committing to anything."
 
First test passed. She didn't flinch or run, although she hadn't really given him all that much encouragement. But she was relaxed, and smiling, and that was good.

"Marketing? Isn't that what people do when they graduate with no sellable skills?" he teased. "I'd stay away from teaching, though, unless you want to be poor and unappreciated for the rest of your life.

"Communications; now there's a good field. It just so happens that I'm doing a unit now on non-verbal communications, body language and so on. For instance, did you know that your posture right now, leaning away from me with your legs forward, says that you want me to pursue you? You lean your body away, but still front on facing me; that says you're untouchable for the moment, but open to the idea. And your legs and feet are stretched in my direction, drawing my attention to them. And I must say, they're very shapely legs and I don't mind at all paying attention to them."

And he reached out one hand to stroke it lightly along the top of her thigh. Just the one stoke, and then he withdrew it again, watching to see what she would do.
 
Last edited:
Oh, he's good... Katie mused to herself and felt a shiver dance up her spine and goose-pimples pucker out from her skin as Todd caressed her. "Is that so? You get all of that from my posture?" she teased with a playful twist of her lips.

She knew she shouldn't lead him on. Dutch had made it clear that sexual fraternizing was not going to be tolerated on the team. And if she turned the other girls in for it, then he damn sure was going to find out about her too! Then again, maybe she had earned a free pass or two from the A.D. after their last few sessions.

"Well, if that's what it means when I face you... what does this mean?" she asked, turned around and leaned forward against the rail, legs locked straight and at about her shoulder-width apart with a slight, alluring arch to her back.

"I guess not facing you would mean I don't want you to pursue me?" she asked and swayed her hips for him.
 
Clever girl, Todd thought. He was starting to get excited; he loved the chase almost as much as the capture and conquest.

"Well, now, that's easy to read," he said, and moved closer. "It's a challenge, and a dare--you're challenging me, daring me to find out if you're serious or just a tease..." He placed his hands on her ass cheeks, and started caressing and stroking them. "I accept the challenge--and I dare..."

He moved in even closer, so his groin was pressed against her buns. Such a nice ass... "You know," he said, dropping his voice to a murmur now that he was close enough, "in primate societies when a female presents her rear to a male like you're doing, it means she wants to be mounted..." and he slid his hands up her back and down her flanks to rest on her hips, bumping his swelling erection lightly and rhythmically against her. He leaned forward over her arched back. "Is that what you mean by it?" he said almost in a whisper.
 
Katie grinned and pressed her jean-covered ass back against Todd's bulge.

"in primate societies when a female presents her rear to a male like you're doing, it means she wants to be mounted...is that what you mean by it?"

Katie straightened her posture and drew his strong hands from her hips to wrap them around her. "Good thing you're not a primitive," she grinned. "I don't think they ask permission before they mount a presenting female. That's very gentlemanly of you," she teased.

But then to give him as slightly more genuine answer, "Maybe some other night... or later, Todd. Unfortunately, tonight I need to play chaperon for my friends in there... and I imagine if we disappeared to your room, I'd forget all about them."
 
Todd smiled bent his head to kiss the side of her neck, slowly working his way up. His erection was still pressed against her ass, and he moved back and forth a little just to remind her that it was there. "Never fear; Todd's here," he whispered in her ear, and gave it a little nibble.

He raised his head and looked out on the lawn to were three of the brothers were standing, talking. "Yo! Eddie!" he called, and one of them looked over at him. With a head move Todd summoned him, and he came up the porch steps. "Yeah, Todd. What do you need--well, hello there..." he smiled at Katie, giving her a quick, appreciative once-over from top to bottom.

"Two girls, inside." Todd said over Katie's head. "They were on the dance floor putting on a make-out show when we left. A tall blonde and a shorter one with short dark hair. Go check on them for me, will you? See what's going on?"

"Sure thing," Eddie answered, and disappeared through the door into the main room. "You don't really have much experience with these kinds of parties, do you?" Todd said as he returned his attention to kissing and nuzzling Katie's neck. "I'll bet you weren't really a 'wild child', were you? Not like those two, anyway...they both look like they've been around the block more than once."
 
Katie let Todd's warmth envelope her as he held her and relished the tingling sensation of his lips teasing her sensitive neck.

"I'll bet you weren't really a 'wild child', were you? Not like those two, anyway...they both look like they've been around the block more than once."

"Why do I get the feeling you're challenging me," she laughed. "Like you want me to prove to you I'm not the boring prude people think I am." She grabbed his wrist and brought his hand up to her breast.
 
It surprised him a little, but he didn't miss a beat; this was a dance he knew. His hand closed over her breast, noting in passing that her nipple was hardening in his palm. "Ooooh, that's nice," he murmured against her neck, "But it doesn't seem fair that I get to play and you don't..." Taking her other hand in his, he drew it down to his bulge, then moved that hand to cup her other breast.

They stood for a while in silence, fondling each other while he continued working up and down her neck, pushing her hair to one side with his face so he could lick the nape.

"So tell me how experienced you are," he said into her neck. "Tell me about all the guys you've been with, and what they did to you, and what you did to them. I want to hear it all, in detail. It makes me hot to hear a woman talking about her sex life; it gets me hard--well, harder." He was plenty hard already, as she could feel.
 
Last edited:
Katie felt another strong shiver dance down her spine, from where his lips nipped and kissed at her neck all the way down. A playful little moan of encouragement escaped her lips as his hand squeezed around her full breast, and her palm pressed back against the bulge in his pants. An encouragingly large bulge.

"Oh, I've had my fair share of fun," she laughed and squeezed him again. "Not sure I need to air all my dirty laundry, but I'm no angel. Or virgin, for that matter," she grinned and broke their embrace so she could turn in his arms and face him.

"You want to know what I've done? Then let's make a game of it... I'll let you name three sex acts you'd like to try with me, and if I haven't done two of them, then you win... and I'll do them with you. But if I have done at least two of them before, then I win and... well, you'll owe me a favor. A big favor."
 
At that point the door banged open and Eddie reappeared. "Blondie is making out in the corner with Carlos. Short-hair is playing strip poker in the back room with Eric and Sonny," he reported laconically. "She's losing, but not too badly. I'd give it about another twenty minutes before she's braless and down to her knickers." Eric and Sonny were the house card sharks. Sometimes they cheated; most times they didn't need to. "You want I should intervene?"

Todd glanced down at Katie. "Why? Her chaperone is right here." Eddie nodded, disinterested now that he no longer was needed, and went back to his conversation on the lawn.

"Well?" Todd asked, teasingly. "Aren't you going to go 'rescue' your charge? Wasn't that what you came along for? Oh, and as for your game...no takers. It's a sucker's bet. I have no way to verify if you're telling the truth or not, and though I'm sure you're trustworthy, I just met you."

He pushed his hard-on into her groin suggestively. "But, if after you've saved the Little Princess from the Forces of Darkness and Depravity you'd like to come back and visit me again...well, you know where you can find me." And he opened his arms to release her.
 
Katie shrugged her shoulders and stepped away from Todd. "Your loss," she said and turned for the frat house. Sometimes really smart guys could be, well, so completely clueless it left her dumbfounded.

Back inside the house she spotted Stacy making out with who she could only assume was Carlos. Not exactly virtuous behavior, but not even Dutch could have a problem with a little kissing, could he?

No, Dawn was going to be the bigger problem. Especially if she was already roped into a game of strip poker. The 'back room'... This wasn't the largest of homes, so there weren't many options as to which door they could be behind.

Katie took her best guess and knocked twice before taking her best guess entering.
 
Back
Top